Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How To Reduce Weight - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Reduce Weight (510 Views)

4 Easy Ways To Reduce Whatsapp Data Consumption / 4 Easy Ways To Reduce Whatsapp Data Consumption / We Don Reduce Our Price O...lagos Sex Workers Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Weight by scave(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
How to reduce weight? First turn your head to the right and then to the left. Repeat this one whenever you are given something to eat!
Re: How To Reduce Weight by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 30, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Splendid Cartoon - Mad Over You (episode 2) [comedy Video] / My Greedy Boy Friend (crazyibetocomedy) / Watch Funny Video Of A Rivers Youth Mimicking Gov Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.