Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" (38534 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by MobileGees: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Stefflon is the most beautiful girl that has ever happened in the life of a Nigerian musician.You can check the list,stating with Davido and Wizkid

Na lie Wizkid had Tanya omotayo

Tekno gf also fine pass this one far far

Don't say what you don't know
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Wiziman:
Godpunishuna right?

Nah the street lingo be dat...........
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Vulcanheph(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
When the gbedu the enter body...
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Jyde89: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
Na so he dey sweet when he just start, "I can't live without you", "I can't breathe without you", give them 5 years....... angry

Haba 5yrs bawo, before next year.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Burgerlomo: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2019
Power of strong d**k grin
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
grin

Two addicts gushing over each other is normal and not strange. They are United by their feeling of 'waste' and ineptitude. Believe me!

It is not uncommon to find two individuals who love themselves so much because they know both of them will probably end bad. It is a psychological feeling of finding partnership in a deep pit. The same feelings that unite cultists. A mutual destructive path.

Burna is toxic and a disaster to any right thinking person( keep the B.S of don't judge others). I repeat that there is no love to find in an addict, no love to find in a social misfit. For every addict is a selfish person and love finds no aboard in selfishness.

Richdad

Why should everything you've stated be a problem or any concern of yours?

Some of us appreciate 'love' exactly like that: uncertain, selfish, down-the-rabbit-hole-ish, and a bit dangerous. It's our thrill, our high. Normal doesn't do it for us.

Mr, It really isn't your concern, especially as you are not the S.I unit of love.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Richdad50(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
I find you are a disturbed woman. Self-degraded, living on the edge of fatality. Goodluck in your rabbit hole and the mis-normal. If ever you get disfigured, do not write for explanations. Sic!
UBGG:

Why should everything you've stated be a problem or any concern of yours?

Some of us appreciate 'love' exactly like that: uncertain, selfish, down-the-rabbit-hole-ish, and a bit dangerous. It's our thrill, our high. Normal doesn't do it for us.

Mr, It really isn't your concern, especially as you are not the S.I unit of love.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
I find you are a disturbed woman. Self-degraded, living on the edge of fatality. Goodluck in your rabbit hole and the mis-normal. If ever you get disfigured, do not write for explanations. Sic!

Phew! Another pseudo-intellectual who thinks he farts rainbows.

I can't!
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Houseofglam7:
All relationships start off as PERFECT....and then life happens....and the story changes.
Celebrity relationships,even worse....
They keep passing emselves like a joint undecided
I love this part.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Houseofglam7(f): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
I love this part.

smiley
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by PNomsule: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Stefflon is the most beautiful girl that has ever happened in the life of a Nigerian musician.You can check the list,stating with Davido and Wizkid
How about Peter of PSquare, Tecno?
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2019
Wiziman:
Godpunishuna right?

Why the mention
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

Why the mention
I thought you were Lexus alternate
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by Slimguy0(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lol leave them and let them enjoy their love but then.......
Issokayyyyyyyyy...lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by kannymoore(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2019
ShinqRambq:

She isn't half as beautiful as Lola Rae biko.
Re: Stefflon Don Gushes About Burna Boy: "I Feel So Lucky And Blessed" by tohyorsih(f): 4:31am On Mar 15, 2019
azraeljaheel:
Power of the cucumbers grin
pls i need one of dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Will Decide Naira Marley’s Penalty – PTF / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) / Ijebuu Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Aso Ebi Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.