Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831826 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
hayesconcept:
Don't confuse yourself. I did my interview on the 6th and i didn't use any tag number to write my account number or so. We only used our tag number when we are about to enter Amphil theatre.
You shouldn't confuse yourself either,
I did mine on 6th too, 1:30pm precisely, was done with my interview around 3.. and it was exactly as @merorisa explained

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anyways...let's watch and hope shaa. Someone said the GT bank staff that processes his payment said they had exausted the listed submitted to them by NNPC...if by the end of the week, no new alertee, then it might mean no new list has been submitted to them...

I am not saying anything...just thinking why they may have truncated the payment. Another parameter that can lead to our APL/TP relationship question.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kevwemanuel: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
monlawal:
Please I wish to verify if anyone that had his interview on the 10th and is on nairaland has been paid
I had mine on the 10th. I haven't been paid
Have you been paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
kevwemanuel:

I had mine on the 10th. I haven't been paid

Na same boat carry us oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Adeebiwa09:

Can you please elucidate and confirm that his age was used to disqualify him? I believe that would have been done during registration or CBT, besides government age range for recruitment is 30 and below. Maybe falsification was noticed about his age

Who knows? He may have put any age during registration just to qualify for the CBT. Because i also wondered why he scaled through the first process of recruitment. But, that reveals the need for checking our credentials....guys lie about what they dont have o....you understand.

And again, another guy here who also, probably witnessed the situation confirmed that there was a discripancy between his age on NYSC cert and NPC (real age)

But i heared the woman clearly saying "why would you apply when you are already 28"
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by naijachic: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
With regard to writing of account details, I recall we were told at the point of checking our credentials that we should take note of our panel number and serial number on the paper we wrote our names as we would look for and write our names against the same number in block D (exit). I remember they jokingly asked me my serial number to be sure I remembered it.

I am seeing some people saying that they wrote down their account details in no particular order. Can anyone else confirm being given same instructions as they were being accredited?

I have been paid by the way smiley

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol,. It was before the interview that we used the tag number.
jonnepapayo:

You shouldn't confuse yourself either,
I did mine on 6th too, 1:30pm precisely, was done with my interview around 3.. and it was exactly as @merorisa explained
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
stevie55:

The depth of your analogy is impressive.
Well done Son!!!

You meant to say analysis I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by merorisa: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
hayesconcept:
Don't confuse yourself. I did my interview on the 6th and i didn't use any tag number to write my account number or so. We only used our tag number when we are about to enter Amphil theatre.

Ok Mr. concept, no be fight, must you be agressive. Plus I'm not confused. It is you that should be open minded. I am very certain that was the way it went for me on that day and time(7am). If yours wasn't like that for the same day, simply say so.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kevlala:

okay. i was for 6th and i have been paid (Oba Ayam). is there anyone here for 6th that hasnt been paid? and u wrote ur account number oh.

Did on 6th too.. GT, IT/ICT as the case maybe
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sorry, if my comment sounded aggressive to you.
merorisa:

Ok Mr. concept, no be fight, must you be agressive. Plus I'm not confused. It is you that should be open minded. I am very certain that was the way it went for me on that day and time(7am). If yours wasn't like that for the same day, simply say so.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jonnepapayo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
merorisa:

Simple!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
naijachic:
With regard to writing of account details, I recall we were told at the point of checking our credentials that we should take note of our panel number and serial number on the paper we wrote our names as we would look for and write our names against the same number in block D (exit). I remember they jokingly asked me my serial number to be sure I remembered it.

I am seeing some people saying that they wrote down their account details in no particular order. Can anyone else confirm being given same instructions as they were being accredited?

Same information was passed i guess but different thing entirely at Block D.

But who cares, they organized it and had different sheets of papers for account details......you only sign out on the one you initially put your details.

The reason i cant tell what S/N i wrote my name for account details but till tomorrow, i still rememebr the first sheet was Sheet 1, S/N 6.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
merorisa:

Mine was same day n same time.. didn't hear any instruction as such. But I think irrespective of how the names are written. It shouldn't be too difficult to sort them.. at least chebi it just payment lasan not base on serial number or tag number
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kevwemanuel: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=nihelimitretep post=81039774]

Who knows? He may have put any age during registration just to qualify for the CBT. Because i also wondered why he scaled through the first process of recruitment. But, that reveals the need for checking our credentials....guys lie about what they dont have o....you understand.

There's no age on my NYSC certificate. Am I the only one with this?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by kcduke(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kevlala:

I cant seem to point out any 5th July that has been paid. if no one here on this platform from 5th has been paid. Nairaland may not be a good sample size. But i expect at least one person from 5th here to have been paid to even suggest that there is a correlation.

if anyone for 5th has been paid signify by raising ur hands. Note if nobody has been paid. the whole 5th cant be successful or unsuccessful.

