Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4833433 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teaser4:
Oh Nigeria!!! I bet the founding fathers go dey roll in the grave right now..or wait every seconds. Lord Lugard abeg come epp us beg, Daddy Mele to rain apl oh...or shey na Grandpa Buhari , sure baba no get time for travail matters like NNPc GT apl...

we are waiting..
we've been waiting...
we'll be waiting...

if we no wait wetin we gain.

I was doing a course some years ago. We got to a topic called "ideology of nations". My team worked with SA. Unfortunately for those that chose NIgeria, no known ideology.

The founding fathers themselves were ethnic bigots. The first prime minister was terribly bias. Awolowo, Sadauna, Zik etc were all after their ethnic interest.

We got what we did not understand. If we are to move forward (which I doubt happening any time soon), we MUST define what Nigeria will stand for.

The Nigeria Constitution is an agglomeration of junks; most of which are not relevant to the negro society called Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kachii77: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
loool...uncle teaser....that one go be back 2 back ban.o.. grin. .them just release me yesterday...from the last one wey in reply o....loool...i been feel like dumb person esp when ppl been dey yarn trash...lool ...i hereby humbly want to relax small b4 attempting again and i hereby nominate u uncle teaser for the role of special envoy for this special task... grin grin

Teaser4:
bro please chop one more....for the culture

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
panalyst:

The GGM HR is a woman though.
bursted!!!

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Damn you. Why expose the nigga?
panalyst:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
panalyst:

lmao busted
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
[Your father is a mad man

quote author=Teaser4 post=86200496]another madman spotted....[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
panalyst:

I like this. Many 'sauce' people, will be shocked by the outcome of this APL

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2020
Powersurge:

I was doing a course some years ago. We got to a topic called "ideology of nations". My team worked with SA. Unfortunately for those that chose NIgeria, no known ideology.

The founding fathers themselves were ethnic bigots. The first prime minister was terribly bias. Awolowo, Sadauna, Zik etc were all after their ethnic interest.

We got what we did not understand. If we are to move forward (which I doubt happening any time soon), we MUST define what Nigeria will stand for.

The Nigeria Constitution is an agglomeration of junks; most of which are not relevant to the negro society called Nigeria.
you're absolutely right brother... I already give up on the country long time ago, but nah NNPC oil money dey enter my eyes. if I type dem go say I'm being pessimistic, but the truth be say Naija is bleeped.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
panalyst:

Thanks for exposing him.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
kachii77:
loool...uncle teaser....that one go be back 2 back ban.o.. grin. .them just release me yesterday...from the last one wey in reply o....loool...i been feel like dumb person esp when ppl been dey yarn trash...lool ...i hereby humbly want to relax small b4 attempting again and i hereby nominate u uncle teaser for the role of special envoy for this special task... grin grin

lol big brother, you too dey fear joor....abeg don't nominate me oh, my ban no dey quick finish, besides na only moniker wey i remember the password be this lol...I hereby nominate brother GeniusOla, I hope he accept sha.base on who e be, mods no fit ban his moniker....

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chester7: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
Someone should pls help me write a statement of purpose on why I want to study abroad. I don't even know why. I just want to leave this country. Pls reply.

27 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
@U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chief panalyst, any info from your end ? Or you just decided not to drop?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
panalyst:

I didn't know that. My father's exact quote started with "This person..." not "This nigga...." I was paraphrasing. I didn't hear the phone conversation but I assumed it was a man. Regardless, the information remains the same

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
project analyst abeg give us info
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chester7:
Someone should pls help me write a statement of purpose on why I want to study abroad. I don't even know why. I just want to leave this country. Pls reply.
haha
I feel you bro.
Just state that as your purpose "I am tired of Nigeria and absolutely want to leave"

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chester7:
lol bro, please report bihari, tell em he closed the boarder, price of everything don go up, tell dem say your stay in naija is driving you insane lol...

lemme be serious, use google you'll definitely find some tips... you don't wanna know wetin me dey write give em lol...e dey personal lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nnpccourtcase:

Thanks for exposing him.
Like I said, I assumed it was a man, my father referred to the person after the phone conversation as "This person...." I didn't hear the phone conversation. The information however is still the same soon as everyone has always said.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mitocyan:
project analyst abeg give us info

It's actually political analyst or he might have turned to petroleum analyst. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
WonderJohn:

Like I said, I assumed it was a man, my father referred to the person after the phone conversation as "This person...." I didn't hear the phone conversation. The information however is still the same soon as everyone has always said.
He

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
joobseekar:

I like this.
Many 'sauce' people, will be shocked by the outcome of this APL

I didn't overhear the phone conversation and she was referred to by my father as "This person..." I just assumed it was a man. My mistake. Regardless, the information provided is still the same as I stated. I was bringing to light that information with soon shouldn't be shared because it means nothing at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
that moment wen NNPC finally release apl...this thread go be like...

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
I learnt not to have an argument with a fool.. a big fool for that matter.

Teaser4:
@U
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teaser4:
He
Fair Enough, My mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ElasticStone(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
WonderJohn:

So people no more updates with soon, we get it, soon has been flying all around but now it just causes anxiety.
The only man that knows the true release date is the GMD himself. I don't know why he is still delaying and feeding his staff various amounts of inconsistent information.

Most burnt sauces use the word "soon" to hide their burntness. Had to dump one source recently. angry

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
WonderJohn:

I didn't overhear the phone conversation and she was referred to by my father as "This person..." I just assumed it was a man. My mistake. Regardless, the information provided is still the same as I stated. I was bringing to light that information with soon shouldn't be shared because it means nothing at this point.

Whatever is clever, man.

Any source that can't check for one's name is not a sure source, even if the source is true.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
see how me dey avoid this thing.. like coronavirus...shey yu just go back from Wuhan ni....

PS: I will keep ignoring you, mention my moniker from now till your last breathe.. I will never quote your Monika...but I go dey give you body hitting like this , I'm sure you no say nah you I dey follow talk... clout chasing like widow wey dey heat

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
WonderJohn:
Fair Enough, My mistake
all good brother
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
Teaser4:
that moment wen NNPC finally release apl...this thread go be like...
And people will be like:
It is a goallllllll

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Chukeg:
And people will be like: It is a goallllllll
you get am brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by WonderJohn(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
joobseekar:

Whatever is clever, man.

Any source that can't check for one's name is not a sure source, even if the source is true.
I understand your reservations. It is very wise to be skeptical. No problem
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
villainnotmoobb:
I go swear for NGCareers this morning walahi.....which kind mail be this this early morning naaaa.....My heart just do GBISH GBISH sad angry

Aswear. I just unsubscribed from them now sef.

The most hurtful thing about their email is that the subject looks like NNPC Careers. Compare NGCareers and NNPCCareers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.