Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832021 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Yahoo boy spotted

Na these ones go day person wey send his BVN to a fraudster is to be blamed, not the fraudster.

adeakin777:
Anyone writing to NNPC on multiple payments is just plain stupid, i'm sorry to say. The erratic payments by NNPC as an established organisation can/should easily have been detected by now, they honestly don't need you to remind them. If you were not on nairaland, i am sure you would definitely be unaware that some people were/are yet to receive payment. As a matter of fact, you'd assume as a norm that the streams of payments are being made in batches. If you want to display your modesty, kindly contact anyone who hasn't been paid and do a transfer, as simple as that.

FYI- I have only been paid once.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2019
nimcote:
I heard they have started calling for APTL. I dont know if this is true.

Na true

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Beeam:
Babanla were ni boy yi sha.... O ti lo koba gbogbo won

Good one though bro, that's a very proactive way of advertising yasself 2 a prospective employer.

On d flipside though, if they are monitoring this thread, NNPC HR now knows which applicant is Chidiebereuzoma.

What you didn't consider is if he did it out of integrity or simply because he hasn't gotten the first alert or multiple alerts as the case may be

If the table were reversed and he got a third alert, would he have sent a message to NNPC.

These are rhetorical questions though.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2019
adeakin777:
Anyone writing to NNPC on multiple payments is just plain stupid, i'm sorry to say. The erratic payments by NNPC as an established organisation can/should easily have been detected by now, they honestly don't need you to remind them. If you were not on nairaland, i am sure you would definitely be unaware that some people were/are yet to receive payment. As a matter of fact, you'd assume as a norm that the streams of payments are being made in batches. If you want to display your modesty, kindly contact anyone who hasn't been paid and do a transfer, as simple as that.

This one would just be displaying his bad mannerism everytime he comments.

You need serious help

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2019
We're in the same boat.

And we would rock it to Abj for documentation!!!

Nelly2015:
Please someone should call me and give me hope na
NNPC just paid some people the 3rd time and am yet to even see one.

please o.

i wrote my Test in Jos, but i base in Lagos, so i came from Lagos to abuja for the interview,
Na Lagos i write down for that Paper, abi na wetin dey confuse they....

Walahi, I need my Tfare like mad...

This kind thing dey pain me.....

whose in this same boat with me,

please gather lets cry together, cry alone is so bitter biko, please.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Someone said he heard they are calling for APL and people are already mocking the person. Abeg make una know say na so e take happen for 2012.
Whoever said that should find out from other applicants personally since people on this forum think the day APL will drop will have a different colouration. APL will drop as the thief cometh in the middle of the night. Pls know that there no emails or sms to herald APL in 2012 just calls from courier firms not even NNPC. So his 'claim' is worth investigating whether true or false

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2019
fidebbs:
Someone said he heard they are calling for APL and people are already mocking the person. Abeg make una know say na so e take happen for 2012.
Whoever said that should find out from other applicants personally since people on this forum think the day APL will drop will have a different colouration. APL will drop as the thief cometh in the middle of the night. Pls know that there no emails or sms to herald APL in 2012 just calls from courier firms not even NNPC. So his 'claim' is worth investigating whether true or false
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2019
To whom it may concern

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
This is a "rhetorical answer"

It doesn't matter WHY he did it, it's the right thing and he was correct in doing it for whatever reason he did it!

In fact all of us should have did it too
You should have did your own did as well
We that didn't did it should celebrate him for taking the initiative, not question his motive

Integrity is key in everything you do in life, if you will go far

Jimoh Ibrahim grew very fast, but nowadays, everyone avoids him, even employees run from his company because he has the ignominious reputation of someone who likes cheating everyone (even his driver)

Hope u understand?

k2039:

What you didn't consider is if he did it out of integrity or simply because he hasn't gotten the first alert.

If the table were reversed and he got a third alert, would he have sent a message to NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2019
Beeam:

It doesn't matter WHY he did it, it's the right thing and he was correct in doing it for whatever reason he did it!

We that didn't did it should celebrate him for taking the initiative, not question his motive

Jimoh Ibrahim grew very fast, but nowadays, everyone avoids him, even employees run from his company because he has the ignominious reputation of someone who likes cheating everyone (even his driver)

Hope u understand?

so much wisdom in your words..

How I wish you never posted a 'fake regret mail'from NNPC. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Assistant Satan, wehdonSir!

Rahl444:
so much wisdom in your words..

How I wish you never posted a 'fake regret mail'from NNPC. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2019
If you no get alert, na APL dem go give you, and any captain Nigeria way get double or triple alerts & his anti corruption senses are tingling should forward the extra alerts to my account please. I will help you contact NNPC HR on this matter.

