Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC (1587 Views)

Dangers Of Wall Geckos And How To Get Rid Of Them / Contact Us Today For All Your Paintings,fixing Of Wall Papers And 3D Wall Panel. / TOILET SEATS/WC SETS HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by Cceramicaltd: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2019
A wall mounted WC is the one that is fixed to the wall or in other words it is hung on the wall. It is called Wall-Mounted or Wall-Hung Wc. I guess you must have been seeing the Luxurious Wall-Mounted or Wall-Hung Toilet seats in Different Places like New Buildings, Resturants, Malls, Hotels e.t.c It gives a different styling to your bathroom.

Wall-mounted toilet instantly brings a modern, sleek aesthetic to any bathroom. It consists of four main components. They are the wall tank (concealed Cisterns), flush actuator, toilet bowl, and seat

There are Three Main Advantages of Wall-Mounted or Wall Hung WC. They are :

1. Space savings: Wall-mounted toilets are known for space savings. You can decide to use this for any Bathroom regardless of the space. If you are thinking of renovations for your small bathroom space, you don't have any reason to bother about Wall-Mounted WC because the bowl and actuator plate are the only parts in the room. The outer tip of the bowl is closer to the wall.

2. Very Easy cleaning: Unlike Floor WC, the cleaning of Wall-hung WC is very easy. With the ability to adjust the toilet height according to your taste, makes it very easy to clean any part of the WC you want to clean. There isn’t anything underneath the seat or the water tank outside the wall that would require regular cleaning.

3. Adjustable height: One of the good advantages of this WC is that it considers people with Disabilities, old age e.t.c because you can adjust the height of the WC. You can as well discourage or encourage your kids to use this WC through the height of the WC.

https://www.c-ceramica.com/advantages-of-wall-mouthed-toilet-seats/

CC: Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44, Seun

Re: Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by hisgrace090: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2019
Fear can't allow me to seat on it to avoid collapse.
Re: Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by braine(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Makes sense. But is it affordable?
Re: Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by Cceramicaltd: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2019
hisgrace090:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
braine:
Makes sense. But is it affordable?
Yes, very affordable
Re: Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by Focusmind: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Cceramicaltd:
cheesy cheesy cheesy :DYes, very affordable

Give us range naa - state the price range
Re: Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by Cceramicaltd: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Focusmind:

Give us range naa - state the price range
Like 55k upwards

Lalasticlala
Re: Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by redcliff: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
Cceramicaltd:
Like 55k upwards

hello do you have someone who hangs this?
Re: Advantages Of Wall-mounted Or Wall-hung WC by Bananaz: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
hisgrace090:

Nah, they're sturdy. You may check this article if you're planning bathroom and toilet renovation to see that I'm talking truth https://sanitaryreview.com/best-wall-mounted-toilets/. Also, I can recommend you installing either Toto or Swiss Madison, those are quite old and trusted brands on the market.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Business In Nigeria. / Urgent: A Mini Flat Along Ijede Road Ikorodu / New Standard 3b\room Flat.(RENT ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.