Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? (2268 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
Question: "I am a Muslim. Why should I consider becoming a Christian?"

Answer: People often follow the religion of their parents or culture, whether Muslim, Buddhist, or Catholic. But when we stand before God on Judgment Day, each person must give account for himself—whether he believed in God’s truth. But among so many religions, what is the truth? “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’” ( John 14:6 ).
True Christians are followers of Jesus. How could Jesus claim to be the one and only way to God the Father? Let’s find out in the Scripture, the Bible.
Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection

The Bible records how Jesus fulfilled prophecy when He was born to the virgin Mary. He grew up unique from any other human because He never sinned ( 1 Peter 2:22). Crowds flocked to hear His teaching and marvel at His miracles. Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, and walked on water.

Of all people, Jesus did not deserve to die. Yet Jesus prophesied that He would be crucified and raised from the dead ( Matthew 20:18-19 ). His words came to pass. Soldiers beat Jesus and put a crown of thorns on His head; people mocked and spit on Him; nails pierced His hands and feet into a wooden cross. Jesus had the power to save Himself, but He gave Himself, willingly dying on the cross ( John 19:30 ). Three days later, Jesus rose from the grave!
Why the cross?
As a Muslim, you may ask, “Why would Allah allow His Prophet Isa to be mistreated and killed?” Jesus’ death was essential because . . .

• Every person is a sinner: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” ( Romans 3:23 ). Whether dishonoring parents, telling a lie, failing to love God best, or disbelieving God’s Word, we each have sinned against the holy God.

• The punishment for sin is death: “For the wages of sin is death” ( Romans 6:23a ). God pours out His wrath against unbelieving sinners by separating them forever in hell ( 2 Thessalonians 1:8 , 9). As the just Judge, God will not overlook sin.

• We cannot save ourselves by good works: “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast” ( Ephesians 2:8-9 ). This is a key difference between Christianity and Islam. Islam teaches that a person can earn paradise by keeping the Five Pillars. Even if possible to outweigh bad deeds with good deeds, the Bible teaches that “all our righteous acts are like filthy rags” ( Isaiah 64:6b ). Even one single sin makes a person guilty of breaking all God’s law ( James 2:10 ). Sinful humans can do nothing to merit heaven.

• God sacrificed His Son for sinners: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” ( John 3:16 ). God knew mankind’s sin kept them from heaven. God knew the only way the sin debt could be paid was by a perfect One paying the price of death. God knew He alone could pay such an infinite price. So God’s eternal plan was to send His Son Jesus to die in the believing sinner’s place.
Becoming a Christian
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” ( Acts 16:31b ).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
As a Muslim, you may say, “Oh, I believe in Jesus. I believe Isa was a true teacher, a great prophet, and a good man.”

But you cannot say Jesus was a true teacher and yet deny His teaching that He is the only way, truth, and life ( John 14:6 ). You cannot believe Jesus was a great prophet and yet reject His prophecy that He would die and rise again in three days ( Luke 18:31-33 ). You cannot admit Jesus is a good man yet disbelieve His claim to be the Son of God ( Luke 22:70 ; John 5:18-47 ).
You cannot consider becoming a Christian without realizing that Christianity excludes all other religions ( Acts 4:12 ). The inescapable conclusion of Christianity is this: either Jesus bears your sin on the cross or you bear your sin in hell. “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him” ( John 3:36 ).
As you search the Bible, may God awaken your heart to turn from your sin and trust in Jesus. You may respond with a prayer like the one below. Remember, the prayer does not save you. God alone can save! But the prayer may be your expression of the faith God gives you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

“Dear God, I grieve that I have sinned against You. As a sinner, I’m worthy of death in hell. But I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for sin and rise from the dead in victory. I now turn from following my own sinful desires and from trying to reach heaven through my own works. I trust in the Lord Jesus alone as my Savior from sin. I love You, Lord, and submit myself to follow You by Your Word, the Bible. Amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by meobizy(f): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2019
As OP don ask and answer himself, what then is my purpose in this thread?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Chiprince007(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Afonjas:
[/s]

[s]

GOD IS A SCAM
Why do you say that?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
solite3:

Question: "I am a Muslim. Why should I consider becoming a Christian?"

