Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

African Translators Forum - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / African Translators Forum (658 Views)

Local Language Translators Needed / Isoko Language Translators/interpreters At Directline Translation Company / Massive Recruitment Of Translators In Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2019
Hello,
welcome to the African Translators Forum where we discuss generally about translations particularly african language translations. Are you a professional translator of any african language? This is the best forum to drop your contacts for people to contact you with any available job in your language pair.
This forum is created with pure motives for genuine african translators, we therefore enjoin all participants to be modest and be of good behavior.
If you speak any african language and you want to join the network of African translators please indicate.

Soon we will have a Whatsapp platform for all genuine african translators and participants on this whatsapp forum will be adequately screened and properly vetted before joining the forum.

Let the discussion begin in earnest!

1 Like

Re: African Translators Forum by olagamalin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
gsk4reality:
Hello,
welcome to the African Translators Forum where we discuss generally about translations particularly african language translations. Are you a professional translator of any african language? This is the best forum to drop your contacts for people to contact you with any available job in your language pair.
This forum is created with pure motives for genuine african translators, we therefore enjoin all participants to be modest and be of good behavior.
If you speak any african language and you want to join the network of African translators please indicate.

Soon we will have a Whatsapp platform for all genuine african translators and participants on this whatsapp forum will be adequately screened and properly vetted before joining the forum.

Interesting
Re: African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone , I am Gbenro Adekunle David. A professional Yoruba Translator based in Nigeria.
I can handle any translation task regarding Yoruba language. I can also handle transcription task, proofreading, review, editing, word sourcing etc
Re: African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
olagamalin:

Is there an incentive involved or its just educational?

Sure....incentives are available ....its a forum to meet fellow translators in other language pair....you meet prospective clients on the page.
Re: African Translators Forum by Pearlyakin(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
I'm in also especially when it comes to the rich language of the Yoruba people.
Re: African Translators Forum by iamACTS: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
hi
Re: African Translators Forum by iamACTS: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have worked a Google sponsored transcription job late last years..did over 20000 audio file and reached the approved accuracy Mark..
I still did another one with another firm early this year. 2500 audios . a trial will convince you...
Re: African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2019
iamACTS:
I have worked a Google sponsored transcription job late last years..did over 20000 audio file and reached the approved accuracy Mark..
I still did another one with another firm early this year. 2500 audios . a trial will convince you...

Which language do you handle professionally?
I mean your native language.
Re: African Translators Forum by Pearlyakin(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
gsk4reality:

Which language do you handle professionally? I mean your native language.
So what's now the update
Re: African Translators Forum by iamACTS: 4:02am On Apr 18, 2019
Yoruba
Re: African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2019
gsk4reality:

Which language do you handle professionally?
I mean your native language.

what language do you work in?
Re: African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2019
Songhai/Songhay Translators needed.
Please send a mail to gbenroadekunledavid@gmail.com if you speak the language
Re: African Translators Forum by UkpaiC(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
gsk4reality:
Hello,

My name is Christian. I am an Igbo translator. In case you need an Igbo translator, just call this number 08121007806.
Do well to call me. I am at your service.
Re: African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Chokwe (Angola ) translator urgently needed for urgent facebook translation from English to Chokwe.
If you speak the language please contact me via info@allafricanlanguages.com
Thanks
Re: African Translators Forum by gsk4reality: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Idoma native speakers urgently needed for a big translation projects.
Please send me a message via LinkedIn or via email info@allafricanlanguages.com and gbenroadekunledavid@gmail.com or via WhatsApp +2348057207213

(1) (Reply)

N-power News: Beneficiaries Paid Allowance For July? / Application For Admission Into Nigerian Defence Academy 72 Regular Course (pic) / Pls Help, Is This Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.