Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4829393 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
BonjourATous:
D**pR*alm was the same person that bullied the successful gt guy from giving us any info. Now, he is here talking abt good or bad... cancellation or continuation, like he cares

Honestly, because even though we know its cancelled. Just be open minded.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by honsaint(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
I can tell you on good ground that so far nothing has been canceled.

The only cause of delay SO FAR is the lockdown (as only SOME civil servants are working).

"Tomorrow" might come and they listen to your agitation to CANCEL the EH recruitment, but so far EH is not yet canceled

Back to My observation mode
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
honsaint:
I can tell you on good ground that so far nothing has been canceled.

� �

Back to My observation mode

Thank you
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
How do you know they are successful GT’s .?

BonjourATous:

DeepRealm, you didn't have to deactivate your account, we don't bite.

You and oscarlash, successful GTs
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by adeakin777: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
ElasticStone:
EH...I'm afraid there's no good news.
cry

Hi ElasticStone, I appreciate your contribution on this thread. I think you were one of the successful GTs recently recruited by NNPC and would be privy to some pertinent information as an insider. Some other monikers have asserted that the exercise has been cancelled for EH. I just have one question for you, from your quote on 'no good news', does it corroborate the cancellation rumors? Your kind response will be appreciated.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Why ask him? Is he the GMD of NNPC?

adeakin777:

Hi ElasticStone, I appreciate your contribution on this thread. I think you were one of the successful GTs recently recruited by NNPC and would be privy to some pertinent information as an insider. Some other monikers have asserted that the exercise has been cancelled for EH. I just have one question for you, from your quote on 'no good news', does it corroborate the cancellation rumors? Your kind response will be appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
It's raining #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE on Twitter the end is here surely.
Like Edo state people took their destiny into their hands and did something. I am impressed that hopefuls have risen to the challenge! May God bless our hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2020
No be small issue oooo.

I retweeted all the tweets bearing the hashtag.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme goan tweet my own.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Our aim is to get 10,000 tweets today alone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are making progress.

Search that hashtag on twitter and tweet.

Keep tweeting until we get a response.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Even if they are considering cancelling the recruitment, our tweets is the last weapon that we have.

The way it is trending,they will have a rethink...

tag as many groups or media houses as possible.

Tweet until we get a response.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Please tweet in President Muhammadu Buhari's tweeter account with the same #NNPC2019EHCLOSURE and see the Presidency stand up.

God is great. God bless you in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
No one is talking abt MPE and IOR anymore smiley...isn't it dis week?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
BonjourATous:
No one is talking abt MPE and IOR anymore smiley...isn't it dis week?

It is taking place tomorrow.

Go to twitter and register your concerns.....
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BonjourATous: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
Originakalokalo:

It is taking place tomorrow.

Go to twitter and register your concerns.....

Yes ooooooooo...no time. Let's table our concerns to the source of all sources. May God bless our efforts

BTW Good to see you back smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nyzin007:
Website still down.... it's like this one pass all sources here.

It took more than one week the last time before the site was restored.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nyzin007:

It was less than a week (6 days). Tomorrow will make it 6 days

Yeah.

You're right.

Fingers crossed, still.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SulSah: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
I strongly believe it has to do with the MPE/IOR CBT to be written tomorrow. I strongly feel the site will be restored after the exam is written.
The last time the site was down coincided with when the MPE/IOR candidates were applying for vacant positions on a site created for them. Just my thought.

Nyzin007:

I just can't imagine why it is down especially when it was just renewed...what else can be the reason? It is happening too frequently now

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
Let's see what our huge presence on Twitter today brings.

I am sure that our voices were louder enough for them to act.

Good luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Fremanb4(m): 4:55am On Sep 22, 2020
HOME BUSINESS POLITICS NIGERIA EDUCATION EDITORIAL BACKPAGE

Home - THISDAYLIVE logo

2'
NNPC Recommits to 35% Women Inclusion in Workforce
editorSeptember 21, 2020 6:36 Pm
By Emmanuel Addeh

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has reaffirmed its commitment to the pursuit of a 35 per cent women inclusion in the national company’s workforce.

A press release by the corporation’s spokesman, Dr. Kennie Obateru, Monday noted that the Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Mallam Mele Kyari, spoke when the executive chairman of the Federal Character Commission (FCC), Dr. Muheeba Dankaka, visited him in Abuja.

Kyari stated that the national oil company, as a responsible corporate entity, has always provided a level playing field for all, thereby granting equal employment opportunity to Nigerians from all classes and backgrounds.

“On the issues around inclusion of the physically challenged, as a matter of fact, today in our employment, we have people in wheel chairs, the blind and other physically challenged.

“We are one of the institutions of government with the highest number of women in management,” the GMD stated.

Kyari said that contrary to “false claims” in some quarters, each geopolitical zone of the country is represented at the top management of NNPC, stressing that there is fair play in the corporation’s appointments.

He said NNPC would continue to work towards achieving the government’s 35 per cent affirmative action of women in public service.

He said NNPC would continue to comply with the rules and regulations of the commission on recruitment.

The statement noted that the FCC leadership applauded the corporation for ensuring a high level of gender balance in management positions in the corporation.

The Chairman of the commission, Dankaka, congratulated the corporation on the recent flag-off of the Ajaokuta-Kano-Kaduna (AKK) gas pipeline project.

She said that her commission’s mandate extends to equitable distribution of social and infrastructural amenities, stressing that the AKK project was one that could boost the nation’s economy and wellbeing of Nigerians.

The statement also quoted the FCC boss as stating that the recent recruitment by NNPC was transparent and ensured equal opportunity for all Nigerians, adding that the corporation fully complied with FCC guidelines in the exercise.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nyzin007: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Nyzin007:
Why do I have the feeling that the recruitment referred to, is the EH recruitment...just like the January visit apparently referred to the GT recruitment

Things are looking good

What are you talking about sir ....Highlight us more .
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
on twitter

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nyzin007:
Why do I have the feeling that the recruitment referred to, is the EH recruitment...just like the January visit apparently referred to the GT recruitment

Things are looking good

Yes, he mentioned the train 7 project and then commend the corporation on the recent recruitment.

It is dicey.

Recent recruitment maybe that of February 14th.

He may also be referring to the management visit to the commission if they presented the EH list at that meeting.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Originakalokalo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
I am certain that the recruitment has not been cancelled.

With all these noise on twitter, the GMD would have broke the news already.

Keeping mute will only benefit an ongoing process. It doesn't benefit a canceled process.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
uzoexcel:
on twitter

Seems alot of you have credible info here. So much talk about these management exams and this just confirmed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.