Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) (79340 Views)

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by AutoJoshNIG: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2019

Kylie Jenner is an American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and social media personality.

She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of the cosmetic company, Kylie Cosmetics.

At age 19, she bought her first house – a mansion.

At 20, she became the youngest person on the Forbes list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women.

In March 2019, Forbes magazine estimated Jenner's net worth to be US$1 billion, making her - at age 21  - the world's youngest self-made billionaire.

That title was previously held by Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates in 1987 at age 31, and later by Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg in 2008 at age 23.

Kylie Jenner is just 21 years old (she would be 22 on August 10).

Her net worth is far above her more famous older sibling –Kim Kardashian. Kim is currently worth $350million.

Kylie, who happens to be one of the most famous Instagram celebrities, is a successful entrepreneur. She is the life behind the makeup empire and brand – Kylie Cosmetics.

She has also been making the headlines recently after becoming a mum to her firstborn baby, Stormi.

The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner pack, Kylie has an obsession for luxury cars.  Her garage is a repertoire of luxury automobiles.

She has in her extensive carpool luxury cars like maroon Bentleys, orange Lamborghinis and Spider Ferraris, vintage Rolls Royce,  Mercedes G-Wagons, Lamborghini Aventador, a Rolls Royce Ghost and to the family’s favourite, Mercedes G-Wagons, etc.

It is said that her garage gets a constant upgrade on a monthly basis.

Autojosh.com presents the ultra-sexy car collection of Kylie Jenner.

See more photos HERE.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Car don become toy, changing anyhow cheesy

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Car don become toy, changing anyhow cheesy
cheesygrinangrycry Let's beat her....

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
oh o
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by shakyum: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
Oluwa pick Ma call

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesygrinangrycry Let's beat her....
Oya! Lets start! Keke or molue fess?

19 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Oya! Lets start! Keke or molue fess?
20 Mercedes Benz(brabus) + 30 VW + 600 keke + 50 Molue + 10 Private jets + 40 Powebikes.... Then 30 billion for Akant...cheesy cool

27 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Realtord43: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
Good 4 her. makeup is definitely a serious businessembarassed

4 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by ayomidan: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
inside this same life...oluwa ma gbagbe mi,I want make this money

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just one person? All this cars.. shocked
Still rocking my 1980 Volkswagen Igala with full AC

Wheres lalasticlala sef lipsrsealed

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Daevid(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Can you please explain this Benz Brabus thing to me
DanDeeBoss:
20 Mercedes Benz(brabus) + 30 VW + 600 keke + 50 Molue + 10 Private jets + 40 Powebikes.... Then 30 billion for Akant...cheesy cool
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol, shey na u go buy am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
grin my kind of lady wink I to lash this babe raw just dey hungry me badly

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
snowxandria:
grin my kind of lady wink I to lash this babe raw just dey hungry me badly

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
she got a baby with a black dude already

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by MiaB(f): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2019

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by oboy81: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
This Is real Money Oh confam Real Money!
If you have A Union or Fcmb Bank domiciliary Dollar Acc with VISA CARD oya Come let's make Money

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
oboy81:
This Is real Money Oh confam Real Money!
If you have A Union or Fcmb Bank domiciliary Dollar Acc with VISA CARD oya Come let's make Money
gtb nko ?
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Eavy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
My call is engaged, waiting for God to pick up.

2 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
And most of her mates on this forum can't even afford a bicycle.....
It will never be well with poverty

4 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Hehehehe.. see who is talking undecided
4liters of emulsion paint is N600 na
Brush is N500

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by happybee: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
grayht:
Just one person? All this cars.. shocked
Still rocking my 1980 Volkswagen Igala with full AC

Wheres lalasticlala sef lipsrsealed
Your own Bentley's, Benz'es, Ferrari's too dey come soon..
Say Amen my brother.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
happybee:
Your own Bentley's, Benz'es, Ferrari's too dey come soon..
Say Amen my brother.

Amen o

5 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
grayht:

Amen o
Useless lazy Afonja guy, no go hustle, sit down for house dy type Amen for nairalabd post....
Foolish he_goat

7 Likes

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Useless lazy Afonja guy, no go hustle, sit down for house dy type Amen for nairalabd post....
Foolish he_goat

Hehehehehehe... Take a chill pill and go back to your penhouse lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 3:02am On Mar 14, 2019
grayht:

Hehehehe.. see who is talking undecided
4liters of emulsion paint is N600 na
God of mercy shocked cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Self made billionaire. She hussled her way to the top. Keep Hussling for the paper and you will get it, Hussle no fit kill anybody. Everyone needs just one transaction that can change their lives

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by wayne4loan: 6:13am On Mar 14, 2019
She sales cars
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2019
NL girls...una see una mate?

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

God of mercy shocked cheesy

You must b a very funny woman cheesy
Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Onyi22:

Shey make dem go steal? Or where is d enable environment to flourish

Let reason b4 we talk

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Daevid:
Can you please explain this Benz Brabus thing to me
Yeah "Brabus" is an automobile industry that specializes in making special designs and engine upgrades( by increasing horsepower) for Mercedes Benz....it also helps in overhauling

They help Design "Maybach" too

Eg; V12( G-class)Brabus.....the brabus there signifies that it was designed and upgraded for "Mercedes Benz" by "Brabus"

Goodmorning bro

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Cleavage, Fans React / "From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.