Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! (1869 Views)

U Wanna Hook Up With someone? Drop ur id here / Post Your Messenger Id Here And Chat With Friends On Msn Or Yahoo / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by cidieschat(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2007
This are for all my hommies and shoddies who best stay online, drop your id here to create something and get discovered as for cidieschat this ID heals all broken hearts, creates new relationship breaks old ones and keepls life going LOL
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by myteax: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2007
yeah, Ma Yahoo ID is myteax@yahoo.com. hook me up peeps , anytime any day for a REAL FAB time
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by IBDat(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
Wutz really good? MSN IBDat@hotmail.co.uk
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Ofuks(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2007
Hi guyz,
Am alwayz online, (ofukwu4real@yahoo.com)

warm regards!
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by pfowighz(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2007
Peter_francis7@yahoo.com im hot waiting 4 a gurl to hit me!
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Creamish(f): 6:49pm On May 10, 2007
wow--- for d first time, NL peeps r obedient!
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by IBDat(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2007
Creamish:

wow--- for d first time, Nairaland peeps r obedient!

LOL - Except u tongue
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Creamish(f): 2:06pm On May 11, 2007
Last time i had mine here, i got threatened. I wont fall for dat trap again! cool
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by iice(f): 3:15pm On May 11, 2007
Hah! not mention being swamped by bull crap. Well happy hunting abi conversating people
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by topeorekoy(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2007
mine is topeorekoya2003@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by topeorekoy(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2007
mine is topeorekoya2003@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Creamish(f): 6:46pm On May 11, 2007
Tope, i dont think they saw it---post it one more time grin
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Adetife: 6:53pm On May 11, 2007
LOL cheesy
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by dgb4(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
u guys are not even online more than i do
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by lauradovey(f): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2008
How many peeps u won chat with at a time, I dey online 24hours but I love full concentration when chatting!
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by dyabman(m): 5:00am On Sep 23, 2008
lauradovey:

How many peeps u won chat with at a time, I dey online 24hours but I love full concentration when chatting!
yes we can hook up then , just me and u
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by ula(f): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2008
ula120@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by tmoney11(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2008
am always online here hook me up, tmoney_gfamily@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by whobemumu(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2009
whobemumu4uk@yahoo.co.uk
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Kelvinj(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
If we all knew d importance of profiles i guez der wil b no need 4 all dis.
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by esuafraid: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hi dudes,

I really dont see anything wrond in getting to meet new PALS.Its all depend on your own personal and reason.

Nobody is Nobody,Everybody is Somebody,It is good to do good daily so as to get good reward everyday.

Try to make new freind.

juniortomama@yahoo.com PM FOR A DEAL, cool
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by patwhizkid(f): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2009
Ok, mine is sealords_rules@nairaland.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by lexandra(f): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
duhh!!
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by cutemoses(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
mosesbluewall@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by PERVERT9: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2009
obowunmi@yahoo.com smiley
mokole@yahoo.com grin
idintami@yahoo.com tongue
ibadiaran@yahoo.com kiss
hivaids@yahoo.com cry cry cry
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by niggalu: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
luthom@ymail.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by clems4u126(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
clems4u126, emai[color-ugwujaclem@ijewere.com. am always on line.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by jchi: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2009
Mine is jchi4life@yahoo.com am young M/17 also on facebook i live in ph. My name is Michael Ubaneche.
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by Vuitton(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ok, mine is sealords_rules@nairaland.com

Patwhizkid are you a cultist shocked

Na the same confra we dey oh, lets hook up kiss

hobokentech@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by patwhizkid(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2009
Wetin kwonsain pat with cultism?
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by IFELEKE(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2009
mine is backoffscammers@myword.go!

PERVERT9:

obowunmi@yahoo.com smiley
mokole@yahoo.com grin
idintami@yahoo.com tongue
ibadiaran@yahoo.com kiss
hivaids@yahoo.com cry cry cry
Pervert Indeed! grin
Re: If You Are Always Online Drop You Id Here! by macyozo(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2009
pat wherever u got that i.d. from u really shld stop posting it, this isnt a threat, it just doesnt create a descent impression abt a female, in case u re claiming ignorance, its a name for the bucaneers, this site isnt about all that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Roki And Hoti Did Not Make Da Bomb: 2011 Miss Nairaland 14 Lists / Pls Where Is D-explorer ? / Enugu Babes And Guys Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.