Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Car Vibrates When In Park (p) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Vibrates When In Park (p) (1277 Views)

My Car Vibrates When Speeding / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On / My Car Vibrates When I Turn On Ac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Vibrates When In Park (p) by edonbeta: 4:21am On Mar 15, 2019
Dear NLs,

My car vibrates when in idle mode. If I start my car and the gear is in PARK (P) it vibrates but if I shift the gear to NEUTRAL(N) or DRIVE it stops. When in traffic and I am moving slowly it vibrates also. I feel the vibration on my seats.

My mechanic said the cause is spark plugs, I bought new spark plugs yet the problems continues. I have spent a lot of money in trying to get solution.

Please what is the permanent solution? I would be grateful for your professional advice.
Re: Car Vibrates When In Park (p) by larrixauto2017(m): 6:36am On Mar 15, 2019
edonbeta:

Dear NLs,

My car vibrates when in idle mode. If I start my car and the gear is in PARK (P) it vibrates but if I shift the gear to NEUTRAL(N) or DRIVE it stops. When in traffic and I am moving slowly it vibrates also. I feel the vibration on my seats.

My mechanic said the cause is spark plugs, I bought new spark plugs yet the problems continues. I have spent a lot of money in trying to get solution.

Please what is the permanent solution? I would be grateful for your professional advice.
what type of car is it sir? For the vibration of the car you will need to do an 1) engine tune up 2)mechanical diagnose on the engine and transmission mount (seat)
Re: Car Vibrates When In Park (p) by edonbeta: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2019
My car is Toyota Corolla
Re: Car Vibrates When In Park (p) by larrixauto2017(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2019
edonbeta:
My car is Toyota Corolla
You car is sufering from engine misfire which required engine tune up and you can also check the mount of the engine and you can bring it down to my workshop in lagos for more inquiry you can call 07083676583 08111543369
Re: Car Vibrates When In Park (p) by Kido90(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Most likely Plug issue. Buy genuine plugs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Scratches On Cars Within 1 Minute / Any Recommendations For A Toolkit I Should Have? / Toyota Corolla 2010 Keeps Vibrating When In Reverse Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.