Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. (939 Views)

5 Foods You Should Never Feed Your Dog / Feed Your Dog High Quality Feed At Affordable Price / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by Echbee: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yogurt is a delicious delicacy for man and dogs. Feeding plain yogurt is an inexpensive way to give probiotics to promote colon health. The immune system is also boosted when a dog is on yogurt,this benefit can be enhanced if you start feeding your weaned pups with yogurt.[url][/url]
https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2019/03/veterinary-medicine-benefits-of-yogurt.html
Re: Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by meobizy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Me wey never chop yoghurt in ages go come feed Bingo... which kind rough play?
OP, take ya time o.
I no even sure dogs fit digest milk products.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2019
Echbee:
Yogurt is a delicious delicacy for man and dogs. Feeding plain yogurt is an inexpensive way to give probiotics to promote colon health. The immune system is also boosted when a dog is on yogurt,this benefit can be enhanced if you start feeding your weaned pups with yogurt.[url][/url]
https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2019/03/veterinary-medicine-benefits-of-yogurt.html
And you end up giving them diarrhea... Dont mind this mofo
Re: Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by Echbee: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
knowledge is power!! Im a vet and i use plain yogurt for pups and adult especially after antibiotic therapy to manage the gut flora.

Kelvin30286063:

And you end up giving them diarrhea... Dont mind this mofo
Top breeders know that giving plain yogurt to weaned pups boosts their immune system. The key word here is probiotics,check lt out!!!
Re: Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by Echbee: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2019
Really!!! Check out how probiotics help gut health and how to source for it cheaply. Knowledge is power!!
meobizy:
Me wey never chop yoghurt in ages go come feed Bingo... which kind rough play?
OP, take ya time o.
I no even sure dogs fit digest milk products.
Re: Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by Bomae: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

Sometimes u want to travel either for holidays, family vacations, or other events but feel like taking ur dogs along. Uv got to plan it carefully.

These are a few tips to help u.

1. Get a good crate for ur dog. A crate is an excellent way to keep ur dog safe in the car. For airlines its mandatory. It can also keep ur dog from going astray in a hotel or restaurant when u stop to eat. Crates are available from most pet supply stores.

The crate should be large enough to allow the dog to stand, turn, and lie down. Let there be space. Even when ur sending ur dogs on waybill plz be treat this dogs in a good way. Don't pack them like sardines.

The crate should be strong, with handles and grips, and free of interior protrusions.

The crate should be leak-proof bottom covered with absorbent material. This would ensure fluids do not get to the dog.

The crate should be well ventilated on opposing sides, with exterior rims or knobs to prevent blocked airflow.

On the crate always ensure to put a label if ur sending on waybill. Put owner’s name, address, and phone number on it just in case of anything.

Stock the crate with a comfortable mat, your dog’s favorite toy, and a water.

In a previous write up we told u to always watch out for over heating in dogs. If ur sending the dog through waybill entrust the dog in the care of a reasonable person. If it requires to pay extra plz do.

Do not forget ur first aid box incase of emergency. We talked abt it in the past.

Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation
Re: Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Echbee:
knowledge is power!! Im a vet and i use plain yogurt for pups and adult especially after antibiotic therapy to manage the gut flora.

Top breeders know that giving plain yogurt to weaned pups boosts their immune system. The key word here is probiotics,check lt out!!!
So you feel I don't know what probiotics mean after spending all my life studying English! from BA to MA and now to PhD... undecided
There is no need to be insolent, just educate us. Simple.
Re: Why You Should Feed Your Dog Yogurt. by meobizy(f): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Echbee:
Really!!! Check out how probiotics help gut health and how to source for it cheaply. Knowledge is power!!
That is for human beings.
The other poster said it’ll give puppies dysentery.
I do not have dogs but you won’t see me try this experiment with them.
Even with humans it’s not everyone who can digest milk properly.

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Old Male Eskimo / 10month Female Long Coat Slant Back Gsd For Sale...08155560515 / What Breed Is My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.