Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Tried Depositing To My Bet365 Account With My Naira Mastercard Buy Couldnt - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Tried Depositing To My Bet365 Account With My Naira Mastercard Buy Couldnt (2496 Views)

Let Me Make Money For You In Virtual Betting Free (only Bet365 Or Ladbrokes) / Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Pls Does Bet365 Accept Uba Africard? (sport Betting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Depositing To My Bet365 Account With My Naira Mastercard Buy Couldnt by sexybills: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2010
Has anyone purchased with naira MasterCard issued by Guaranteed Trust Bank.Is it recognised on the internet because i have tried verifying my paypal account but was directed to contact my card issuer which if GTB and also I have tried depositing into my bet365 account but was told the same thing.

What could be the problem
Re: I Tried Depositing To My Bet365 Account With My Naira Mastercard Buy Couldnt by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
do you think i care
this is a sports section not a section for complaining people babies
Re: I Tried Depositing To My Bet365 Account With My Naira Mastercard Buy Couldnt by myhobbies(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2010
If you are having problems online due to credit card issues then there is a good news at www./Uscreditcard

I can help you apply and get Us credit card with my guide.

(1) (Reply)

Drycleaning And Laundry Training / How You Can Make #5k Daily With A Little Capital / I Am From Shenzhen,china,welcome Nice Nigerian Businessfriends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.