Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung (7162 Views)

Dalung Wants Amuneke For Super Eagles Job! / Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Anthony Joshua Vs Carlos Takam: Amosun, Dalung & Lai Mohammed To Cheer Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by GreenArrow2: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2019
Good one. I like this piece of news.
Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by igwefivestar(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Solomon Dalung, Nigeria's Sports Minister who spoke on Thursday in Benin during the extra-ordinary meeting of the National Council on Sports, disclosed that Nigeria won 700 medals under his reign. 

The Sports Minister who lamented the experiences of some states sports directors during the 19th National Sports Festival in Abuja last December, called on state governors to change their attitude towards sports  development in the country by making budgetary provisions for athletes to ease the sufferings of the athletes and officials. He further revealed that some athletes travelled to Abuja with the hope that money would be released for their contingents, but had to resort to an emergency fund-raiser before they could participate in the championship.

Solomon Dalung who recounted  how Nigeria won 700 medal under his reign, said; “In the past three years I took over as the sports administrator of the country, Nigeria has been able to win over 700 medals in various sporting competitions that we participated in and this is quite historic,” he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/15/nigeria-won-700-medals-under-my-reign-dalung/

under ur reign, as coach?

Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by Vtabets: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2019
See Prove Below

Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by Zikobets9: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2019
Won!!! Won!!! Won!!!

Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by princegeo(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2019
somehow:

Wait, they'll bring them to your living room.

Its not a must to comment if you have nothing intelligent to say!

Those going for these tournaments all over the world, go and ask them the purpose!

I no blame you because u no get anything doing
Comment your own and leave mine for me
Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by marvel2real: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2019
for your information that man is not awusa as u called it but a middletan Christian from langtang north of plateau state.
Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by aigbokiejohnson(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2019
Shameless politician . 700 medals in over 3yrs when nation like Australia will mop up same numbers in an Olympic event.
Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by whoawa(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2019
Under ur reign? What of under ur RAIN? ANUOFIA
Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by Greatfullheart: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Were Are The Medals i Wan see With My Two Naked Eyes.
Re: Nigeria Won 700 Medals Under My Reign – Dalung by OCTAVO: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Under your reign? Did you reign? undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falconets Lose 2-1 To Ghana In African Games Women's Football Final / Nigeria Is Not A Great Team - Burkina Faso Coach / Pat Lampard Is Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.