Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4831924 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I sent you a pm
Local man want his email to remain anonymous. Sorry bro. Try to understand
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tell us more about d info u share on nnpc local tire of looking for DAT info
Gbogbolet100:

Local man want his email to remain anonymous. Sorry bro. Try to understand
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ukodo1123:
Tell us more about d info u share on nnpc local tire of looking for DAT info
You want to create anoda season. Let me continue observing. Like 25 pages back
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
Quote d page for me
Gbogbolet100:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pshinero(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

[quote author=Gbogbolet100 post=81098157]

Why are you irritatingly loud. Let it slide. Dem just born you this week (like a week old baby)?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbogbolet100: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=Pshinero post=81098616][/quote]
How long have you been waiting to write this shit to me
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Guy state d page number make I read
Gbogbolet100:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
i just read 5 pages of pure envy and hate towards success, all in the name of detective abi FBI..someone said he was given Offer letter in Fire service and you from NNPC thread are forming awon thomas, doubting and calling him all sorts of names...all of you are wrong on all levels, i really hope you are all ready to stand the heat when NNPC APL show and e jump you, just pray for God to be merciful. For christ sake who even have time to doubt or drag with anybody here, i do not have that time..any info i see here i take it in, analyse it quietly then i decide whether to disregard or to keep it..bunch of haters tufiakwa. Let the nigga be please.

26 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Ive defended this long ago.. If u av brothers or sisters in ffs. Our APL letter was dated with dat date.. We are praying that we should be paid in arrears. But it seems its not possible.. Dose months don go..

Ok bro. Congratulations is in order.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Pshinero(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

You wouldn't have replied if you had taken heed of my ad. It's a shame
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Notification/ collection of APL n Documentation
Your date confused me

Guy give me month for notification of APL
Gbogbolet100:

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
See how people have turned this place to a bin for discarding rubbish and unrelated message.
It’s not compulsory to say something. Please let the thread be strictly Nnpc . Please. Thanks.
Gbyms

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Psyco119(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hello Everyone, Do we have North west people here pls indicate your state .EH sokoto .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
You guys have picked another person again embarassed .Jobless cyber bullies

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Beeam:
I didn't manage oh...

I had a very strong 2:2 grin grin grin grin grin

Oya kee urself

What a clown... Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fed. Civil Service is awesome, with that annual salary, it implies @gbogbolet earn 110k or so, on level 08 step 1,awesome...

Level 08/01 in State civil service is 89k, i can tell of mine, dahs even Conhess oo, those on the HR/Admin salary scale, with level 08 earn below 70k i think...

Awesome....

In btw, you don't necessarily have to reply everyone here...

A pity some misguided folk's are still holding on to the Farouk Theory after i had propounded it out of a hint... huh!!!, it's not true...

What i was reliably informed was this week too, they keyword was MAY, but then when all thing's are not equal nkọ, what do we switch to? Plan Cameroon?

and ya all should stop bringing up that Class of Degree shit, it's a divide and rule strategy to scam all of us... I guess that's why those managing the MBBS/BDS or should i say most medical degree syllabuses ensure that, all of em graduate with a PASS and no any class of degree shit, i guess they've realised that, should you know a particular Dr grad with a 2:2 or Pass, irrespective of his/her valuable experience and knowledge, ya all will mete stigmatisation at him/her/em.

A first classer is just one of the most consistent person or say the least conc-lost person, dazzol... nothing more, nothing less...

So make una let it slide, i wish everyone success...
ọdún àyà àbò fún wá...

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Beeam:
Correct!

See how I'm not crying now?

U should try it too, it helps.

Actually though, I made a 3rd clas upper. Can I get one more sad comment from u?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

grin lmao.. Oga park well. E be lyk say u get issues with third class pple. Face dem. Not me, I'm 2:2 like you and 2:2 is fucking 2:2 nothing like strong 2:2. Erase d 3rd class or 3rs class upper for your mind soul and kidney.. Just to inform you how useless your other posts was.. And how shallow ur mind is about downgrading people from other thread.. Una think say u get craz for head here. Me just dey observe una since. Mk u knw where una madness go face o..

Teaser4, come and carry ya brother from here
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

Teaser4, come and carry ya brother from here
lol bro... dem put the dude on the spot...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by simplynace(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Easymoneysniper:
Guys.... New gist Don drop. I spoke to my interviewier again this afternoon and I was happy because he gave me a clearer picture of things. Sorry to bust anyone's bubble but we are not going to recieve any alert before the 19th of August. Futhermore, there is no correlation between getting transport and Appointment Letter. I asked him ( interviewer) and he was definite with his answer. If you got your Tfare from farouk freedom and you think you're part of a fictitious 1%, sorry you've been deceived. Getting paid by farouk doesn't guarantee anything. I can say this with my chest because he also paid me. Let's keep praying. I'll drop as I hear it...