Answer: People often follow the religion of their parents or culture, whether Muslim, Buddhist, or Catholic. But when we stand before God on Judgment Day, each person must give account for himself—whether he believed in God’s truth. But among so many religions, what is the truth? “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’” ( John 14:6 ).
True Christians are followers of Jesus. How could Jesus claim to be the one and only way to God the Father? Let’s find out in the Scripture, the Bible.
Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection

The Bible records how Jesus fulfilled prophecy when He was born to the virgin Mary. He grew up unique from any other human because He never sinned ( 1 Peter 2:22). Crowds flocked to hear His teaching and marvel at His miracles. Jesus healed the sick, raised the dead, and walked on water.

Of all people, Jesus did not deserve to die. Yet Jesus prophesied that He would be crucified and raised from the dead ( Matthew 20:18-19 ). His words came to pass. Soldiers beat Jesus and put a crown of thorns on His head; people mocked and spit on Him; nails pierced His hands and feet into a wooden cross. Jesus had the power to save Himself, but He gave Himself, willingly dying on the cross ( John 19:30 ). Three days later, Jesus rose from the grave!
Why the cross?
As a Muslim, you may ask, “Why would Allah allow His Prophet Isa to be mistreated and killed?” Jesus’ death was essential because . . .

• Every person is a sinner: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” ( Romans 3:23 ). Whether dishonoring parents, telling a lie, failing to love God best, or disbelieving God’s Word, we each have sinned against the holy God.

• The punishment for sin is death: “For the wages of sin is death” ( Romans 6:23a ). God pours out His wrath against unbelieving sinners by separating them forever in hell ( 2 Thessalonians 1:8 , 9). As the just Judge, God will not overlook sin.

• We cannot save ourselves by good works: “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast” ( Ephesians 2:8-9 ). This is a key difference between Christianity and Islam. Islam teaches that a person can earn paradise by keeping the Five Pillars. Even if possible to outweigh bad deeds with good deeds, the Bible teaches that “all our righteous acts are like filthy rags” ( Isaiah 64:6b ). Even one single sin makes a person guilty of breaking all God’s law ( James 2:10 ). Sinful humans can do nothing to merit heaven.

• God sacrificed His Son for sinners: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” ( John 3:16 ). God knew mankind’s sin kept them from heaven. God knew the only way the sin debt could be paid was by a perfect One paying the price of death. God knew He alone could pay such an infinite price. So God’s eternal plan was to send His Son Jesus to die in the believing sinner’s place.
Becoming a Christian
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” ( Acts 16:31b ).

Matthew 15:22-29 KJV
[22] And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
[23] But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. [24] But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
[25] Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
[26] But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
[27] And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
[28] Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
[29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

@Op, can you read? And to be doubly sure, hear Jesus again.

Matthew 10:5-10 KJV
[5] These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
[6] But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
[8] Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
[9] Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
[10] Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

In case you are still in doubt, read again below

Matthew 19:28 KJV
[28] And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jesus came for the JEWS and the LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL ALONE. I am not a Jew neither am I LOST OF THAT TRIBE. Please carry your

Message go Israel and leave the Muslims alone. To be sure, Jesus preached in Judea for Three Years, did you ever read that he went to Preach

to Pontius Pilate or visit Herod? Did he ever invite any Romans by himself?

Please leave the Muslims alone and focus on the Israelis. Go to their country, they still haven't believe in him.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Matthew 15:22-29 KJV
[22] And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
[23] But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. [24] But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
[25] Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
[26] But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
[27] And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
[28] Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
[29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

@Op, can you read? And to be doubly sure, hear Jesus again.

Matthew 10:5-10 KJV
[5] These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
[6] But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
[7] And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
[8] Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
[9] Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
[10] Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

In case you are still in doubt, read again below

Matthew 19:28 KJV
[28] And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jesus came for the JEWS and the LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL ALONE. I am not a Jew neither am I LOST OF THAT TRIBE. Please carry your

Message go Israel and leave the Muslims alone. To be sure, Jesus preached in Judea for Three Years, did you ever read that he went to Preach

to Pontius Pilate or visit Herod? Did he ever invite any Romans by himself?

Please leave the Muslims alone and focus on the Israelis. Go to their country, they still haven't believe in him.

no you are wrong Jesus is for everyone, Jews and non Jews, young and old, poor or rich, servants or masters, men and women. Christ is for all.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Jesus said he had other sheep( non Jews believers) who are not of this fold (jews).

