Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

“mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) (1111 Views)

Man Vs Bee - Mr Bean (Movie Series) / BBNaija: Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth Millions, See Him Driving & Bragging / 19 Facts About Rowan Atkinson A.k.a Mr Bean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019

Rowan Atkinson is an English actor, comedian and screenwriter. He achieved international fame playing the character “Mr. Bean” in comedies.

Mr. Bean is considered as one of the funniest actors in the world.

One of the major fascination and interest of this very successful actor is cars.

The comedian has spent a fortune on a huge vintage and classic car collection fetish that includes Aston Martins, Audi A8, Mercedes-Benz 500E, Bentley Mulsanne, Honda Civic Hybrid, Lancia Delta Integrale, Rolls Royces and McLaren F1.

Atkinson also has a fascination for Lorries. He holds a category C+E (formerly “Class 1”) lorry-driving license, gained in 1981.

His lorry-driving skill particularly came in handy when making movies. For instance, in 1991, he starred in the self-penned “The Driven Man”, a series of sketches featuring Atkinson driving around London trying to solve his obsession with cars and discussing it with taxi drivers, policemen, used-car salesmen, and psychotherapists.

He is also a lover of car racing. He appeared as racing driver Henry Birkin in the television play “Full Throttle” in 1995.

From 1997 to 2015, Atkinson owned a rare McLaren F1. In October 1999, the car was involved in an accident in Cabus, near Garstang, Lancashire, with an Austin Metro.

August 2011, again this same car was damaged in a serious crash and it caught fire after Atkinson reportedly lost control and hit a tree.

That accident caused significant damage to the vehicle, taking over a year to be repaired and leading to the largest insurance payout in Britain, at £910,000.

In July 2001, Atkinson crashed an Aston Martin V8 Zagato at an enthusiasts’ meeting, but walked away unhurt. This was whilst he was competing in the Aston Martin Owners Club event, at the Croft Racing Circuit, Darlington.

Strangely, for an exotic and luxury car collector, Mr. Bean does not own or even like Porsches.

According to him, “I have a problem with Porsches. They’re wonderful cars, but I know I could never live with one. Somehow, the typical Porsche people — and I wish them no ill — are not, I feel, my kind of people.”

“Mr. Bean” is estimated to be worth about 65 million Pounds.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/mr-bean-see-the-kind-of-cars-that-this-funny-man-owns-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by ojun50(m): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
That guy na case study on is own
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by macmiral: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2019
best comedian in the world.. mr bean

2 Likes

Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by JasonScoolari: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sometimes, being stupid is profitable.

See what stupidity fetch him. grin

God abeg, let my own stupidity fetch me something great. grin
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by decatalyst(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
This man was the only reason I saw comedy skits and movies back in the days.

Without talking, he grabs attention and makes you feel relaxed.
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by moscobabs(m): 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Never heard this man talking
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
if stupidity is profitable,then you would have been richer than Bill Gates and there was never a time when that man was stupid

JasonScoolari:
Sometimes, being stupid is profitable.

See what stupidity fetch him. grin

God abeg, let my own stupidity fetch me something great. grin
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by Osasnidas(m): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
i was surprised when i discovered this guy voiced zazuu in lion king animation
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by Enixfashionhous: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2019
nawa oo
Re: “mr. Bean”: See The Kind Of Cars That This Funny Man Owns (PHOTOS) by GambaOsaka: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2019
Just looking at his 'real life' pictures is making me giggle grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#BBnaija: Ozo And Nengi Dance Seductively As Other Housemates Watch (video) / Many Are Called But Few Selected / X-men 3 vs Mission Impossible 3: Which Is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.