Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,505 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

NURTW Boss MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NURTW Boss MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday On IG (311 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Little Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Boss MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday On IG by bacladtv(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2019
Leader of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, has shared memorable pictures of his birthday celebration on social media.

He wrote: “ALHAMDULLIA, Today, I just want to thank Almighty Allah for adding another year to my life.“I will put a smile on my face and won’t let the troubles of life get me down because it’s my birthday today. Very happy birthday to me!”

Re: NURTW Boss MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday On IG by Nairatrend: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

See Korra's Lovely And Creative Baby Bump Dance, Fan's Slams Her. / Davido Lost To Taylor Swift: Full List Of Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards / Ifu Ennada Reveals She Makes N5m In A Day, Ahneeka Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.