Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. (1150 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by Sakir: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
After 4 months of dating my fiancee, she told me that she wants to make a confession and this is where she will know if I truly love her, she made a confession weeping to me that she is HIV positive, I was shocked and I replied her instantly that why didn't you tell me since, we have been having sex without condoms for the past few months, she said I have no problem that she is on medication that no one can contact the virus from her through sex except she stopped taking the medicine, I didn't believe her so she took me to a hospital for HIV test and the results show that I'm negative, I still can't believe her because she might bribe the hospital, I went to 2 different hospitals out of her knowledge, and I realized that I'm negative, we continue having sex without condoms till I decided to visit a doctor for advice, the doctor said I can marry her and still have kids without me and our kids contacting the virus, but he said I must not have sex with her without condoms and when I'm ready to have child with her I should come for advice.
I explained everything to my fiancee but she never want to sex with condoms, she complains she doesn't like it, I tried to let her understand but she didn't agree, we keep on having sex without condoms, we have been dating for two years now but I'm still scared of contacting that deadly disease, my biggest fear is my family must not hear about it, they all love her but I'm sure they will never allow me to marry her if they knew she is HIV positive.
Please advise me everyone, should I marry her or I should quit now, because I don't want the situation where I will contact the virus and we will still break up later, I may commit suicide.
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by LuciferRedeemed: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2019

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by Emmzy201(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
am coming first
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by comtem2011: 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Weldone, even after the confession you are still having sex with her without protection. No one can love you more than yourself. So advice yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Not only fake news, we also need to stop d spread of fake stories....Lord! y ar Nigerians like dis?...Help Nigerians pls

7 Likes

Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by harkandey(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
this is the third time I'm seeing this post today,
Naija people why na.

fake story

3 Likes

Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by edoman2016: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Sakir:
After 4 months of dating my fiancee, she told me that she wants to make a confession and this is where she will know if I truly love her, she made a confession weeping to me that she is HIV positive, I was shocked and I replied her instantly that why didn't you tell me since, we have been having sex without condoms for the past few months, she said I have no problem that she is on medication that no one can contact the virus from her through sex except she stopped taking the medicine, I didn't believe her so she took me to a hospital for HIV test and the results show that I'm negative, I still can't believe her because she might bribe the hospital, I went to 2 different hospitals out of her knowledge, and I realized that I'm negative, we continue having sex without condoms till I decided to visit a doctor for advice, the doctor said I can marry her and still have kids without me and our kids contacting the virus, but he said I must not have sex with her without condoms and when I'm ready to have child with her I should come for advice.
I explained everything to my fiancee but she never want to sex with condoms, she complains she doesn't like it, I tried to let her understand but she didn't agree, we keep on having sex without condoms, we have been dating for two years now but I'm still scared of contacting that deadly disease, my biggest fear is my family must not hear about it, they all love her but I'm sure they will never allow me to marry her if they knew she is HIV positive.
Please advise me everyone, should I marry her or I should quit now, because I don't want the situation where I will contact the virus and we will still break up later, I may commit suicide.
Did she tell you she is HIV positive before you started dating two years ago? Did she also explain to you how she contacted HIV? Ask her these valid questions for an answer.
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by dirtycoin(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
comtem2011:
Weldone, even after the confession you are still having sex with her without protection. No one can love you more than yourself. So advice yourself.

Good one
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by sisisioge: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

There are still several of your kind left on dear earth... Don't worry, your race won't extinct wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Crap. Bull crap. Horse crap. Dog crap. Monkey crap.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by Sakir: 1:29am On Mar 16, 2019
edoman2016:

Did she tell you she is HIV positive before you started dating two years ago? Did she also explain to you how she contacted HIV? Ask her these valid questions for an answer.

Yes she told me she was positive after 4 months of dating, and she contacted it from her close friend's daughter, the baby is one year old, her mom is always busy at work so she help her to babysit her baby, some few months later she travel and left the baby with her mom. She later hear that the baby is dead due to HIV, she rushed to the hospital immediately for text and she realized that she has contacted it already.
That's what she told me.
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by Sakir: 1:34am On Mar 16, 2019
I didn't see any of you guys replies as insult, I know you are all telling me the truth, it's all love but I know what to do now. Thanks
Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by edoman2016: 6:32am On Mar 16, 2019
Sakir:

Yes she told me she was positive after 4 months of dating, and she contacted it from her close friend's daughter, the baby is one year old, her mom is always busy at work so she help her to babysit her baby, some few months later she travel and left the baby with her mom. She later hear that the baby is dead due to HIV, she rushed to the hospital immediately for text and she realized that she has contacted it already.
That's what she told me.
I don't believe her story. Was she sharing a sharp object with the said baby or what? Is the mother of the said baby HIV positive? Even if the mother of the said baby is HIV positive, she would have been enlightened during maternity on how to give birth to a baby without passing the virus.

@OP my guess is that your girlfriend is already HIV positive before the dating. Ladies with HIV are more mean than men with HIV. They don't care to infect others. That was how a very fine chick I was dating during university days wanted to infect me with HIV. She insisted on sex without condom when she visited me but I resisted it. She angrily left my room. No qualms.

Few weeks later, my friend who was a medical student then called me on phone that she saw my ex girlfriend at the OAU teaching hospital collecting anti rectoviral drugs. I approached my ex girlfriend on campus about the HIV allegations and the truth was revealed that she is HIV positive. But the idiot wanted to ruin my life by infecting me with the virus through unprotected sex.

This incident happened a decade ago. Till date, I still thank God for taking the decision to resist unprotected sex with her. The decision was bold because she was a very beautiful girl. No unprotected sex till marriage. I trust no one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, Please Advise Me. by Richy4(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2019
Ignorance at it's best...

So she told u that u can't get the virus if she was taking the medication right?

(1) (Reply)

Round Neck Available For #1300 / Duncan Moghty Sister Inlaw Reveals Deep Secret About Duncan MARRIAGE / Is This Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.