Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Pls Help Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Advice Needed (400 Views)

Please Help Advice Us / Please I Need Your Help/advice. / Please Nairalanders I Need Help/advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Advice Needed by josh123(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm currently in 400l i'm studying in one of d state university in Nigeria, my 100l and 200l result was good but in my 300l first semester result i got 5 carryover, i went for IT during 2nd semester. recently the school raised their school fees to 100k per semester and I'm thinking of dropping out instead i will use the money to start a mini importation business cus i can't just waste my years writing courses all over again. guys do u think i should take the risk and start a business or i should keep on writing d exams.pls mature advice needed bec my future depends on it thanks.
Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by josh123(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2019
pls mods kindly push this to front page
Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Try n graduate, u can still make it
Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by josh123(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
sherylbakky:
Try n graduate, u can still make it
thanks
Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bros...this is Nigeria! I will advise you to connect yourself to lecturers that can epp you wave out this 5courses(you should no it's not gonna be free), instead of you putting the four years to waste.. .Dazjusit bro... Use your No*6

Naija Be this!
Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by writeprof(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Stopping is not the best option. Do what you need to do to graduate. Since you did well in 100 and 200 levels, then you have the ability to pass those courses if you put your mind to it. And make effort to pass them and come out with a grade you'll be proud of tomorrow. Shalom!
Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by josh123(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2019
writeprof:
Stopping is not the best option. Do what you need to do to graduate. Since you did well in 100 and 200 levels, then you have the ability to pass those courses if you put your mind to it. And make effort to pass them and come out with a grade you'll be proud of tomorrow. Shalom!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Advice Needed by writeprof(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2019
josh123:
thanks
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Two JAMB Officials ‘almost Set Ablaze’ At Mock Exam Centre In Lagos / 2019 UTME: Reprinting Of JAMB Exam Slip To Begin On Tuesday, 2nd April, 2019 / Reinstate Ojo Aderemi Now: He Is An Activist Not A Criminal | Femiotawa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.