Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style (36213 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Son, Ayomide, On His 20th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by Wheezy123(m): 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
Okooooooooooooo:
I'm beautifully sure your own job is to watch his comments mr jobful

i visit nairaland when necessary nd view comments for people's opinion. plus, am a Male Nurse who is off duty.....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by wisdomkid: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beautiful Mother,
Extra beautiful black beauty daughter.
Amazing pair.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by Platony(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sincerely, no matter how beautiful you may be, I don't trip seeing girls wear shorts or whatever it is wen putting on a gown like dis. Dey always look local to me. At least, a g-string underwear is fine.

U chose to dress sexy, y not complete it?? Which one is nikka again inside gown. My wife sef dey tire for my Fashion sense. wink

Though, Dats one thing I lyk abt American celebs. undecided undecided
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by noisy45(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Francisno:

Who told u

Her age
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by fresherdanU: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
The guy is just so annoying with his useless comments.

looks funny to him, its a reflection of who he is.

Wheezy123:

no offence, but i have seen your comments on previous posts and come to a conclusion that you are an EOP.. Enemy of progress.... Am pretty sure you have nothing doin in life, other than being the first to comments on nairaland posts..... Joblessness at its peak
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Melanin popping
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by Eavy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mummy I go like be your son-in-law I you no go mind
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by Eavy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mummy I go like be your son-in-law if you no go mind
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by Wheezy123(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
fresherdanU:
The guy is just so annoying with his useless comments.

looks funny to him, its a reflection of who he is.

i don't really comment here on Nairaland, but that guy is just so annoying, i couldn't bear it anymore.. with his senseless comments...
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by Okooooooooooooo: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Wheezy123:

i visit nairaland when necessary nd view comments for people's opinion. plus, am a Male Nurse who is off duty.....
happy f you
Re: Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Lookalike Daughter's Birthday In Style by Wheezy123(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Okooooooooooooo:
happy f you

Thank you,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions / Flavour And Awilo Logomba Pictured Together / Taiwo Aromokun Gushes About Her Twin Boys Showing Great Swags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.