The same thing with July 8th. All the people I know that were interviewed on July 8th have not been reimbursed, including my friends from FUTO and other people I met at the TOWERS. If anyone here was interviewed on July 8th, let the person speak up.
Forget all the speculations, there can't be any correlation between TP REIMBURSEMENT AND APPOINTMENT LETTER.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
bobowaja:

Me sef surprise say we post am same time. Maybe u re my alternate moniker or I am ur alternate moniker..... Who noses grin grin
hahahaaaa... make una kuku kill me

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

Did on 6th too.. GT, IT/ICT as the case maybe

u havent been paid?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
theSpark:

In my case it was the same sheet. I remember the lady asking me to note the sheet number somewhere so that after the interview I'll easily find the sheet and add my account details.

Wait let me get you well, you weren't asked to go to block D to fill in your name, location and account details?

What date was your interview please?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Cybersecfreak: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kevlala:

u havent been paid?
Paid on 16th
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by uzoexcel(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
kcduke:

The same thing with July 8th. All the people I know that were interviewed on July 8th have not been reimbursed, including my friends from FUTO and other people I met at the TOWERS. If anyone here was interviewed on July 8th, let the person speak up.
Forget all the speculations, there can't be any correlation between TP REIMBURSEMENT AND APPOINTMENT LETTER.

8th here..not been reimbursed.EH
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
naijachic:

Yes I can confirm this. It was same sheet I wrote my name after document verification I had to locate the sheet no, write down my account number and sign against my name.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
kcduke:

Yes, I was interviewed in the 8th, EH Engineering, Travelled from PH... No alert.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Kevlala: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cybersecfreak:

Paid on 16th

which goes to also say, i havent seen any 6th that hasnt been paid. could they all be too good to be successful or too bad to be screened out.

I think we shud not push it further, there is most likely no correlation btw tfare and Apl. we r just getting paranoid. but again, anything can happen.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
yemyke001:

I did on 6th but I did not write my account detail in any particular order. I was just told to write my name based on the queue on ground

Seconded
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
nihelimitretep:

And again, another guy here who also, probably witnessed the situation confirmed that there was a discripancy between his age on NYSC cert and NPC (real age)

But i heared the woman clearly saying "why would you apply when you are already 28"

But the advert for gt was 'Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December 2018'.

He shouldn't have been disqualified?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by souljar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Enireqx20:

The list where our names were written after verification of documents was totally different from the one containing account details. The person that wrote before and after me weren't even interviewed by my panel
Mine was the same. After the document verification we were advised to memorise the sheet numbers used then, with which we traced our names later for inputting account details. July2

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by AdekunleAkofe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
yemyke001:

I did on 6th but I did not write my account detail in any particular order. I was just told to write my name based on the queue on ground

Did you travel back to Ilesha in a Siena mini van that carry rams from Abuja? I just want to check something like fellow local people say.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 1samm: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
pflourish:

No one can be sure if people didn't get alert today at all. I for one, expect people from Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara state to be the candidates considered for payment this week by following the alphabetical order of states. Larger percentage of those people may not be present here on nairaland.
If you take note, most people from Rivers state got their alert last week.
You studied math?!!
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by samalli592: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
merorisa:

Okay if that was how your interview day went.
I did on the 6th. And the sheet we used in filling our account details had the serial numbers on our tags given to us at the point of accreditation. We were asked to look for the number and write our details in front of it. Other 6th-ians can verify this.

I had to quote you. This cannot be verified, by me at least, i was interviewed on the 6th as an EH and we were just asked to put down our details on a list. There were 2 separate lists, one for GTs and the other for EHs. Perhaps some people inputted their details in the wrong list hence the discrepancy in payment. Hell, there could be numerous reasons why some have been paid and others are yet to. To think there is a correlation is ludicrous. That being said, this thread is becoming a joke as the days go by. For some reasons, some set of overzealous individuals feel they need to drop irrelevant/unrelated comments incessantly, little wonder the large number of pages. The comments are becoming so puerile that a 'Mod' had to be invited. There could be some people with valuable information but because of how derailed this thread had gotten, they may be hesitant to share, either for fear of being ridiculously questioned by these overzealous commenters or their postulates may be discredited. Credible/relatable information, is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

But then, this is a faceless forum and everyone has access to naiaraland, a device(to some multiple devices) and data. THAT cannot be moderated,

Sad stuff though.

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
olasunky15:

Alert! Yeeeee.
Mogbe!

Baba me never collect June Salary

Ahh... Na July salary alert sha

Oluwa e shey.
Ahhhhhhh.....

This people just dey pay us last month salary.
Can you. Imagine.

I need to change job oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ennish2(f): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
NNPC please nah... Bikozie nu...
Disperse interview success mails even if APLs are not officially ready.
This wait is something else. My light skinned soul doesn't like it smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.