Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices (763 Views)

Get A Professional Mobile Android And Ios Apps At Affordable Cost(08087532050) / Get A Professional Mobile Android And Ios Apps At Affordable Cost!!! / Design Your Websites,apps At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices by Akinkunmi42(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hi, I'm Akinkunmi. I can help you set up and design your blog for as low as 3,000 (depending on what you want). I'll also make sure your blog is visible on Google. You'll also get a free app for your blog when you patronize me. If you have any existing blog/website and you need the app, it's 500 naira only.
Call/SMS/Whatsapp @ 09029146454
If my phone is switched off kindly send me an SMS, I'll get back to you right after I see your message.
Re: I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices by mosblis(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Akinkunmi42:
Hi, I'm Akinkunmi. I can help you set up and design your blog for as low as 3,000 (depending on what you want). I'll also make sure your blog is visible on Google. You'll also get a free app for your blog when you patronize me. If you have any existing blog/website and you need the app, it's 500 naira only.
Call/SMS/Whatsapp @ 09029146454
If my phone is switched off kindly send me an SMS, I'll get back to you right after I see your message.

hello

I really need a blog for story music , video, for download but i don't have money at hand can you do it for me while we share the revenue ?
Re: I Design Any Type Of Blog And Blog Apps At Affordable Prices by Amowap2019(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
can I get app for my site?

(1) (Reply)

Websites Manager Needed. / How To Buy Cheap Domain Name In Nigeria / I Want To Buy A Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.