Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring (3831 Views)

The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career / Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by EzegeNG: 2:11am On Mar 14, 2019
See the magical moment messi ironically sent two Lyon defenders back to "france".

The night after his old rival Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick to help Juventus knock out Atletico Madrid, captain Messi put in a sensational performance of his own as Barca joined the last eight.

Messi, opened the scoring with a penalty after Jason Denayer clipped Suarez in the box.

When his team needed him, never relenting Messi, stepped up his game running 30 yards and stepped inside two defenders - including sending Marcelo to the ground - before firing past substitute goal keeper Mathieu Gorgelin.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by EzegeNG: 2:11am On Mar 14, 2019

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Nbote(m): 4:50am On Mar 14, 2019
He had a hand in all d goals Barca scored last nyt

4 Likes

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2019
fvck messi
ororo z the best
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2019
watched it over and over, messi plays football with too much sense.
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2019
miracood:
fvck messi

ororo z the best

Messi = 2 goal + 2 assist

Tapino= 3 goals

3 Likes

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by EzegeNG: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Noble4life(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2019
miracood:
fvck messi
ororo z the best
Thunder strike your left yansh there! They're both good with the ball.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by ucsquare(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
nothing special..during my days I did more than this..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by throwaway: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2019
ucsquare:

gringringrin
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Airhuncho(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
ucsquare:

And still nobody knows u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by ucsquare(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Airhuncho:

And still nobody knows u...
Come my area,you will think twice before saying that..

2 Likes

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by EzegeNG: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by UClagalxi: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Visit my signature to learn how to never lose a football bet.
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Corrosiveman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
The GOAT Himself
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by kadree(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
On the second pix, the guy on the floor be like; Which kind wahala b dis na? Oghene u dey observe me?
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Oyerinde16(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
The defenders de learn work, I knew he was going to call back the ball, and the two of you do not just throw yourselfs in just like that, secondly as a pro defender you must leave margins for quick recoveries, they both failed and went straight to France without looking back.
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Airhuncho(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Just G.O.A.T things..
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Goldeno(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
ucsquare:

we don't even know where your area is, let alone know you. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Beemhan(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
Reminds me of what dembele did to some Tottenham defenders grin
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
ucsquare:

Which state you dey now? are you in any academy for now?
Re: Moment Lionel Messi Sent Two Lyon Defenders Back To "France" Before Scoring by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 15, 2019
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
U are simply MAD

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

(1) (Reply)

Nations Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs. Lesotho / Iheanacho Is About To Get His Chance In The Machester City Squad / Glo-caf Award 2014 - Jan/8/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.