Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! (1179 Views)

High Traffic With Very Low CPC, What Could Be The Cause? / Newly Approved Nigeria Adsense For Sale At Very Low Price... Call:08149035464 / Newly Approved US Adsense For Sale At Very Low Price... Call:08149035464 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Winnerzblog: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
What can i do to build up my blog DA and PA?
I migrated from blogger to wordpress and have been facing low rank problem Help a brother pls.
My blog is https://winnerzblog.com/
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by mcqwerty(m): 5:28am On Mar 14, 2019
Google it or Get a webmaster if you can afford it.
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Winnerzblog: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2019
okay bro
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Bigboy289(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Winnerzblog:
What can i do to build up my blog DA and PA?
I migrated from blogger to wordpress and have been facing low rank problem Help a brother pls.
My blog is https://winnerzblog.com/
Although, DA PA is not a Google ranking factors, u can build quality relevant backlinks to increase your DA and PA
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by mcqwerty(m): 5:22am On Mar 15, 2019
DA and PA is not a google ranking factor? Wow! Your SEO knowledge is amazing! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by godwinstringed1(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Bigboy289:
Although, DA PA is not a Google ranking factors, u can build quality relevant backlinks to increase your DA and PA

Why could you have said such?
You saw that info from where?
That Authority isn't part of the over 200 factors Google use in trusting a page and domain for 1st SERP?
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Bloggingscope: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2019
godwinstringed1:

That Authority isn't part of the over 200 factors Google use in trusting a page and domain for 1st SERP?

Google has nothing to do with DA and PA

Moz just use the metrics to give estimated value of how a website will rank on search engine, remember Google cancelled its own pagerank which shouldn't have existed in the first place

Also Remember that there was a drastic decrease in PA and DA of some websites nowadays with new moz updates but that doesn't mean their rank on Google will not be maintained

Google has nothing to do with DA and PA , they can just correlate

2 Likes

Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Winnerzblog: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
I am learning. Thank you guys!
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Bigboy289(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Google and moz are not the same

1 Like

Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Bigboy289(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bloggingscope:

Google has nothing to do with DA and PA

Moz just use the metrics to give estimated value of how a website will rank on search engine, remember Google cancelled its own pagerank which shouldn't have existed in the first place

Also Remember that there was a drastic decrease in PA and DA of some websites nowadays with new moz updates but that doesn't mean their rank on Google will not be maintained

Google has nothing to do with DA and PA , they can just correlate
Oil dey your head
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Bigboy289(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
mcqwerty:
DA and PA is not a google ranking factor? Wow! Your SEO knowledge is amazing! undecided
Thanks
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Winnerzblog: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello Guys
Re: My Website PA And DA Is Very Low, Help! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Build quality links to the site and see the DA and PA increase. But, it doesn't mean you will rank automatically. Some sites with DA 27 are still struggling to get 1k pageviews daily sef and there are some with DA 12 getting 7k pageviews daily

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster's Contacts / Php---sms / How Much Does A Good Website Like Mine Should Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.