Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Check This Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check This Out (611 Views)

Please Help Check This It's Urgent Please / Check This Site And Tell Me What Am Lacking, Thanks / Is It Possible To Make Money On Facebook? Not Sure! Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out by jeshurun07: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
www.roigroupng.com. grin grin grin
tell me what you think
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2010
i still think you have a problem with colours. . . .
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2010
I like the site's main color, and also the flow of a lot of things.

But like the professional(DHTML) noted, color, is far from just only the site's main color,

If you take a look at the contact area, one can bearly see your submit button.

Only to see a text, which in my opinion the color is totally uncalled for, as it makes it invisible,

Imagine how many clients will try to submit a contact and just cause no submit visible submit button visit www.marknollis.com and give the job to that company they can contact with ease!

tongue
Re: Check This Out by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2010
Exactly, donpuzo has said it well. I am not too good with words atimes. I once had color issues too, what i did was to study many very nice looking websites, and learn to be truthful to myself, if i do something that is bad, i will realize it, and try to do better.
As long as you accept the fact that you made mistakes, then, you can move on and become better.
Re: Check This Out by jeshurun07: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
thx, will do

(1) (Reply)

Who Know The Application Use In Designing Nairalist / Co-blogger Needed At Readwriteblog.com / Webex Technology At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.