Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,521 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 (74583 Views)

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid: UCL Finals (0 - 2) On 1st June 2024 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by cr7lomo: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
namiji2598:
he reached final and played a very crucial part for the team, he was the only popular and standard player in the team, his contribution last season is second to none

I still don't understand what u saying cos it doesn't make sense.... So the ones that won it didn't deserve it or what??
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by MrMystrO(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you a Liverpool fan? shocked shocked
Congrats anyway cool

Not at all dear, just sticking of for the team I'm supporting tonight. Longest time tho.. I've missed you my lady kiss

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Divay22:

Lol grin grin
You sure gonna sleep well tonight right? cheesy
see where my love hide ooh.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by killsmith(f): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
So you expect Liverpool, after spending an amount equivalent to Lagos state monthly allocation on van dijk and spending rivers state monthly allocation on Allison, to concede goals?

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Wordson(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
MoveOn7:
Liverpool winning this one over Tottenham is not a surprise unless u don't understand what perspired.
Now remember some days back it was Chelsea over Arsenal and everyone thought Chelsea deserved the trophy. Wind back and check out the officials of the day, u will realize Italian was the referee. With Chelsea manager an Italian who will the ref support? Same went for tonight game, both the referee and Liverpool manager are Germans and Liverpool no go win?... So why jubilation?
A beg we must replay the matches so that Nigerian refs wey no sabi any person or having any relations with the managers do the officiating. shocked
if u no comot for here?

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by namiji2598: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
cr7lomo:

I still don't understand what u saying cos it doesn't make sense.... So the ones that won it didn't deserve it or what??
if u haven't understand that statement then I don't think u will understand any of my point, the fate of this year world best depends on copa America, AFCON and other international leagues, and it depends on how Messi, salah, mane, Virgil and ronaldo plays
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
BravoDe:

It's a great one baba. Winning Europa is better than marking attendance in UCL.
At least he moulded mbappe to what he is
Europa is best of 5th place winners in the competitive leagues. My Chelsea just won it and so I know all about it. I am not going to over-hype it. Unari failed in UCL and EPL so far. I wish him luck though - he seems to be a nice/professional dude.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
MrMystrO:

Not at all dear, just sticking of for the team I'm supporting tonight. Longest time tho.. I've missed you my lady kiss
Okay. cheesy
Same here I have missed your intelligent post. kiss kiss
It's been quite a while smiley
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by selemo: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
hulk616:
penalties would have been the only interesting thing in this boring final
FUCKINGLY BORING!!!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by nkemjacob2(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
I wasn't surprise totiham lost Just that dey compete what was bigger than them they should have started with winning cali cup, FA cup community shield, Europa etc. But they went ahead to compete what was bigger than them and they got what they want. ���

YNWA

You will never walk alone.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by mrLhanray(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
European Champions. YNWa... Up Liverpool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Ubdavis(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
AAA593:
Man city of this season would have defeated Liverpool if not for spurs

Football is not like that my brother.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Wordson(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Maxcollins042:
Pitch Invader: Bleep me Rob

Robertson: Not before I'm doing bleeping Spurs
Robertson dey look say.. Which kin wahala be dis God? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by mrLhanray(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
European Champions. YNWA... Up Liverpool
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by cyprus000: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sanchez01:
I truly wanted Liverpool to win but it is strange that the match left me unhappy. Tottenham was the better team tonight with ill luck. Tonight's game will go down as one of the most boring Champions League Final ever!

Congratulations to Liverpool. They didn't deserve this, not with the performance in Madrid.
stop being a closet hater, and a sore loser.

own up and admit you wanted Liverpool to lose, but your hope was dashed.

better with no single goal on target throughout first half. stop lying through your teeth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Nitefury: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
Chai! Eye yam words of short honestly lipsrsealed embarassed

YNWA.. Beee Beee ooo
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by JimohMomoh: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
ManU fans right now

