Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only (2109 Views)

Start With #2500 And Make Up To 120k Per Month / Start Forex Trade With #2500 Make Up To 120k Monthly / Start Forex Trade With #2500 And Make Up To 120000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by EdMacwealth(m): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2019
A life transforming seminar is coming up on Telecommunication Business on our WhatsApp Group Sunday 17 March 2019 at exactly 8:00pm.

This is a rare opportunity. I Kindly invite you and your loved ones to the presentation by sharing this message to them.

HI Dear friends

I can show you how you can earn between N3,000 and N10,000 Daily from the Telecommunications industry.

The aim is not to make you just a VTU Seller/Dealer, But a #WorkSmart Opportunity that will ensure your Financial Freedom are greatly enhance whereas your addiction to your mobile phone will become a daily income for you.

When you buy and use Airtime, Data, Electricity, TV Subscription services you GET PAID, when others use theirs, you still get paid.

Free call and SMS through Mtn CUG...

Communication is key to move the world forward, and I will also enjoy our portal partnership with MTN Closed User Group CUG Service to take care of our members communication by creating a call community that enables our members to make unlimited mobile calls, free of charge, or send unlimited free SMS to each other at a flat monthly rate of #500. and so you do not have to worry about running out of airtime.

To Get in touch and foster collaboration within your team members, family and friends using CUG service.
Imagine you and your family and friends are members of the platform...you have the opportunity to enjoy free calls and SMS and also get paid.

How cool is that? Very awesome.

Don't let me talk too much now!
If Interested Drop your whatsapp number
OR
DM your contact to join the Seminar....

If you are in UYO....we are having a seminar this Saturday so reserve your seat now....
Re: Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by jereeki: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Start your own VTU business and enjoy mouthwatery and unbeatable discounts of 8% on airtime & data bundles, pay very low TV subscriptions fees, create your own VTU marketplace. Also stand a chance to be gifted with free data bonus to use to vend airtime. You cannot get this kind of benefits while recharging on your bank.
Private chat or whatsapp me NOW for more info to get started 08162674253
Re: Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by samtiyelov1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
EdMacwealth:
A life transforming seminar is coming up on Telecommunication Business on our WhatsApp Group Sunday 17 March 2019 at exactly 8:00pm.

This is a rare opportunity. I Kindly invite you and your loved ones to the presentation by sharing this message to them.

HI Dear friends

I can show you how you can earn between N3,000 and N10,000 Daily from the Telecommunications industry.

The aim is not to make you just a VTU Seller/Dealer, But a #WorkSmart Opportunity that will ensure your Financial Freedom are greatly enhance whereas your addiction to your mobile phone will become a daily income for you.

When you buy and use Airtime, Data, Electricity, TV Subscription services you GET PAID, when others use theirs, you still get paid.

Communication is key to move the world forward, and I will also enjoy our portal partnership with MTN Closed User Group CUG Service to take care of our members communication by creating a call community that enables our members to make unlimited mobile calls, free of charge, or send unlimited free SMS to each other at a flat monthly rate of #500. and so you do not have to worry about running out of airtime.

To Get in touch and foster collaboration within your team members, family and friends using CUG service.
Imagine you and your family and friends are members of the platform...you have the opportunity to enjoy free calls and SMS and also get paid.

OR

If you are in UYO....we are having a seminar this Saturday so reserve your seat now....

Re: Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by Iseoluwani: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2019
EdMacwealth:

HI Dear friends

OR

Re: Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by dadsonade7: 1:07am On Apr 27, 2019
08038496422 WhatsApp or dadsonade7@gmail.com
Re: Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by ofhismercy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
I welcome you specially to CUG WORLD.*

*Quick one… our integrity as a service provider matters to us.*

Get more value, save money spent on airtime when you create a pre defined group of friends, families, or friends to make and receive unlimited free calls and sms from one another.

*Benefits*
1. Unlimited free calls and sms within the group(minimum of to numbers)
2. Cheaper call rate (11k/sec) when you call numbers outside the group(any network)
3. Easy Migration. You can use your existing MTN line.

*Features*
1. First subscription is 900 per number, subsequent payment after the first month is 800 per number
2. Two (2) numbers above can be registered. You can subsequently register more numbers.
3. Individuals and corporate organizations can enjoy this cost saving opportunity.

You can chat me up privately on 07061365911 or join my whatsapp group using the link below

For your free MTN to MTN unlimited calls and messages. Join this group. It is genuine or private chat 07061365911.
https:///CqsEzhc2vfeISNXafaYJC2
Re: Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by ofhismercy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Experience what it means not to bother to know how much spent on calls to loved once this coming month(April) by subscribing to MTN Unlimited CUG plan. It's cost effective. Suitable for lovers, couples and business owners and companies. 07061375911 is the number to call/Chat up. It is totally unlimited.

Number collation and payment in progress for the month of April.

Don't be left out.

CUG WORLD.
Re: Make Free MTN Call And Earn Money Online With 2500 Only by ofhismercy(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2020
MINIMISE YOUR CALL COST NOW!!!
Make that long call to your loved ones (bf, gf, fiance, fiancee, close friends, husband, wife etc) with no cost attached using MTN CUG. Unlimited calls and SMS guaranteed.
Guess what?
Your current MTN line can be used.
�������
Number collation is in progress for the month of June
Oya now..., call or chat up 07061365911

Check out our thread on nairaland

The name of the thread is MTN CUG TECHNOCRAT

Instagram and facebook @cugworld