Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Securing Canadian Visa After Giving False Info In Previous Applications With USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Canadian Visa After Giving False Info In Previous Applications With USA (699 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Securing Canadian Visa After Giving False Info In Previous Applications With USA by Walkingnigger: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
I have previously applied for USA visa with false information about myself, especially my intention for the visits, travel history, place of work/salary, marital status among others.

I actually appeared with my Girlfriend/Fiance as spouse in one of the attempts to secure USA Visa. We claim to have kids who would not be travelling with us at that time.

However, my information with the USA Embassy was consistent in all the attempts.

I REGRET ALL THIS. Nothing is as good, peaceful and sustaining as been truthful in everything.

I humbly need advise and guidance in applying for Canada Permanent Residency with my true status.

PLEASE what is my chance of securing it considering the information sharing system between Canada & USA?

What are the risks of coming out truthful while applying for Canada Permanent Residency? What is my chance of entering Canada? How can I resolve this?

GURUS in the house, I need your strategic advise ooooo ishhh.

Thanks.
Re: Securing Canadian Visa After Giving False Info In Previous Applications With USA by jesmond3945: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Walkingnigger:
I have previously applied for USA visa with false information about myself, especially my intention for the visits, travel history, place of work/salary, marital status among others.

I actually appeared with my Girlfriend/Fiance as spouse in one of the attempts to secure USA Visa. We claim to have kids who would not be travelling with us at that time.

However, my information with the USA Embassy was consistent in all the attempts.

I REGRET ALL THIS. Nothing is as good, peaceful and sustaining as been truthful in everything.

I humbly need advise and guidance in applying for Canada Permanent Residency with my true status.

PLEASE what is my chance of securing it considering the information sharing system between Canada & USA?

What are the risks of coming out truthful while applying for Canada Permanent Residency? What is my chance of entering Canada? How can I resolve this?

Thanks.
life ban.
Re: Securing Canadian Visa After Giving False Info In Previous Applications With USA by KendrickAyomide: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin you might have been banned for 10years, they won't tell you . you go Pay 60k tire
Re: Securing Canadian Visa After Giving False Info In Previous Applications With USA by eduson33(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
My guy did the same thing. when he was applying for a usa visit visa.
he later relocate to Dubai.
Got married to a lady from the states.
When they applied for his spouse visa,he got questioned about his previous marriage claims and was told to go provide evidence of divorce etc.#
it was only GOD's GRACE. had to provide affidavits ,lawyers and etc.
theres nothing GOD cannot do. just come clean or find one good babe that way marry.
and don't think about divorcing.

Walkingnigger:

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK Makes 1.6billion Pounds From Visa Applicants In 5 Years / Uk Is Giving Tier1 Exceptional Talent Visa Learn How. / Traveling To Turkey And National ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.