Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835541 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kiwi236:

This is true. I applaude the government's effort at ensuring a free and fair recruitment process for all candidates.
I had my interview on the 9th of July at NNPC Towers, Abuja. I had all my original and photocopies were sighted except my original birth certificate. I have since found it as soon as i got back home to lagos. I don't now know if i should send them a mail stating this or i should just wait. I'm quite worried. Please @Jarus i need your viewpoint. Thanks. embarassed

Were you granted an interview?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bodylicious:
My dear I know how painful it could be but it's better he moves on. Same way when the APL is out and you did not get just move on...At the end God will settle you.
And who told you he hasn't moved on? You obviously did not understand the content of his message. Read it again but this time slowly.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by agya1: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
loanky:
Oga Jarus and other knowledgeable people in oil and gas industry. Please, I need a response to a pressing issue which I need a clarification to so as to know where not to direct my energy in hunt for job. I studied Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering and would like to know the fate and prospect of having a career in oil and gas industry. I wrote the CBT test but didn't get invite for the interview which raise my concern about the relevance of my discipline. I would also like to know if there's any Agricultural Engineer that got invitation for this NNPC interview.

Thanks in advance for your response.
Firstly, you not being called for panel interview after the CBT could be as a result of so many factors like not meeting up to the required score, or probably stiff competition from your state of origin but certainly not because of your discipline as Biosystem or Environmental Engineering is needed in the HSE department or Renewable energy Division of NNPC and other oil and gas company. If Zoology graduates could be called for panel interview then why not Biosystem Engineering graduates?
Ps: You studied a very lucrative course. Thanks

16 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by monlawal(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
bobowaja:

Bros lemme run for now.... I will come back to ask questions after I get my APL. In fact, I will dash it out to the poor if I get it after my APL.

Make I drop my aaza for you. Dash me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by mapman(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
I don't think you understood his question. Many of us have been there - leaving uni and facing the labor market, then realizing that our degrees might not be as hot as we had thought. He had some concerns about this and was only trying to get advice on where to focus his job search on, not necessarily about why he wasn't called for the interview

Bodylicious:
My friend you still never move on...Leave all those questions and move on...We are talking of appointment letter you are talking of CBT....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
bobowaja:

Come on.... Easy na

It doesn't need to get down to this undecided
Sorry about that.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
monlawal:

Make I drop my aaza for you. Dash me
Alaaye u re not a poor man cool

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
mapman:
I don't think you understood his question. Many of us have been there - leaving uni and facing the labor market, then realizing that our degrees might not be as hot as we had thought. He had some concerns about this and was only trying to get advice on where to focus his job search on, not necessarily about why he wasn't called for the interview

Some of us are always just in a haste to make comments and quote people without fully understanding the intent behind their questions

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kiwi236: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enireqx20:

Were you granted an interview?

Yes.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kiwi236:

Yes.

Then be hopeful. Miracles still happen

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmm this one that the Presidency has released the list of ministers. Pls God help your children
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shyneb: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Some people are so funny sha. They haven't gotten APL and they are already advising others to move on,should in case they do not get. I'm just curious about their confidence anyways. I don't pray for them to wake up from their fantasies even if they do not get the APL at last. Like someone posted the other time, some people still believed till today after the 2012 recruitment that nnpc will still call them. Don't be too sure of yourself oga. It will be yours if it's meant for you.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
All this one you all are talking is not important to me till I get my APL....All this theories and local men and sauce...I hail una...

#see you at the Tower..
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
OK then don't move on pls remain there..Even if I dont get it I will move on. I have moved on from various disappointment so it's not new but I will keep fighting till I get there.
shyneb:
Some people are so funny sha. They haven't gotten APL and they are already advising others to move on,should in case they do not get. I'm just curious about their confidence anyways. I don't pray for them to wake up from their fantasies even if they do not get the APL at last. Like someone posted the other time, some people still believed till today after the 2012 recruitment that nnpc will still call them. Don't be too sure of yourself oga. It will be yours if it's meant for you.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by shyneb: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bodylicious:
OK then don't move on pls remain there..Even if I dont get it I will move on. I have moved on from various disappointment so it's not new but I will keep fighting till I get there.
I didn't quote anybody, it was just my thought anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Any source wey no explain the reason why the tp was stopped, truncated or pending...is no sauce...tbh I don't believe sh1ts many ppl post here, cos na faceless forum. However, there are legit source like oga jarus, xfire.... I only take serious what those men post, others I just ignore or read and move to the next comment...I no fit forget too many sh1t dem post here during the post CBT era, some ppl go dey type like say na dem be md of nnpc...no be this thread we dey wey wan talk say tp wont be paid till the end of the year...serious bullsh1t Upandan... Anybody wey take things dem read here serious, con dey get hBp na mumu... Someone go just wake up type rubbish claim na his/her source give am...anybody fit write crap, me I no just get time again ...the reason why I supported the access hypothesis na because no other reasonable explanation, but ppl don clear us and let's see how things go this week...its Tuesday no new payment... I won't be surprised if another moniker wake up tomorrow say na 700 gt dem wan employ...even ppl wey be say na the first time wey dem go enter Abuja be that go dey form sauce for cheap likes...I hope Una sauce go give you job sha, if una no get apl las las una be joke with your sauce. Me I no sabi anyone...my motto na "que sera, sera* na fine motor car sef

P:s if my message no go down well with you pls ignore don't quote me cos I no go like derail this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eminemzybet:
Hmmm this one that the Presidency has released the list of ministers. Pls God help your children

Relax bro
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please, this is a harmless question.

