Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (71808 Views)

Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos / Mad Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads In Enugu / Fake Mad Woman Caught In Enugu Picking Used Sanitary Pads, Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by BABANGBALI: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
These Igbo boys sef
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
scave:
One boy on his way to home with his mom after school,
Saw a couple kissing on the road,
He suddenly shouted and said look mom,
They are fighting for CHEWING GUM.
Very dry

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Queenoma(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Too bad..... I really wonder why some ladies don't burn their used pads
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
See as im girl jus dey happy for those pics not knowing say na her sanitary pads and panties he use take buy dat carshocked
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Acetosyn: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Löl. So where's the girlfriend now that he's been busted. The girl go deny am sharp sharp
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by RTSC: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
na person wey go marry that girl I pity.

She is now An empty vessel emptied by an agent of hell.

She needs serious prayers more than she needs food right now.

They have probably stolen everything good that God has deposited inside her. angry

The wages of sin is truly death.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WICKED SHALL KILL THEM
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Amberon11: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Instead of victim blaming can you actually blame the greedy stupid men who are directly involved in this?
tribalistseun:
Girls need to stop this their hunger for money, Naija girls protect your womb for crying out loud.

Stay away from Yahoo Boys, the money is not clean so why are you risking your life?
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by tintingz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rilwayne001:

What's he doing with all the charms and the paint and the sanitary pads?
He might actually be a robber or a fraudster having does charms with him thinking they work(urban legends), the pants and sanitary pads might actually be his wives own or someone else own thinking they will fetch out money for him which it did not. He might be a regular traditional guy that believe in these things.

Whatever it is, he is caught the charms are useless.

Look around him and tell me this is definition of rich.

We can't conclude base on this image and videos, investigations need to be carry out.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by SamOyovwi: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na which one come be yahoo
macmiral:
Dont refer to these guys as yahoo guys, these ones are ritualist, they only use yahoo to cover up. call a spade a spade.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by February30(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
afrocollege.com.ng
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
All of these stupid stunts make people believe that this crap actually works. Moronss

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Exactly
Xisnin:
Another thrash on the front page.
Money ritual does not exist. Don't be deceived.
That guy is either a fraudster or a robber.

This kind of "news" encourage more senseless killings by
magas who believe in ritual.

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
Shut the fvck up mumu

Did any girl tell you she gave him her used sanitary pads for rituals? What’s igniting your woman hate in this situation now?
tribalistseun:
Girls need to stop this their hunger for money, Naija girls protect your womb for crying out loud.

Stay away from Yahoo Boys, the money is not clean so why are you risking your life?
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Caught by who and how
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by macmiral: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
loswhite:
what is yahoo? Can you explain in clear details
make that research yourself, if u knw u knw. period
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by KubwaBoy: 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
No money for kerosine
Queenoma:
Too bad..... I really wonder why some ladies don't burn their used pads
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by akinszz: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
macmiral:
Dont refer to these guys as yahoo guys, these ones are ritualist, they only use yahoo to cover up. call a spade a spade.
it is called yahoo boy no laptop grin
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by tribalistseun: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
cococandy:
Shut the fvck up mumu

Did any girl tell you she gave him her used sanitary pads for rituals? What’s igniting your woman hate in this situation now?

A potential slut that will soon be used for Benz acquisition soon.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
I can give you my used panties and pads if you give me some of the money after you make it.

tribalistseun:

A potential slut that will soon be used for Benz acquisition soon.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by tribalistseun: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
cococandy:
I can give you my used panties and pads if you give me some of the money after you make it.

please, your pads are useless it will only produce Somalian currency.

I know you need money why not take your pad to a native doctor and keep all your money yourself. Mcheww
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by DONADAMS(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
scave:
One boy on his way to home with his mom after school,
Saw a couple kissing on the road,
He suddenly shouted and said look mom,
They are fighting for CHEWING GUM.
chai...very dry
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by cococandy(f): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2019
You know I need money. Very true. Can you give me some?
tribalistseun:
please, your pads are useless it will only produce Somalian currency.

I know you need money why not take your pad to a native doctor and keep all your money yourself. Mcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by easytask(m): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Nothing oooooo
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2019
macmiral:
nonsense...so if a man tells me he's not a ritualist but a yahoo boy it's supposed to make me praise him for his hard work right?
so what do you call he boys who go to meet baba for jazz so that their maga will pay? and the ones who use fetish means for their fraud scams to yield money?
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by carammel(f): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2019
tribalistseun:

The man was caught with used sanitary pads, he is the supposed ritualist and you are here dragging girls, what is their own offence biko?