Jesus had to command his disciples to preach to the Jews only because Jesus had not finished his ministry on earth at that time.

But after his resurrection look at what he said

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
solite3:
no you are wrong Jesus is for everyone, Jews and non Jews, young and old, poor or rich, servants or masters, men and women. Christ is for all.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Jesus said he had other sheep( non Jews believers) who are not of this fold (jews).

Jesus had to command his disciples to preach to the Jews only because Jesus had not finished his ministry on earth at that time.

But after his resurrection look at what he said

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

So, why then did he instruct his disciples to go to Jews only in one Place and say another thing again? Who is wrong here? Jesus or You?

Don't you think you guys need to convoke another Council and edit the Bible again? Jesus say, he was sent to Jews, he preached to ONLY

Jews, his Disciples were ALL Jews, He lived ALL his Live trekking from Judea and Samaria and neighboring Jews Town. He never Preached to

Pilate or Herod. Yet someone here in Nigeria, say otherwise.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lukuluku69:

So, why then did he instruct his disciples to go to Jews only in one Place and say another thing again? Who is wrong here? Jesus or You?
you are the one do not understand. Jesus had a mandate to first of all preach to the Jews only and then later bring the gospel to non jews.
his earthly evangelical ministry was to the Jews but after his resurrection he directed his disciples to preach to all the world.

Don't you think you guys need to convoke another Council and edit the Bible again? Jesus say, he was sent to Jews, he preached to ONLY

Jews, his Disciples were ALL Jews, He lived ALL his Live trekking from Judea and Samaria and neighboring Jews Town. He never Preached to

Pilate or Herod. Yet someone here in Nigeria, say otherwise.
pls read my reply slowly again more than once.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
solite3:
you are the one do not understand. Jesus had a mandate to first of all preach to the Jews only and then later bring the gospel to non jews.
his earthly evangelical ministry was to the Jews but after his resurrection he directed his disciples to preach to all the world.

pls read my reply slowly again more than once.

Slowly walk to Israel and preach the Gospel there.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lukuluku69:

[/b]

Slowly walk to Israel and preach the Gospel there.
you have no more excuse.if you count yourself not worthy of the kingdom let other muslims enter.
Jesus gives eternal life to anyone that trust in him.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
solite3:
you have no point. if you count yourself not worthy of the kingdom let other muslims enter.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Go to Afganistan, Pakistan, Indonesia. plenty plenty Muslims there. Eternal life ko, Eternal rest rest ni. God Alone gives that.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Go to Afganistan, Pakistan, Indonesia. plenty plenty Muslims there. Eternal life ko, Eternal rest rest ni. God Alone gives that.
there are Christian's there.
God gives eternal life to people who come to the messiah Jesus.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2019
solite3:
there are Christian's there.
God gives eternal life to people who come to the messiah Jesus.

There are Christians there? Halleluyah! So, God gives eternal life now and it is no longer Jesus as you wrote earlier? Keeping digging, you shall find.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2019
solite3:
you have no more excuse.if you count yourself not worthy of the kingdom let other muslims enter.

If I don't enter compel me nah sebi Jesus said Luke 14:23 KJV
[23] And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by TVSA: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2019
My religion is better than yours because my holy book said so.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by TVSA: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Jesus is the truth. who said it?
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
meobizy:
As OP don ask and answer himself, what then is my purpose in this thread?
Enlightenment
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lukuluku69:

There are Christians there? Halleluyah! So, God gives eternal life now and it is no longer Jesus as you wrote earlier? Keeping digging, you shall find.
Jesus and God are one.
if you come to God through the messiah God gives you eternal life through the same Jesus.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lukuluku69:

If I don't enter compel me nah sebi Jesus said Luke 14:23 KJV
[23] And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
signs! the compelling there is the persuasion offered.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
solite3:
Jesus and God are one.
if you come to God through the messiah God gives you eternal life through the same Jesus.

So, when Jesus died for Three Days, God died too?
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lukuluku69:

So, when Jesus died for Three Days, God died too?

death is the separation of the body from the spirit.
the spirit of Jesus is the very God..when Jesus Jesus was born, his spirit took upon him a human body.
but
when Jesus died, his human body died but his spirit remains alive, ie his spirit was separated from his body.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
solite3:
death is the separation of the body from the spirit.
the spirit of Jesus is the very God..when Jesus Jesus was born, his spirit took upon him a human body.
but
when Jesus died, his human body died but his spirit remains alive, ie his spirit was separated from his body.

