Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Everything You Need For Your Home Here - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Everything You Need For Your Home Here (474 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make Pizza At Home? Here's The Recipe / Watch How To Make Groundnut Oil In Your Home In 10 Minutes (Video/Pictures) / 5 Best Trending Air Fryers For Your Home - Features And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything You Need For Your Home Here by Alaezidonka4: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Okay, quick one guys!

Are you very hard working looking for the best deals or promo to help you get more stuff to upgrade your home?

Well, guess what you found one, I'm not sure if you've heard of Jumia home Makeover but if you haven't let me break it down for you.

Jumia home Makeover is just for you, as you get the best deals on everything you need in your home.

You get deals and a massive discount on Furniture, Kitchen Appliances, Utensils etc. from the 11th to 15th of March so leave story for grandma and get on the APP now cos you have only 3 DAYS LEFT.

You get Treasure Hunt on the 14th & 15th, then you also have Mega Flash Sales every day, don't be the last to grab this chance.

We still have

Re: Everything You Need For Your Home Here by drevantd1st: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
I have a very good feeling about this grin
Re: Everything You Need For Your Home Here by Alaezidonka4: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Me wey post no one win abi angry. Jumia can I have them you all?
Re: Everything You Need For Your Home Here by Bamideleoluwa: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tu tu tu tu, Jumia dey for me.. I must do this Treasure Hunt tomorrow sha
Re: Everything You Need For Your Home Here by Forfor86: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
How I no go do this Jumia thing? Washing machine for 500 shocked
Re: Everything You Need For Your Home Here by DunniJ: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thank God I'm here on time
Jumia Abeg No Kill Us
Re: Everything You Need For Your Home Here by Adefemroll: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
More deals, be like Jumia get money pass Dangote sef

(1) (Reply)

Crates Of Egg At Affordable Prices / Learn Food Plating Techniques / Sugar, Salt, Fats: Read What These Food Items Do To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.