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by tribalistseun: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2019
carammel:

The man was caught with used sanitary pads, he is the supposed ritualist and you are here dragging girls, what is their own offence biko?

There's a picture showing a girl throwing her body on him who maybe is her supposed GF who obviously know that the guy doesn't have a job. Sleep all day and work on the internet all night.

Ladies 100% of the time knows their boyfriend is into fraud but they don't care as long as he dupes Oyinbo and take me to shoprite am good.
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Rilwayne001: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2019
tintingz:
He might actually be a robber or a fraudster having does charms with him thinking they work(urban legends), the pants and sanitary pads might actually be his wives own or someone else own thinking they will fetch out money for him which it did not. He might be a regular traditional guy that believe in these things.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Whatever it is, he is caught the charms are useless.

This similar situation is getting more prevalent lately, do you still think despite that, these things aren't working? If they aren't, don't you think they would have discarded it long ago?

Look around him and tell me this is definition of rich.

To an extent it is. Did you bother to check his Facebook page?

We can't conclude base on this image and videos, investigations need to be carry out.

Yeah indeed. But the question remains, what's he still doing with all those charms and dirty stuffs if they are useless and inefficient?
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Rilwayne001: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
Xisnin:

It doesn't matter what he is doing with them.
If you see someone eating a plate of sand, will you suddenly believe that
sand is now food?
This Yahoo boy is himself a victim of another fraudster(the herbalist) .

And you know this, how?
Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Rilwayne001:

How did you come to this conclusion?
I'm expecting him to be richer than bill gate.

It's useless. He's probably a fraudster or robber.

This similar situation is getting more prevalent lately, do you still think despite that, these things aren't working? If they aren't, don't you think they would have discarded it long ago?
I hope you know what urban legends and ignorance is?

If they are working, why are the whites not using it or why our economy still in this mess?

This is something that can be sold for million of dollars if it actually works.

Dude look at the bigger picture.

To an extent it is. Did you bother to check his Facebook page?
Nope, do you mind providing his Facebook page.

Yeah indeed. But the question remains, what's he still doing with all those charms and dirty stuffs if they are useless and inefficient?
Tricks, they work as tricks not what it claim to be, if it works he won't be caught.

Again, look at the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by carammel(f): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2019
tribalistseun:

There's a picture showing a girl throwing her body on him who maybe is her supposed GF who obviously know that the guy doesn't have a job. Sleep all day and work on the internet all night.

Ladies 100% of the time knows their boyfriend is into fraud but they don't care as long as he dupes Oyinbo and take me to shoprite am good.
You are yet to mention her offence to humanity, is she the ritualist?
Fallacy of assumption sir, you only assume she knows.
Attack the man ritualist and let the women be.

1 Like

Re: Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car by Rilwayne001: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2019
tintingz:
I'm expecting him to be richer than bill gate.

Why should you expect ritualists to be richer than Bill Gate? Did they say one will be stinking rich if they should do it?

It's is useless. He's probably a fraudster or robber.

This requires an investigation too. But then, most internet fraudsters engage in this stuff so to hoodwink their victims to them and that their victims will be charmed to the extent no matter awareness they create, they will not see the whole thing as scam. In most cases, these sanitory pads and pants stuff and soap too are not for direct money ritualism rather in an attempt to aid their internet fraud, so how you expect them to be richer than bill gates, I don't know.

I hope you know what urban legends and ignorance is?
Educate me on urban legends.

If they are working, why are the whites not using it or why our economy still in this mess?

Because whites have more knowledge of technology for scamming, blacks don't. And blacks have to device a way to impair the sense of their victims for their own advantage alone.

This is something that can be sold for million of dollars if it actually works. [/quotes]
Yeah absolutely. But are whites interested?

[quote] Dude look at the bigger picture.

I can see it but you can't.

I'm not authoritatively saying that this things work, but rather asking questions on why are people still engaging in it if it doesn't. This is the question you're not asking and you're even confidently saying it doesn't when you haven't experienced one before.

Nope, do you mind providing his Facebook page.

Sdj teeman

Tricks, they work as tricks not what it claim to be, if it works he won't be caught.

In what way does it work as tricks? And why would he be impossible to catch if the stuffs work? The stuff wasn't meant for protection I guess.

Again, look at the bigger picture.

You need that not me.

A freethinker doesn't succumb to the tyranny of his own passion. He questions things to the last end. I've noticed you don't ask as much questions as the answer you're always quick to provide, that's not how it works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Uproar As Dr. Nandipha Magudumana Appears Sexy in Court (PICS) / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.