Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos (36262 Views)

Girl In Coma After Being Beaten, Raped & Abandoned Inside Gutter In Ogun. PHOTOS / Woman Arrested For Selling A Kidnapped Boy For N300,000 In Niger State / Baby Abandoned Inside A Bush In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2019
There was a massive celebration after a young boy alleged to have been kidnapped was rescued in Awka, Anambra state capital few days ago.

According to reports, the boy was abducted, tied in a bag and later dumped in a bush in the metropolis.

The boy's father was said to have met with a pastor who claimed he prayed and the location of the alleged abducted child was revealed to him.

The pastor, the boy's father and other residents stormed the bush where the boy was allegedly dumped in a sack and rescued him, thereby sparking jubilation in public.

While some internet users have appreciated the pastor for his effort in retrieving the young boy, some others have called for a police investigation into the matter which they claim was masterminded by the cleric in order to gain popularity.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/pastor-leads-family-to-where-kidnapped-boy-was-abandoned-in-awka-anambra.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by nrexzy: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2019
D pastor know d kidnappers

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Nwodosis(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2019
This scam method of getting public recognition by the Pastor is better than resurrecting the dead!

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2019
All this upcoming/ pastors men of God go dey play sharp men.. Abi dem think say naso dem Oyedepo take start

13 Likes

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by dkronicle(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Lols this life is sweet grin grin grin grin
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2019
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE THAT PASTOR IS DOING PUSH-UP IN OBALENDE.....

SEE HIS WIDE NOSTRILS LIKE MY NEIGHBOR TOTO....

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2019
Look at him feeling like the World best. grin

His "God" should reveal to him when I will become a Commissioner of Culture and Tourism in Delta state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by ojun50(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Yahoo yahoo pastor, every soon most women will start seeing d man for solution with out problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by NOC1(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2019
Police should arrest the pastor and interrogate him to find out if it is scam. This guys can use any strategy to grow their business

29 Likes

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Soulsymbol99: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2019
This one na GPS pastor oooo grin

10 Likes

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by donbachi(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2019
there is no limitation to what God can do...stop pastor hating...if the devil can use native doctors to enrich boys using female pants...my God can use his own to save lives.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by tartar9(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Does the law recognises the supernatural?
In saner climes,this would have automatically made him a prime suspect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Jaynom(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2019
New members for pastor
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by ClearFlair: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Obi and his people sha. cheesy
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by teacherbim(f): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmmm, won tun ti de
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by princegeo(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Mehn naija no be South Africa o

Make all these pastors repent
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by AllenSpencer: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
SCAM

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Damsonkc(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2019
The pastor and the boy's parents must be arrested and questioned. They are all in on it. First, how did the boy's parents know the exact pastor to meet who knows the location? Second, how did the pastor know the place the boy was? My take is that there are no kidnappers. The pastor and the boy's parents are all in on this show of shame and madness to get attention. That was how a pastor revealed to my sister that I had to leave my girlfriend I had invested 3 years of my love and happiness on. I told the man to go and sleep. You make your own destiny. In fact, I will marry my girlfriend next year. My sister called me a few months later to say that the man was a fake. He heard I live abroad and wanted me to leave my girlfriend. If I had left her, he might see a vision and hook me up with his daughter or niece. grin grin grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by ClearFlair: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Look at him feeling like the World best. grin

His "God" should reveal to him when I will become a Commissioner of Culture and Tourism in Delta state.

Who will make a disciple of a thief commissioner?
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Satan66(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Christians have the brain of an ape, Why doesn't this pastor find the Boko Haram commanders hideouts for the Nigerian army then?

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by coolestchris(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
believe any pastor at ur own risk
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
When did pastors start wearing cassocks ?

thats a rev. fr.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by lonelydora: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Well, to God be the glory.

If Jesus existed in this present world, i wonder how doubtful folks would have been
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by ignis: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Something is fishy here...
Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Scammers. Lead army to shekau na

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by Mutemenot(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Police over to you. The pastor is a kidnapper, he knows all

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos by jahguide2268(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
The end wil justify the means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / Cyber Fraud: Forensic Investigations Indict Naira Marley / Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.