Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap (1567 Views)

Solid Female Gsd Up For A New Home / Solid Adolescent Gsd Up For Sale / Productive 2year Old Female Gsd Up For Sale.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello guys. I have a female GSD for Sale or Swap for Smaller breeds.

Interested person should get to me for more info.

Chat me on WhatsApp +2348149848384.
Thanks. Pics below.

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
Still available
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Chuks9000: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hello guys. I have an Adult female GSD for adoption.
The owner couldn’t take good care of the bitch.
I’m willing to give the dog out for small price.
Interested dog lovers and can take care of her should chat me up.
Video available too.
Chat me on WhatsApp
+2348149848384.
Funny the owner isn't the one selling.
If you bought it to resale, then both of and the dog are the same.
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Still available
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello young man.
Please endeavour to caution your hands and brain when you want to post a comment.
Thank you.
Chuks9000:

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Chuks9000: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hello young man.
Please endeavour to caution your hands and brain when you want to post a comment.
Thank you.
The dog is starved;
Owner, probably a yahoo guy with unsteady "income", thus, his inability to care for the poor dog;
You, saw an opportunity to make money from a crisis. Sad.
I felt it was all wrong.
Don't blame my hands or brain son, old age is catching up grin

1 Like

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2019
Chuks9000:

The dog is starved;
Owner, probably a yahoo guy with unsteady "income", thus, his inability to care for the poor dog;
You, saw an opportunity to make money from a crisis. Sad.
I felt it was all wrong.
Don't blame my hands or brain son, old age is catching up grin

Okay you managed to get my attention.
I can give you the dog if you want oga. Just indicate interest.
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Still available
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Kingsglavie: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
i am interested to have it

1 Like

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kingsglavie:
i am interested to have it
tanks for showing interest. But u have a dog already
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
To this person
Sorry you can’t adopt the dog.

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Kingsglavie: 2:40am On Mar 14, 2019
Why not give it to the kid

1 Like

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by AfricaNigerian: 4:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Hey Johnnyn1 grin I'm interested grin

Hope I'm qualified?
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnkey: 4:33am On Mar 14, 2019
lol
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2019
AfricaNigerian:
Hey Johnnyn1 grin I'm interested grin

Hope I'm qualified?
Chat me up Bro
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 6:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Kingsglavie:
Why not give it to the kid

A 15 yr old kid cannot manage a dog.
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Chuks9000: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2019
johnnyn1:

Okay you managed to get my attention.
I can give you the dog if you want oga. Just indicate interest.
Don't feel offended. I maybe an old school type. Read your post and felt people would sympathize more if the actual situation was revealed which will in turn save the dog's predicament.
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by braithwaite(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2019
johnnyn1:
Hello guys. I have an Adult female GSD for adoption.
The owner couldn’t take good care of the bitch.
I’m willing to give the dog out for small price.
Interested dog lovers and can take care of her should chat me up.
Video available too.
Chat me on WhatsApp +2348149848384.

M so interested .. Have chat you up already
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Bomae: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more

https:///CanineEducation

Sometimes u want to travel either for holidays, family vacations, or other events but feel like taking ur dogs along. Uv got to plan it carefully.

These are a few tips to help u.

1. Get a good crate for ur dog. A crate is an excellent way to keep ur dog safe in the car. For airlines its mandatory. It can also keep ur dog from going astray in a hotel or restaurant when u stop to eat. Crates are available from most pet supply stores.

The crate should be large enough to allow the dog to stand, turn, and lie down. Let there be space. Even when ur sending ur dogs on waybill plz be treat this dogs in a good way. Don't pack them like sardines.

The crate should be strong, with handles and grips, and free of interior protrusions.

The crate should be leak-proof bottom covered with absorbent material. This would ensure fluids do not get to the dog.

The crate should be well ventilated on opposing sides, with exterior rims or knobs to prevent blocked airflow.

On the crate always ensure to put a label if ur sending on waybill. Put owner’s name, address, and phone number on it just in case of anything.

Stock the crate with a comfortable mat, your dog’s favorite toy, and a water.

In a previous write up we told u to always watch out for over heating in dogs. If ur sending the dog through waybill entrust the dog in the care of a reasonable person. If it requires to pay extra plz do.

Do not forget ur first aid box incase of emergency. We talked abt it in the past.

Join our telegram group to learn more

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Kingsglavie: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
johnnyn1:

It is lie children take care of dogs than adult the place i live when a father bought an ekuke the children will be the first to see it give it food and play with the dog children has more connection with they pet than adult and can take care of them than adult

2 Likes

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Bomae: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn more.

Antibiotics are curative but also have side effects. Avoid giving them frequently cos of the flowing reasons

Destroys white blood cells

Destroys useful bacteria

Makes the bacteria in the body gets used to the medication and becomes resistant.

