Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Best Public Speaking Trainer In Lagos, Abuja And Anambra - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Public Speaking Trainer In Lagos, Abuja And Anambra (565 Views)

Public Speaking And Presentation School In Abuja / Best Public Speaking Traininer In Lagos / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Public Speaking Trainer In Lagos, Abuja And Anambra by DrMiki: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hello Everyone.

If you're struggling with stage fright, and you want to build self-confidence and master the art of public speaking, persuasive presentations or business pitching-- then I am the right trainer for you.

My name is Stephen Michael AKA DrMiki. I am the founder of The Speech Masters Academy -- a public speaking and presentation school that has trained and certified a lot of students from different walks of life in Nigeria.

I've often been regarded as Nigeria's #1 Public speaking trainer and that's because over the years I have been able to help people to achieved tangible results in the shorted time possible.

If you're looking to learn about public speaking, writing, pitching or presentation kindly look forward to out seminars in Cities all over Nigeria especially Lagos, Anambra and Abuja.

Or you could apply for a private training with me and let me coach you on One-on-one basis. This coaching could take place at the comfort of your office or you could come don to any of our training centers close to you. I can get your the best results in the shortest time possible...

If you're looking for someone to coach your team or group, you can also contact me.

Call or WhatsApp: 07035957197

P.S: Please if you have attended any of my seminars or programs and you're seeing this, kindly share your experience with people here. I know you got tremendous value if sincerely you've been in my meeting.

For more inquiries, visit: www.smanigeria.com

Thanks

Re: Best Public Speaking Trainer In Lagos, Abuja And Anambra by Ofon1million: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2019
I hired my friend Stephen Micheal to train all our partners and leaders in 21 different locations in Nigeria.

For more than 6 weeks he was traveling to different states where he taught us Business Marketing and Sales Skills. He also created a 6 month Business Leadership course for all our DIS partners and leaders.

It cost us a lot of money (flight, accommodation, wellfare and all that) to host him but my team and I were more than satisfied with his depth of knowledge, expertise and practical information. He's always willing to attend to the audience. He has a heart for the people.

Coach Stephen is loaded with practical wisdom and insight. He's both skilled and very competent with transferring information. His sense of humor is just even more captivating. He could hold the audience spell bound from beginning till the end of his message. My people so much cherished him that some locations (like Port Harcourt) held him for more days to keep learning from him.

I work as a Global Ambassador for Alliance in Motion Global which is a network marketing company that has been changing lives. We needed an experienced trainer like Coach Stephen and we're very happy that he graced our locations.

I can confidently endorse Stephen and recommend him to any visionary organization or ambitious individuals that want training or coaching especially on sales, marketing and leadership.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Public Speaking Trainer In Lagos, Abuja And Anambra by Jamalaliyuman: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dr Miki is a great coach and he owns Fordax public speaking school. he can be reached on https:///2347035957197. chat him up by clicking on the link https:///2347035957197
Re: Best Public Speaking Trainer In Lagos, Abuja And Anambra by obinneka2020: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
i can personally vouch for Dr Miki. hes doing a great job

DrMiki:
Hello Everyone.

If you're struggling with stage fright, and you want to build self-confidence and master the art of public speaking, persuasive presentations or business pitching-- then I am the right trainer for you.

My name is Stephen Michael AKA DrMiki. I am the founder of The Speech Masters Academy -- a public speaking and presentation school that has trained and certified a lot of students from different walks of life in Nigeria.

I've often been regarded as Nigeria's #1 Public speaking trainer and that's because over the years I have been able to help people to achieved tangible results in the shorted time possible.

If you're looking to learn about public speaking, writing, pitching or presentation kindly look forward to out seminars in Cities all over Nigeria especially Lagos, Anambra and Abuja.

Or you could apply for a private training with me and let me coach you on One-on-one basis. This coaching could take place at the comfort of your office or you could come don to any of our training centers close to you. I can get your the best results in the shortest time possible...

If you're looking for someone to coach your team or group, you can also contact me.

Call or WhatsApp: 07035957197

P.S: Please if you have attended any of my seminars or programs and you're seeing this, kindly share your experience with people here. I know you got tremendous value if sincerely you've been in my meeting.

For more inquiries, visit: www.smanigeria.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Our Late Kings, HRM. Ashirim Edmund Unoshi / I Have No Regrets Marrying My Madam’s Husband – Maid / I Dont Care For Light Since I Got This Lontor Witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.