I believe a clear picture of things should include a timeline on when APLs would drop. Kindly share that info if you're in privy to it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CsRockefeller(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Swargu:
i just read 5 pages of pure envy and hate towards success, all in the name of detective abi FBI..someone said he was given Offer letter in Fire service and you from NNPC thread are forming awon thomas, doubting and calling him all sorts of names...all of you are wrong on all levels, i really hope you are all ready to stand the heat when NNPC APL show and e jump you, just pray for God to be merciful. For christ sake who even have time to doubt or drag with anybody here, i do not have that time..any info i see here i take it in, analyse it quietly then i decide whether to disregard or to keep it..bunch of haters tufiakwa. Let the nigga be please.

It's sad that it's men or should I say guys that are going on with this. Tomorrow's Father's, Husband's and Leaders, just too sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sempumping:
You guys have picked another person again embarassed .Jobless cyber bullies

My lady grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sorry to burst ur bubbles
But Gbogbolet100 FFS letter is real, it wasn't sent via courier, you have to collect it personally in line like he said. the camp was postponed till juniors finish thier training before senior officers( don't know how to word this properly) Infact there is even an orientation like course going on almost everyday in every state & it's expected all who got the APL to attend.

P.S before you attack me, I ain't Gbogbolet100 other moniker, am just speaking from what I know

later jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
ChasteGhuy:

My lady grin
Am coming for you, just give me a few hours, But before that, take this

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Chai....which kind invasion be this...? Unregistered people (they are not local men because if they are, they wouldn't have derailed the thread) from no where came and turned local joint into what I can't word...
Chai....I take God abeg local men, abeg let's refocus and bring back life into the thread....u guys know how we do it. The way the house is now, I don't think local men like jurus, samkeniyy, and all, will legit infor will drop...abeg again, let's bring our focus back on the table with our side jokes...
I'm counting on my able local men and women on this...
bobowaja, chasteguy, souljar,beeam, enireqx20(my local woman), adeebiwa09, Jiang and semppumping, teaser4, klassd, larride, teriji4, olasunky, Number5, stevie55, flowwolf09, RealisticJ, benflash, danxplore, mosgoon, mosphy4, jarus, clifwoods,mathology, sibabe55, pflorish, moogoogaipan, darado and all....

I believe in us that we can.... thanks
Sign
Gbriels
Coordinator AOLMAW

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please guys I have not receive alert .What is really happening .Are they people like me , Nnpc really needs to pay us oo
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jiang:

Am coming for you, just give me a few hours, But before that, take this

Lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbriels:
Chai....which kind invasion be this...? Unregistered people (they are not local men because if they are, they wouldn't have derailed the thread) from no where came and turned local joint into what I can't word...
Chai....I take God abeg local men, abeg let's refocus and bring back life into the thread....u guys know how we do it. The way the house is now, I don't think local men like jurus, samkeniyy, and all, will legit infor will drop...abeg again, let's bring our focus back on the table with our side jokes...
I'm counting on my able local men and women on this...
bobowaja, chasteguy, souljar,beeam, enireqx20(my local woman), adeebiwa09, Jiang and semppumping, teaser4, klassd, larride, teriji4, olasunky, Number5, stevie55, flowwolf09, RealisticJ, benflash, danxplore, mosgoon, mosphy4, jarus, clifwoods,mathology, sibabe55, pflorish, moogoogaipan, darado and all....

I believe in us that we can.... thanks
Sign
Gbriels
Coordinator AOLMAW

grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by k2039: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gbriels:
The way the house is now, I don't think local men like jurus, samkeniyy, and all, will legit infor will drop...abeg again,
I agree with you.

If someone tells your barring any last minute changes, it means the information is not carved in stone.

To criticize someone for his/her information not panning out when he/she told you it wasn't 100% certain is unfair and I think it will only discourage others from sharing any information.

I think we should be more guided going forward for those criticizing C12112. Even moogoogaipan attested that was the same information he received that SMS were likely to be sent out this week.

The smartest thing I think those criticizing C12112 should have done is to ask him to get in touch with his sauce to give us a new update.

On a lighter note, I really hope some people won't end up committing suicide if APL doesn't work in their favour. There is so much bitterness.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Easymoneysniper: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
simplynace:

I believe a clear picture of things should include a timeline on when APLs would drop. Kindly share that info if you're in privy to it.
I can't say what I've not heard or what I don't know. If I get any more Info. I'll drop it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
On a second thought....I agree with you...
So on behalf of local men and women, I apologize to C12112.... should u r d one, sorry personally
k2039:

I agree with you.

If someone tells your barring any last minute changes, it means the information is not carved in stone.

To criticize someone for his/her information not panning out when he/she told you it wasn't 100% certain is unfair and I think it will only discourage others from sharing any information.

I think we should be more guided going forward for those criticizing C12112. Even moogoogaipan attested that was the same information he received that SMS were likely to be sent out this week.

The smartest thing I think those criticizing C12112 should have done is to ask him to get in touch with his sauce to give us a new update.

On a lighter note, I really hope some people won't end up committing suicide if APL doesn't work in their favour. There is so much bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bronce: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hello guys,

So I actually recieved credit alert from KING ANYAM TERHEMBA on 1 August, 2019 and was almost immediately debited back after less than 3 minutes.

Question: who else has experienced such and what's the way forward.

A first time commenter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.