And who told you all these stuff? Can you show me where I can read this in the Bible? Please read read thru again and see if you make sense

To yourself. The Spirit of Jesus is the very God!(God Abeg forgive me for repeating this)

SMH
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lukuluku69:

And who told you all these stuff? Can you show me where I can read this in the Bible? Please read read thru again and see if you make sense

To yourself. The Spirit of Jesus is the very God!(God Abeg forgive me for repeating this)

SMH

yea Jesus is the Almighty God.
who taught me all these? I learnt it from the bible through the Holy Ghost
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Auki: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Worshipping Jesus as a God or Son or Trinity is absolute Roman Pagan idea.

Hummanity are only commanded

1. To worship the creator, Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith).

2.To establish regular prayer;

3.And to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.

One of us is in manifest error, God will judge right between us. We are Muslim, we surrendered our will to him and associate no partner to the Lord of Throne.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by UceeGod: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
solite3:

Matthew 7 : 6 - Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

The ministry of the Holy Spirit is sacred, not everyone desires it, especially those with pride of knowledge of spiritual truths.

The metaphor of “dogs” and “pigs” stands for those who vigorously reject the Truth of the gospel. We (Spirit filled Christians) must learn to distinguish between those who need the Truth and those who defiantly reject it.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by TruthinAction: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
solite3:
As a Muslim, you may say, “Oh, I believe in Jesus. I believe Isa was a true teacher, a great prophet, and a good man.”

But you cannot say Jesus was a true teacher and yet deny His teaching that He is the only way, truth, and life ( John 14:6 ). You cannot believe Jesus was a great prophet and yet reject His prophecy that He would die and rise again in three days ( Luke 18:31-33 ). You cannot admit Jesus is a good man yet disbelieve His claim to be the Son of God ( Luke 22:70 ; John 5:18-47 ).
You cannot consider becoming a Christian without realizing that Christianity excludes all other religions ( Acts 4:12 ). The inescapable conclusion of Christianity is this: either Jesus bears your sin on the cross or you bear your sin in hell. “Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him” ( John 3:36 ).
As you search the Bible, may God awaken your heart to turn from your sin and trust in Jesus. You may respond with a prayer like the one below. Remember, the prayer does not save you. God alone can save! But the prayer may be your expression of the faith God gives you in the Lord Jesus Christ.

“Dear God, I grieve that I have sinned against You. As a sinner, I’m worthy of death in hell. But I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for sin and rise from the dead in victory. I now turn from following my own sinful desires and from trying to reach heaven through my own works. I trust in the Lord Jesus alone as my Savior from sin. I love You, Lord, and submit myself to follow You by Your Word, the Bible. Amen!

Great write up. I really wonder if there are Christians in this forum. You can't read write up like this without commending it. Jesus is indeed the only way to God. Religion cannot save you.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 16, 2019
UceeGod:

Matthew 7 : 6 - Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.

The ministry of the Holy Spirit is sacred, not everyone desires it, especially those with pride of knowledge of spiritual truths.

The metaphor of “dogs” and “pigs” stands for those who vigorously reject the Truth of the gospel. We (Spirit filled Christians) must learn to distinguish between those who need the Truth and those who defiantly reject it.
I know know his intention, I wouldn't bother to go beyond that.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 16, 2019
TruthinAction:

Great write up. I really wonder if there are Christians in this forum. You can't read write up like this without commending it. Jesus is indeed the only way to God. Religion cannot save you.
yes Jesus is the only way. Jesus is the only one that offered salvation free, other religion is for man to save their self through their own works.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2019
solite3:

Ok.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Ok.

This my oga has come here again....

You should listen to what the OP is saying and stop recycling Bible verses that you do not know the interpretations.
Re: I Am A Muslim.why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Originakalokalo:

This my oga has come here again....

You should listen to what the OP is saying and stop recycling Bible verses that you do not know the interpretations.

Keep saying that, play it on repeat, some day, it will sound believable to you. As for the OP, he is a baby in Bible understanding. I have seen

Numerous posts on Nairaland. They are better left and let the Thread die naturally. My response here is simply to let him know that he is

Posting crap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Are Very Useless / Universe Origin (Big Bang) & Christianity / Who Wrote The Bible.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.