Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831326 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by G007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
p.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 4:28am On Jun 19, 2020
He called me a clown cos he expects me to post the mail for his viewing pleasure grin

G007:
poeticjustice is right.

I heard they are less than 20. Apparently, not all the GTs accepted the offer.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2020
poeticjustice:
He called me a clown cos he expects me to post the mail for his viewing pleasure grin

When is the resumption date for the few chosen ones ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2020
When are they resuming?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Abeg guys, if una no go fit give complete info make una no even bother at all. This syndrome of wanting people to beg you for more details does not make sense.

If the info is as sensitive as you guys are making it appear to be then you shouldnt have bothered saying anything in the first place.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
calm down bro. there is nothing "time" won't reveal.

BenFlash:
Abeg guys, if una no go fit give complete info make una no even bother at all. This syndrome of wanting people to beg you for more details does not make sense.

If the info is as sensitive as you guys are making it appear to be then you shouldnt have bothered saying anything in the first place.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kevlala:
calm down bro. there is nothing "time" won't reveal.

Of course time must reveal the truth, that's sacrosanct.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol I am a living testimony!!! Got a call confirming my identity, then notification of application status email shortly after, 2 days ago. I don't care what happened, all that matters is it worked in my favor and I'm in! See how I was heartbroken on 14th February cry not any more grin
All the best y'all. Ciao.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congrats. I can just imagine the excitement u feel right now. Top of the world. Enjoy

NeekyBerry:
Lol I am a living testimony!!! Got a call confirming my identity, then notification of application status email shortly after, 2 days ago. I don't care what happened, all that matters is it worked in my favor and I'm in! See how I was heartbroken on 14th February cry not any more grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by stevie55(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations!!!

NeekyBerry:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is great, congratulations
NeekyBerry:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
NeekyBerry:
This is a fantabulous news. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
Time has truly vindicated me grin

God is the greatest !

NeekyBerry:

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
NeekyBerry:

Congrats dear, I am happy for you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
NeekyBerry:
Congrats guyssss!!! As I wait for mine smiley

Your faith has worked for you.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Waow! I congratulate you.

Now your path is set, I wish you well.

NeekyBerry:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
BenFlash:

Your faith has worked for you.
More like her luck/grace.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
NeekyBerry:
Congrats guyssss!!! As I wait for mine smiley

Congratulations
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 4gunners(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
NeekyBerry:

Big congrats to you baby girl. I can imagine how elated you aregrin grin- it will feel like a dream.You're the real MVPs.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congratulations

NeekyBerry:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Let's enjoy the weekend as we wait patiently for next week.

Our testimony is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melzclement(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2020

Nnpc doesn't divulge employment confirmation that way, and what you're saying aint true ma'am

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ofoegbukc(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
NeekyBerry:
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teccowills(m): 3:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Oga wake up now... Haba.
Na over Sabi dey do you so o.
Stop discrediting legit info.

Haba mana.

Melzclement:

Nnpc doesn't divulge employment confirmation that way, and what you're saying aint true ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DadaNigeria1: 4:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Melzclement:

Whats wrong with this one.
Oya tell us what is truth na
Nnpc actually contacted GT's on wednesday and more than one person confirmed this..so weather you believe this or not theyll get thr APL soon
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DadaNigeria1: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2020
poeticjustice:

Hello bro, please I sent you a mail, kindly respond please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by poeticjustice(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Sure
DadaNigeria1:

Hello bro, please I sent you a mail, kindly respond please.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Congrats to NeekyBerry and indeed all who got the second batch of notifications. This latest development confirms what the GMD said, that "recruitment in NNPC is a continuous process" .
We hope that the EH will be notified soon.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melzclement(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hey guys, not trying to spoil the excitement, of those they called but something seem amiss, heard GTs have finished their Onboarding.Dunno why it took so long for HR to call them till ds week, if there was a gap in numbers of GTs for those that rejected the offer past the deadline.
By next week though, I believe will get more clearer view/picture for both them and us EH

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by talk2dace(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
IT IS ALWAYS ADVISABLE TO LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! sad

Melzclement:
Hey guys, not trying to spoil the excitement, of those they called but something seem amiss, heard GTs have finished their Onboarding.Dunno why it took so long for HR to call them till ds week, if there was a gap in numbers of GTs for those that rejected the offer past the deadline.
By next week though, I believe will get more clearer view/picture for both them and us EH

(1) (2) (3) ... (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.