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by micky90(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
MoveOn7:
Liverpool winning this one over Tottenham is not a surprise unless u don't understand what perspired.
Now remember some days back it was Chelsea over Arsenal and everyone thought Chelsea deserved the trophy. Wind back and check out the officials of the day, u will realize Italian was the referee. With Chelsea manager an Italian who will the ref support? Same went for tonight game, both the referee and Liverpool manager are Germans and Liverpool no go win?... So why jubilation?
A beg we must replay the matches so that Nigerian refs wey no sabi any person or having any relations with the managers do the officiating. shocked
bro, the ref is from Slovenia or so, stop hating sir. Gracias.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Carlyboi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think the final between Milan vs Liverpool was more boring than today’s game and the juve vs Madrid 2017 final also Real vs Athletico 2016 that ended on penalties was boring I think the fact that they’re both from the same league and have played themselves countless times is the reason for it’s been so casual also first minute penalty didn’t help matters at All

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Maxcollins042(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
6th January 2018 - Coutinho:" I'm leaving Liverpool to join Barcelona so I can win Champions League."

1st June 2019: Liverpool wins the Champions League and Countinho is still searching.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by dochenaj: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mustiboy:
The real final was between Tottenham and Liverpool in the quarter final's second leg. Everyone agreed that match is the best in this season's Champions League. Meanwhile, I believe Ajax would have been a better opponent than Tottenham. The match really would have been more exciting if it were between Ajax and Liverpool.
All the same, congrats to Liverpool. I dedicate the trophy to Riíse, Kuyt, and Gerrard; they were the Stepping stone to what Liverpool is today.
Tottenham and Manchester City you mean?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
The match was very boring for a ucl final.
I keep asking myself how Tottenham won man city in the first place to qualify for the next round.
Those boys can play boring football cry

Congrats to Liverpool cool

Please bring your mouth, i would love to slap it respectfully.

If you watched the Spurs vs Man.city, they played like their life depended on it.

So please STFU

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nitefury:

YNWA.. Beee Beee ooo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who did I just sawed??

Nitefury, is it is you be this shocked shocked
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by vegafbs: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
Breaking: Champions League Final: Liverpool Beat Tottenham 2-0 to Emerge Champions

DETAILS(>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/06/01/breaking-champions-league-final-liverpool-beat-tottenham-2-0-to-emerge-champions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by egojeny1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Oboy see stadium , Africa has a long way to go o... grin

Anyways, Game Over..All my Love still goes to Tottenham as a man u fan..

Liverpool has just proved what it means to win a team like Barcelona plus a having bundle of experience in the bag and being the last contenders in the just concluded finals about a year back....Them try...

But to me Pochetinoo, shouldn't have started Kane.. At all

Salah try.. Mane deliver... Klopp is at least an Intelligent man they have claimed he is...
Infact ehn! That stadium is something else, the lighting and all. Throughout the whole thing i was busy watching stadium. Sooo superb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by felaismyhero(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
AAA593:
Man city of this season would have defeated Liverpool if not for spurs
very untrue! you guys just like to overhype city,the same city that could not beat lyon home and away in the group stage! i doubt if city could have bounced back to beat barca.champions league is for the most-spirited,not necessarily the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please bring your mouth, i would love to slap it respectfully.

If you watched the Spurs vs Man.city, they played like their life depended on it.

So please STFU
You STFU tongue tongue
It is my opinion so deal with it
Man city played better.
So hang yourself if you don't like it undecided
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Bgetto: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
PRESENTATION:
grin I’m celebrating spuds losing the game, I don’t care about Liverpool cheesy
Gunners

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Congrats to them, a well deserved Victory.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by chigomiced: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
killsmith:
So you expect Liverpool, after spending an amount equivalent to Lagos state monthly allocation on van dijk and spending rivers state monthly allocation on Allison, to concede goals?

oga calm down�����
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by Jokerman(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
cr7lomo:
Barca fans are the ones screaming boring match... But forgetting how liveless they were in the 2nd leg against Liverpool

Am telling you bro... Barca fans are real haters... They never wanted Liverpool to win because they know Van dijk will likely win the ballondor of it happens ....

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 by chigomiced: 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Carlyboi:
I think the final between Milan vs Liverpool was more boring than today’s game and the juve vs Madrid 2017 final also Real vs Athletico 2016 that ended on penalties was boring I think the fact that they’re both from the same league and have played themselves countless times is the reason for it’s been so casual also first minute penalty didn’t help matters at All

ur head is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! / FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.