Thank you very much, pls DO FORWARD IT TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm not saying its wrong to contact NNPC as touching the second/third alert, but where did NNPC state it categorically that they would be paying us 20k? Which serves as the basis to call the second/third payment forbidden/mistake? what if their intention was to offset both our transportation and accomodation bills? Its ideal you arrive abuja, a day to your interview. There are instances when it is outrigth the money is refunded. An alert from an unknown sender for instance coupled with a call from the bank. However you can't go wrong making enquiries like he did. my point is life doesn't have to be complex. I end with a question, would you have contacted NNPC if you had nothing at stake?
However, You did the right thing to have contacted them gracias.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Beeam:

Hope u understand?

LMAO
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
GeniusOla:
I'm not saying its wrong to contact NNPC as touching the second/third alert, but where did NNPC state it categorically that they would be paying us 20k? Which serves as the basis to call the second/third payment forbidden/mistake? what if their intention was to offset both our transportation and accomodation bills? Its ideal you arrive abuja, a day to your interview. There are instances when it is outrigth the money is refunded. An alert from an unknown sender for instance couple with a call from the bank. However you can't go wrong making enquiries like he did. my point is life doesn't have to be complex. I end with a question, would you have contacted NNPC if you had nothing at stake?
You did the right thing to have contacted them gracias.

Those who didn't and those who did contacted the HR all did the right thing.

Next issue please...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Did anyone get a call from DHL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
If we are to use logic. Then no 3 inference holds most because a company that will still reward it incoming employee won't spend all that money to refund their tf.

but logically we cannot understand NNPC right now.
Better to watch that allow some sentimental inferences.

Gbyms:
Let’s try to think outside the box.
1. Some have received 0 payment
2. Some have received 1 payment
3. Some have received 2 payments
4. Some have received 3 payments
Logical deduction:
1. An error was made hence double payment. The 3rd payment however prompts the question; can Nnpc make a financial error twice?
2. The presidency approved the new salary scale hence transport funds were increased. This implies that the newly alerted folks might be the successful ones. Seeing that candidates that were paid twice and thrice surpassed the 1 percent inference, shouldn’t this be flawed?
3. The unpaid candidates are being neglected because they are successful and their transport allowance would be woven into the funds paid after induction. However are they not the ones that need the allowance the most seeing that they have to travel a second time?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
yinka303:

Those who didn't and those who did contacted the HR all did the right thing.

Next issue please...
Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sorry to break it to you. It is the other way.

adeakin777:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
I don't really think it's a mistake . Their is a filtering pattern NNPC system is using to pay participants. It my be distance or something else . But I just know they are up to something
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Those of you writing to NNPC about the double and triple payment .How sure are you it was not intentional.
If you are really concern you should ask them how the payment is done.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
'Eggzactly'
They have become unpredictable.

jlomz:
So NNPC have finally sent boys into frenzy, they've turned into wind mode.
All predictions and theories are now silenced, they now own the aces.
It's now You cannot see me (Cena),

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
If you have not received your APL, I hope you receive it b4 next weekend. Orientation is next month!

I'll deactivate now to avoid too much and unnecessary questions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
oga cliff have u heard anything from your sources ? ...should we be expecting any ??

Did anyone get a call from DHL?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
U have started another theory

If you have not received your APL, I hope you receive it b4 next weekend. Orientation is next month!

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2019

If nobody talks about you, then you are nobody grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mdfaro(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2019

he has deactivated his account

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2019

Deactivated?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2019

I'll deactivate now to avoid too much and unnecessa? ry questions.
He deactivated hmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
He did it out of integrity or not is not our concern.
The main issue is that some people have received zero payment for their tf while some others have received for the third time.
Does this mean those yet to be paid have lost their payments to those paid twice or thrice? A moral mind would query this and he has done that.

Using sentiments to judge issue brought us to where we are today. It is not corruption if you benefit but corruption if you don't.

Corruption is corruption simple.

k2039:

What you didn't consider is if he did it out of integrity or simply because he hasn't gotten the first alert or multiple alerts as the case may be

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sirvingeo:

This moderator is really smart . Turning monikers to nobody within seconds .

Lol you are funny, I guess you dunno how Nairaland works. The user deactivated his account, it has nothing to do with the moderator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sirvingeo:

This moderator is really smart . Turning monikers to nobody within seconds .
It’s not the mod. He deactivated and switched to his alternate moniker. Simple.
Nobody has received APL. A lot would know when it drops. Hopefully it comes this week or next so induction can be next month

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.