Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) (4422 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Giftedhand92: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Here is a moment, a disrespectful black kid made jest of his teacher and removed her wig after she confronted him for entering the class late.

The boy who refused to answer his teacher, resulted into making jest of her while the other students laughed out loud. Before taking off her wig and ran out of the class.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Giftedhand92: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by johnkey: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Damn
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by IjebuWarrior: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
I won't be surprised if the kid be Akata... na so dem be. They lack manners, morals and home-training. All they do is blame the gov't and immigrants! angry

10 Likes

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Olibboy: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
ok
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Black Americans have no life, they are a disgrace to the black race undecided

7 Likes

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Fidelismaria: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin

Check my signature jare
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Raydos: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Black is total rubbish

I will kuku prefer to come as an albino in my next life

1 Like

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Dreyl(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
No atom of respect
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by StarUp: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
E dey hungry me to help her slap the boy... Wasted sperm.
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Liquortales(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
If i dey that class; on God he's gonna get a lot of ass whooping. Na so a dey take start; b4 u know am now he will just grow into a freaking dumbass motherfucking asshole wey go dey beat women up n down

2 Likes

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by africandictator(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
This niccur is possessed by an evil spirit , and the only way to exorcise him is to give him a job application form, whip him hard and make him read anything readble. If not, this nigga may kill somebody or he maybe shot to death the long run.
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by adedolapo2017: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
That last comment in the screenshot though.
Nigerians, I hail o
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by cybriz82(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Raydos:
Black is total rubbish

I will kuku prefer to come as an albino in my next life

Amen hallelujah....!!!
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by fashionale(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Why the tag *Black kid*. That's wrong op.... Must you attach his race? Damn
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by earthsync(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Not surprised. Black people doing what they know how to do best. I bet if a white kid did this they'd be screaming racism. If this idiot was shot by a cop now they'd all be matching around screaming black lives matters. It's sickening that the class was enjoying it. SMH.
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
That kid should be suspended as soon as possible. Try this in Nigeria as a kid then expect thunderous slaps from all angles. For those regretting been a black, you don't have to because you are totally different from other beings be it white or black
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by khiaa(f): 1:12am On Mar 13, 2019
earthsync:
Not surprised. Black people doing what they know how to do best. I bet if a white kid did this they'd be screaming racism. If this idiot was shot by a cop now they'd all be matching around screaming black lives matters. It's sickening that the class was enjoying it. SMH.

So the kid should be shot and killed for snatching off a wig? You people are barbaric as hell, you don't have any logical thinking skills. Nigeria will always be the way it is because of the lack of common sense. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Khd95(m): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2019
There is something fundamentally wrong with an average black man angry

Nobody will scream racism now, we can't and won't go forward with this mindset

MY God help us all
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by handsomebanana(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Khd95:
There is something fundamentally wrong with an average black man angry

Nobody will scream racism now, we can't and won't go forward with this mindset

MY God help us all

All ye self haters, goan drink sniper and solve your problem. Maybe in your next life, you'll be born as a blue eyed blond hair pale skin oyibo but you won't know if you don't take that bold step.

A boy did something wrong, instead of you to condemn his behaviour, you go ahead to insult your father and mother who I'm sure are not white people.

3 Likes

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by Khaleell001(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Here is a moment, a disrespectful black kid made jest of his teacher and removed her wig after she confronted him for entering the class late.

The boy who refused to answer his teacher, resulted into making jest of her while the other students laughed out loud. Before taking off her wig and ran out of the class.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Most black men in the states today are grossly irresponsible.
All they know is chase after women and make illicit money.

They are mostly bad role models and fathers to their kids.

2 Likes

Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by blingxx(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Black I'm not surprised
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by blingxx(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Khaleell001:

Most black men in the states today are grossly irresponsible.
All they know is chase after women and make illicit money.

They are mostly bad role models and fathers to their kids.

Majority of the fathers are either in jail or on the street selling drugs it has gotten worse in a way that the white community have stereotyped them undecided, fathers are not their role models which explains alot about this kids behavior , not different from an average Lagos agbero undecided(tout)
Re: Black Kid Makes Jest Of His Teacher, Removes Her Wig In The Classroom (Pics) by beeyourduhn(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you an undergraduate in Nigeria looking to apply your skills with a global organisation ?
How far do you want your career to go?

At Bank of America Merrill Lynch, we’ll match your drive and ambition to where you can make a real impact.

If you’d like to find out more, Bank of America Merrill Lynch is hosting a presentation and networking event on for Nigerian undergraduates on 15 April 2019 in Nigeria.

To register to attend the event, visit http://tlt.mn/bcp19 to apply and submit your CV
before 20 March, 2019.

To learn more about Bank of America Merrill Lynch, visit campus.bankofamerica.com

Share this with undergraduates you know

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State College Of Health Technology Offa, 2015/16 Admission / Unilag Releases Dli Admission List For 2011 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Entrance Exams Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.