Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) (92707 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Mohammed Ali: His Cars And Iconic Photos Of Him In Cars (PHOTOS) / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Sportwin(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Biodun556:

The reason why poeple hate hitler is because he was defeated, if he had won ww2 we will all be celebrating him just like we are celebrating the Americans as if they are free of blemishes.

Success is sweet nobody likes failure. Hitler has alot good qualities.

Pls tell them

1 Like

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by reiddecuti: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2019
Larryfest:
As far back as 1939 a particular country already made a bullet proof car but Nigeria in 2019 can't boast of something worthy or significant .hmmm
Don't undermine the shit hole country bro
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by ericmor: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2019
suratwo62:

Where did you get this piece of information from The Benin Wall was mere mud and clay. It no longer exists. The Great China Wall is a tourist attraction and a source of education up till tomorrow. Please cool down with your Benin Wall hype!!!

Lol. Naija people no dey ever gree
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by ericmor: 9:27am On Mar 14, 2019
santino09:

Actually Lexus parent company which is Toyota is bigger than Mercedes, depends on what you guys were comparing sha...

Benz is far better than Lexus. They are no mate till date
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2019
sammyj:
The initiative started after the Cold War. Feel free to enlighten me if you want cheesy

I will do my best but i don't need 2 enlighten u neither do u need 2b a rocket scientist b4 u c that what u said doesn't add up. U said "the Jews were used to drive their technology development back then". By saying that "the Jews were used", is implying that d Jews worked 4d Germans against their will. But that is not true cos d Jews weren't behind German technological advancement.

As at 1933, antisemitic persecution became an official policy of d Nazi govt. It first started as professional & economic persecution with Jews forced out of their jobs& were made to stop their businesses & trade. At this time, u had a little above 500,000 Jews in Germany which was less than 1% of d German population. So how can a population of 0.77% of d population b d ones who "were used to drive their technology development back then"?

Even if that were d case as at 1933, by 1939 when WW2 had started, Jews were an eyesore in Germany. Those that didn't migrate, were either killed, sent 2 concentration camps or were in hiding. If that was d case, which Jews were now responsible 4 building Germany's war planes, ships, u-boats, submarines, tanks& machinery that Germany used to prosecute d war?

Once again u said that it was only in 1991 after d cold war that "the German government decided to empower their citizens with technical skills acquisition, research and mentoring". D cold war lasted from 1947-1991, a period of 44years. Germany is primarily into d production of chemicals, vehicles & machinery. It has no natural resource it exports 4 revenue. If it had 2 wait till 1991 b4 its population started learning technical skills 4d production of vehicles & machinery, what was it doing between 1947-1991? How did it survive for 44years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Parrot69: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol grin. Like he’s telling that trash dummies on Nairaland. People will just wake up and be Typing rubbish.
samsard:
That Benin wall gist is trash!! and even if it did exist at some point, it certainly doesn't compare to what middle eastern and Asian civilisations had built within similar or earlier time periods.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Parrot69: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
But you guys have the 5% of the « Jews » in the SE? undecided
TheAlchemist:

Simple they had the Jews. Invite 0.01% of jews to have a permanent settlement in Nigeria, and see the Nation blossom.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by ghettochild4u(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Husbandofigbos:

My friend, why don't you Google it instead of advertising your ignorance?

Not everyone is a junkie like you. Go and enrol in primary 1 of any good school. What I said would be taught you there. You are so dumb that you couldn't Google what I said.

Your father who failed to educate you properly is the oponu. If he educated you, you won't be here advertising your ignorance.

Google it and stop making a fool of yourself.

I decided to tag you illiterates together. Instead of you all to read and use your phones to get educated, you are arguing like dumb illiterates.

Read the link below, print it out and hang it in your houses.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/8sh0rp/til_that_the_walls_of_benin_were_the_largest/

I pity ur papa for wasting money on u...
What's d size of Benin compared to ordinary d city of shanghai...
Olosho boy.
Son of a thousand fathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by elbucho(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Larryfest:
As far back as 1939 a particular country already made a bullet proof car but Nigeria in 2019 can't boast of something worthy or significant .hmmm

We used to have the largest broom in the world.
Unfortunately, seems the broomsticks have chosen to go their separate ways after the general (s)elections.
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Larryfest:
Re: This Adolf Hitler’s Car Is One Of History’s Most Significant Cars (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Drakkernoir:
I'm still trying to understand how the Germans in that period were soo technologically advanced.
there are theories suggesting they received knowledge from extra terrestrials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off / What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? / Gold Customized Mercedes Benz In Kaduna - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.