Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Dark Room - Episode 14 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark Room - Episode 14 (315 Views)

Dark Room - Episode 15 / Dark Room - Episode 2 / Dark Room - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Episode 14 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2019
*Dark Room - Episode 14*

�����‍♀�‍♀�‍♂�‍♂

Sorry this episode is coming late this morning... We were experiencing technical glitches ..... Expect Episode 15 by 6pm...

I could see Ifakolade was losing so much blood… I was also losing blood, I needed to get Ifakolade and I out of there, but “HOW?” was the question….

“Ifakolade, please let us get out…Of… Here” I managed to say with my shaky voice…
ooo.. samu.. Yiwa.. I can’t make it… The bullet is a poisonous one, Jawegbona had soaked it in a deadly concoction for days… Just take this…” Ifakolade placed a charm in my hand…

“This will get you out of here, just hold on tight to it, and think of where you want to be… It will transport you there… Go on…. “Ifakolade said, though it was obvious he was using his last strength…

“I can’t leave you here” I told him…

Continue reading on the link below..

� ������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/03/14/dark-room-episode-14/
Re: Dark Room - Episode 14 by Ann2012(f): 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gone where bikonu

Thanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Are Needed Urgently / Dream World And The Space Of LIFE / Our Primary Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.