WHY DO ENGINEERING GRADUATES THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHER DISCIPLINES. even for university, majority of them dey just rubbish other people's courses while forming Engineer. I don't know wether this is also one of the things they where thought during thier undergraduate dayz. dat them be superior, everything them most consume the highest slots. blah blag

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jiang:

WHY DO ENGINEERING GRADUATES THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHER DISCIPLINES. even for university, majority of them dey just rubbish other people's courses while forming Engineer. I don't know wether this is also one of the things they where thought during thier undergraduate dayz. dat them be superior, everything them most consume the highest slots. blah blag
lol...I remember my first year back in college...I was unfortunate to dey the same room with those boys, I swear dem wan finish me...but I no dey take dem serious sha...everybody get their own way...I don't let things like that get to me...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jiang:

Another anguu

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sleyanya1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bodylicious:
My friend you still never move on...Leave all those questions and move on...We are talking of appointment letter you are talking of CBT....

The guy had raised a serious mind-boggling question as regards his career. Your worries are centered on getting APL, his is knowing the next action to take concerning career. It doesn't clash with yours at all.

Right information rightly applied is Power.

Please free the guy.

31 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
This one is very experienced in disappointments ni sha...

Bodylicious:

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Not only engineers, lawyers and doctors too, and chartered accountants (in the real world).

It has to do with the stringent hoops they have to pass through to get their degrees, ensures that engineers are for the most parts very smart to be worthy of that profession, so naturally they take pride in their status.

Jiang:

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
This table you are shaking........... Mosgoon is on top oh.

Who else is an engineer here?

Mitocyan:

This has nothing to do with Engineering graduates. Anyone that looks down on anyone based on the course that person studied is a fool. It is as simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Twhizzy2: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nobody said FCT is a state. The lady didn't include it in her calculation which rendered it incorrect. And she has reliazed and made necessary adjustment already.

Meanwhile, to those qouting their sauce that oil producing state will get more slots, you need to read the article. Rivers (an oil producing state) might not even get a slot.
Ukodo1123:
https://thenationonlineng.net/we-are-focused-on-redressing-all-federal-imbalances-says-fcc-chair/

From this article the guy that talk about FCT is not a state is not far from the truth

Because the percentage be allocated to them is half of a state

Please read n confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Teaser4:
lol...I remember my first year back in college...I was unfortunate to dey the same room with those boys, I swear dem wan finish me...but I no dey take dem serious sha...everybody get their own way...I don't let things like that get to me...
Las Las.... Most end up as Maths teachers in Nigerian High Schools. cheesy cheesy

Make una no quote me o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
bobowaja:

Las Las.... Most end up as Maths teachers in Nigerian High Schools. cheesy cheesy

Make una no quote me o grin grin
you know I be wan type that before lol..it is well bro

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by DeeOne19: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
This explains a whole lot and should be the yardstick and basic measurements everyone in here should adopt (alongside Grace+God factor) to access their chances. Thanks pal, your insight is a great fit to the different scenarios.

divads:
There are many sides to this selection process. I don't think it only boils down to state or village people fight..
They will also consider ones field.

They should have total number of GTs they need in each department.. So Let's say they need 60 ICT Gts, 50 geologists, 100 Pet engineers etc (just assumed figures)

If they should select based on the best candidates per state. They may not meet their desired departmental slots. You may have more science GTs than is needed or more Arts GTs.

So as much as each state is expected to get even slots (except oil producing states) . they also consider the available slots in the department depending on one's course of study.

So ure somehow expected to be among the best in your department.

It's possible that there are some core departments where they will select the best candidates in the interview irrespective of their State of Origin.. And then use other candidates from other departments or states to compensate for this.

At the end of the day, All states are still well represented.

We really do not know what method they will use. But I pray they will use the one that will favour you and I.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by apaf(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
This deduction is very key
divads:
There are many sides to this selection process. I don't think it only boils down to state or village people fight..
They will also consider ones field.

They should have total number of GTs they need in each department.. So Let's say they need 60 ICT Gts, 50 geologists, 100 Pet engineers etc (just assumed figures)

If they should select based on the best candidates per state. They may not meet their desired departmental slots. You may have more science GTs than is needed or more Arts GTs.

So as much as each state is expected to get even slots (except oil producing states) . they also consider the available slots in the department depending on one's course of study.

So ure somehow expected to be among the best in your department.

It's possible that there are some core departments where they will select the best candidates in the interview irrespective of their State of Origin.. And then use other candidates from other departments or states to compensate for this.

At the end of the day, All states are still well represented.

We really do not know what method they will use. But I pray they will use the one that will favour you and I.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Inception(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.