Skin irritation in the form of rashes, hives, and allergic reactions. Not application in every case.

Makes them have disinterest in food

Lethargy

Diarrhea, vomiting, or other signs of stomach irritation.

Yeast infections, and other secondary infections, can occur as the result of use of antibiotics as well

How to Give Medication to ur Dog

Most dogs reject medication. Some would start to bark or run away at the site of the vet or the drugs.

U can mix the drugs into a little food that the dog can finish immediately. If the dog does not finish the food at once or u expose it to sunlight or heat it might no longer be effective.

U can mix with egg, youghut or milk.

Try to make a small ball-shaped blob of wet food. Give one regular ball of wet food to ur dog, and then follow it up with a ball that has a pill stuffed inside.

Another technique is to make the dog lie on his back, open the dog’s mouth and place the pill far back inside. Close the dog’s mouth. For a few seconds. Blow the dogs face and nose to encourage him or her to swallow. Most of them cant bring it out again.

After giving ur dogs drugs follow it up by giving a treat. That way he would knw when ever he takes his drugs he would get a treat.

Do not give ur dogs human antibiotics. Always leave diagnosis and treatment plans to vets, who are experts in dosage amounts, recognizing illness, and determining the best treatment.

Those of u giving human flagyl to dogs beware.

This is the telegram link.

Join our telegram group to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Iamadoglover(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
johnnyn1:

Who said so My younger brother who takes care of two dogs his 15yrs don't underestimate a kid love for dogs but they are some who can't true but still don't underestimate them
Here is a pic

2 Likes

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2019
johnnyn1:
To this person
Sorry you can’t adopt the dog.

For this boy to message you, I believe he's very much willing to offer his meal to feed the dog. If you can dash out, kindly give the boy please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by space9880: 3:19am On Mar 15, 2019
johnnyn1:

consider him, I got my first dog @16 although my dad was responsible for the feeding grin. he may want a dog so badly but cannot afford to get one

1 Like

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Chuks9000:

And if he thinks somebody is going to buy that stray looking dog, then he is going to be stuck with that dog until she dies.
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thanks your opinion is noted.
mhd5757:

And if he thinks somebody is going to buy that stray looking dog, then he is going to be stuck with that dog until she dies.
Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by Bomae: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Join our telegran group to learn everythibg u need to knw abt dogs.

Loss of appetite in your dog is a serious sign that something is wrong. It’s unusual for a dog to refuse more than one or two meals and this can indicate anything from depression to disease. Sometimes a stressful situation or an upset stomach can be to blame, but these things are often resolved within a day. If more than 48 hours go by with your dog still refusing to eat, take them to the vet immediately.

Signs that ur dog has lost its appetite may include the following:

Eating less than usual

Refusing to eat at all

Not eating treats

Trying to eat, but not being able to finish a meal

Weight loss

Lack of energy

Vomiting

It may be that ur dog is not eating the recommended amount of food, but this is not a sign of loss of appetite if ur dog is generally a light eater or is small for its age or breed. The main concern is when a dog who is often enthusiastic about its food loses interests in it. This sudden loss of appetite is an indicator that something is wrong. It may be a sign that ur dog is sick and needs medical attention.

Treatment of Loss Of Appetite In Dogs

If ur dog is having difficulty eating, there are a few thing u can try at home to tempt them. U can try changing the food that you’re giving ur dog in case there is something in it that ur dog does not like. Some dog can eat a type of food today and would refuse same food the next day. If ur dog is like then uv got to give him a different meal everyday.

U can also try to warm the food a little or soften dried food by adding water to see if that makes it easier to eat and digest. Some dogs do respond to hand feeding.

There are also appetite boosting drugs that can be used to try to encourage ur dog to eat. Look for a multivitamin that has Vitamin B complex in it. Bully max is also known to increase appetite in dogs.

Deworm ur dogs. The first thing i do when my dogs loss appetite is to deworm. Look for a good one and administer based on body weight. It could be a reason y ur dog is not eaten.

Dental problems can also make ur dogs not not eat. When they are growing teeth it would surely affect their appetite.

viral infections such as distemper and parvo virus can also make ur dogs loss of appetite.

Other factors that can cause loss of appetite

Have meal time in dogs. If ur feeding by 9am make sure u keep to time, it helps alot. Feed adult dogs 2 times a day and puppies 3 times. U can also feed convalescents 3 times a day.

Join our telegran group to learn everythibg u need to knw abt dogs.

Re: Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap by johnnyn1(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2019
Available for sale or swap.. serious pet lover should chat me up...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Breed Of This Dog? / What Do U Think Abt Dis Breed / Samoyed Puppies For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.