Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835139 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bumweng:

he borrowed me oga
He/she is trying to correct your english. Me sef dey fear to type these days.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mohdgaji: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
My people lets be positive. What will be will surely be. May God bless us all. [quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
That guy wey post that shit this morning, wetin the Bible talk about Research/Investigation?

Hooha help me out... i nor too sabi bible leg...
help me ooo cos if avalanche of curse open on am na, one E-diot will be saying, i am forming God...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Anyday after 12pm and nothing drops, just forget that day. My own observation though.
So tomorrow being the beginning of New Week for NNPC, I hope something positive drops before 12pm.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
Geneva, Switzerland tongue
Bumweng:

address
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by opylog(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:
Anyday after 12pm and nothing drops, just forget that day. My own observation though.
So tomorrow being the beginning of New Week for NNPC, I hope something positive drops before 12pm.

#Fact
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:
a notification can come in d afternoon or evening

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:
what if there won't be notification just calls to pick up mails from the courier
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hafeezsemzy: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
What if you won't be called just notified to come to the towers to pick your letter?
You think it's only those resident in Nigeria that went for the interview ba?

I say these are very trivial issues. What is most important is for them to release the appointments.

mvem:
what if there won't be notification just calls to pick up mails from the courier

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mvem(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
hafeezsemzy:
What if you won't be called just notified to come to the towers to pick your letter?
You think it's only those resident in Nigeria that went for the interview ba?

I say these are very trivial issues. What is most important is for them to release the appointments.

the guy said something about notification via email. I am only giving an opinion considering how those recruited before got their letters... Sure! What's more paramount is the release of the letters
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Just look at the number of likes for this post with no usefull info. Nothing but undiluted crap.

I now understand why pastors cash in big time in Nigeria.

Na to open church if NNPC fvck up oh. One just needs to know how to gather and package hope and give to people in exchange for offerings and tithe cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Iyajelili(f): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Just look at the number of likes for this post with no usefull info. Nothing but undiluted crap.

Na to open church if NNPC fvck up oh. One just needs to know how to gather and package hope and give to people in exchange for offerings and tithe cheesy

Have should have cursed NNPC and applicants abi?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Lol. You're a nuisance police true true. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:

i laugh in chinese

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Biaso(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:

You see. Humans are one of the most brilliant in the animal kingdom, although we have some flaws. Among these numerous glitches in human, is hope and faith in the supernatural.

You see this is not just an African thing. Even the Europeans experienced dark ages for hundreds of years (you can read that up). The only deciding factor to determine if one would have enormous faith or not is inversely proportional to exposure to science, technology & development (the more a society is developed and exposed to science and information the lesser her needs to believe).

The western world is a developed one that is why you see them with most atheists, agnostics, deist among other irreligious factions. They have lesser reasons to believe and pray for what they need because they already have most basic things to survive.

Imagine an environment where the unemployment rate is low, where there are students loans and numerous scholarships & grants. Imagine a society where there is electricity all round the year. Imagine where there is potable water and good roads. Don't you think they will have lesser reasons to pray and hope for what they already have?

Nothing works here and you can't blame the people for hoping because that is the only thing that will keep them going. Many could have slipped into depression and consequently committed suicide if they knew that their hopes are hopeless.

Enough said

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by darado: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Any update from either genuine or fake SAUCE?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lamaliciou(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
That is how I'm made to read more than 20 pages of updates only to find nothing but curse and burnt sauces. We really need help in Nigeria angry cry

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
bobowaja:

You see. Humans are one of the most brilliant in the animal kingdom, although we have some flaws. Among this numerous glitches in human, is hope and faith in the supernatural.

You see this is not just an African thing. Even the Europeans experienced dark ages for hundreds of years (you can read that up). The only deciding factor to determine if one would have enormous faith or not is inversely proportional to exposure to science, technology & development (the more a society is developed and exposed to science and information the lesser his needs to believe).

The western world is a developed one that is why you see them with most atheists, agnostics, deist among other irreligious factions. They have lesser reasons to believe and pray for what they need because they already have most basic things to survive.

Imagine an environment where the unemployment rate is low, where there are students loans and numerous scholarship & grants. Imagine a society where there is electricity all round the year. Imagine where there is potable water and good roads. Don't you think they will have lesser reasons to pray and hope for what they already have?

Nothing works here and you won't blame people for hoping because that is the only thing that will keep them going. Many could have slipped into depression and consequently committed suicide if they know that their hopes are hopeless.

Enough said

Apt!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
So if APL doesn't show tomorrow or this week, it's because of Jarus post on his website? So our GMD can be this petty? or all the power to release the APL now lies in HR board, and they can be this petty?

Well, Tomorrow Shall Tell!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:

I was being factual here. At that moment, my nuisance gun was kept holstered.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Iyajelili:

Have should have cursed NNPC and applicants abi?

There is no "curse" worse than being inspired by lies. Well, believe what you want if it makes you happy. I was just amazed at how very educated people still think there is a supernatural entity who will hook them up with APL.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
i am receiving good news tomorrow. Thank jesus. Pastor hooha delare it

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
darado:
Any update from either genuine and fake sources?
Even you, presidential list?!

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bumweng:

i laugh in chinese

I think it would be more efficient if you laughed in your dialect, which for some reasons I suspect is berom.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by furrr(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Topccy007z: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Brace up! Tomorrow is Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Grupo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Lol. I never knew that there was actually someone bearing the moniker "grupo".

Chai

Smh

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
joobseekar:
So if APL doesn't show tomorrow or this week, it's because of Jarus post on his website? So our GMD can be this petty? or all the power to release the APL now lies in HR board, and they can be this petty?

Well, Tomorrow Shall Tell!

Even if it were on Ikeji's blog i doubt if it will move an organisation like nnpc

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Grupo:

Smh

You are supposed to stand by me. I joined #teamGrupos on loan 2 days ago.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by JoeKing001: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Biaso:
https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2020/02/03/latest-news-on-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee-experience-hire/amp/

This has to be the worst journalist ever..
Anything for the clicks.

I vowed never to visit that site again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.