Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) (1212 Views)

CHERRYVILLE GARDENS ESTATE, Alatunse, Lekki (Promo price N1.5Million) / Dayspring Gardens Estate, Ibeju Lekki.(promo Package With Free Survey Plan) / Dayspring Gardens Estate, Ibeju Lekki.(promo Package) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) by Dayo3(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

As a result of intense and vigorous search for cheap and affordable properties along the Lekki axis, we are glad to inform you that you can now subscribe to our new Estate that is being developed by us R & D Continental Services Ltd along the Lekki - Epe Expressway, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. 

NOW SELLING FAST ! ! ! DAYSPRING GARDENS ESTATE, LEKKI (The trusted link to your Dream City)

Price per Plot :   N 1.3 Million  promo package (with free survey plan and deed of assignment for the 1st 20plots)

N 1.5 Million  promo package (N500, 000 down payment, spread balance over 5 months equal

installment)

neighbourhood: HFP Complex, Chevron co-operative, GreenSprings University, Pan-African University

Powered by:     R & D Continental Services Ltd

For further enquires and inspection details, please call 07040378440, 07028191617 or email : rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk

Please Note:   It is better to have your own secured plot in an Estate than to have fears on purchasing already sold property or dragging over a plot with someone else.  Here is an oppurtunity to buy into your future or better still that of your children.

Thank you . . .

(M.D / C.E.O)
R & D CONTINENTAL SERVICES LTD
Re: Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) by Dayo3(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2010
DaySpring Gardens Estate
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where is Dayspring Gardens Estate?
DaySpring Garden Estate is situated at Ibeju, Ibeju Lekki L.G.A, Lekki, Lagos State.

2. What is the Price per Plot / Payment Scheme?

N 1.3 Million for Outright Payment Promo package
(Free Survey Plan & Deed for the 1st 20plots)

N 1.5 Million for 6 Months Installment Payment Promo package
(N500, 000 down Payment and spread balance over 5months equal installment)

3. What is the size of a plot at DaySpring Gardens Estate?

120ft by 60 ft or 648sqm or 18m by 36m

4 What type of Infrastructure will the developer provide?

Perimeter Fencing with Gates, Motorable Earth Roads, Transformers for Electricity, Further Development shall
be upon request by the residents.

5. What other Facilities will Subscribers enjoy?

Serene Environment, Security, Schools, Banks with ATM points, Shopping Mall, Recreational Facilities, e.t.c

6. What other payments do I make apart from the payment for the Land?

*Survey Plan & Deed of Assignment (N 150, 000 per Plot) or prevalent Government rate.
*Developmental Levy which is yet to be determined.

7. When will my Plot(s) be allotted to me?

Immediately after full payment.

8. What do I get after completion of payments for the Land?

Receipt(s), Deed of Contract, Letter of Allocation, Survey Plan and Deed of Assignment.

9. What title does DaySpring Gardens Estate have?

Official Lagos State Gazette.

10. Is there any restriction as to the building I can build?

Yes, you are limited to build residential houses within the area designated as residential
(Maximum of a storey building)
Re: Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) by Dayo3(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2010
DaySpring Gardens Estate
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where is Dayspring Gardens Estate?
DaySpring Garden Estate is situated at Ibeju, Ibeju Lekki L.G.A, Lekki, Lagos State.

2. What is the Price per Plot / Payment Scheme?

N 1.3 Million for Outright Payment Promo package
(Free Survey Plan & Deed for the 1st 20plots)

N 1.5 Million for 6 Months Installment Payment Promo package
(N500, 000 down Payment and spread balance over 5months equal installment)

3. What is the size of a plot at DaySpring Gardens Estate?

120ft by 60 ft or 648sqm or 18m by 36m

4 What type of Infrastructure will the developer provide?

Perimeter Fencing with Gates, Motorable Earth Roads, Transformers for Electricity, Further Development shall
be upon request by the residents.

5. What other Facilities will Subscribers enjoy?

Serene Environment, Security, Schools, Banks with ATM points, Shopping Mall, Recreational Facilities, e.t.c

6. What other payments do I make apart from the payment for the Land?

*Survey Plan & Deed of Assignment (N 150, 000 per Plot) or prevalent Government rate.
*Developmental Levy which is yet to be determined.

7. When will my Plot(s) be allotted to me?

Immediately after full payment.

8. What do I get after completion of payments for the Land?

Receipt(s), Deed of Contract, Letter of Allocation, Survey Plan and Deed of Assignment.

9. What title does DaySpring Gardens Estate have?

Official Lagos State Gazette.

10. Is there any restriction as to the building I can build?

Yes, you are limited to build residential houses within the area designated as residential
Re: Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) by Dayo3(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
Few Plots available for sale, R . D . C . S . L
Re: Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) by smlafolabi(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2010
smiley
Re: Now Selling Fast ! Dayspring Gardens Estate, Lekki (promo Offer) by Dayo3(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2010
DaySpring Gardens Estate                                        Frequently Asked Questions

1. Where is Dayspring Gardens Estate?         DaySpring Garden Estate is situated at Ibeju, Ibeju Lekki L.G.A, Lekki, Lagos State.

2. What is the Price per Plot / Payment Scheme?                                N 1.3 Million for Outright Payment Promo package                 (Free Survey Plan & Deed for the 1st 20plots)                                 N 1.5 Million for 6 Months Installment Payment Promo package                 (N500, 000 down Payment and spread balance over 5months equal installment)

3. What is the size of a plot at DaySpring Gardens Estate?     120ft by 60 ft  or  648sqm  or  18m by 36m

4 What type of Infrastructure will the developer provide?             Perimeter Fencing with Gates, Motorable Earth Roads, Transformers for Electricity, Further Development shall be upon request by the residents.

5. What other Facilities will Subscribers enjoy?     Serene Environment, Security, Schools, Banks with ATM points, Shopping Mall, Recreational Facilities, e.t.c

6. What other payments do I make apart from the payment for the Land?                 *Survey Plan & Deed of Assignment (N 150, 000 per Plot) or prevalent Government rate.                *Developmental Levy which is yet to be determined.

7. When will my Plot(s) be allotted to me? Immediately after full payment.

8. What do I get after completion of payments for the Land? Receipt(s), Deed of Contract, Letter of Allocation, Survey Plan and Deed of Assignment.

9. What title does DaySpring Gardens Estate have? Official Lagos State Gazette.

10. Is there any restriction as to the building I can build?

(1) (Reply)

19. Shops To Let @ Ikota Shopping Complex From 350,000 Naira Per Shop / 2 Bedroom And Miniflat To Let At Mainland Ketu Lagos / Miniflat & Flats To Let At Ketu Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.