Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Are There Still True Friends? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are There Still True Friends? (304 Views)

Preserve True Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still True Friends? by rokoto1986(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Good day nairaland community which has become my dwelling place.
pls am a young man who had a very humble begining, bt was able to work my way out. i was able to obtain my HND, on my own. was really doing well at a young age, i had so many friends dat were mainly benefitting from me, even up to d extend dat i welcome one of them to share my biz place with me, becos i saw him as a young guy also coming up, and i always beleive in hardwork. not knowing i was doing it to my own detriment. now my biz is down. he is a big boy, he doesnt even border to call my line to knw if i am existing, my much network of friends has abandon me, just yesterday tried calling one of my friend and noticed dat he has barred my no. i hid my identity and called him, and it went true, i tried to know y he barred my line, since i have never begged him 4 money, his response was y shld i call his line at all. this 1 is some1 i have assisted several times. I am just woundering are there no true finds who can stand by u in all times?
Re: Are There Still True Friends? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 16, 2019
rokoto1986:
Good day nairaland community which has become my dwelling place.
pls am a young man who had a very humble begining, bt was able to work my way out. i was able to obtain my HND, on my own. was really doing well at a young age, i had so many friends dat were mainly benefitting from me, even up to d extend dat i welcome one of them to share my biz place with me, becos i saw him as a young guy also coming up, and i always beleive in hardwork. not knowing i was doing it to my own detriment. now my biz is down. he is a big boy, he doesnt even border to call my line to knw if i am existing, my much network of friends has abandon me, just yesterday tried calling one of my friend and noticed dat he has barred my no. i hid my identity and called him, and it went true, i tried to know y he barred my line, since i have never begged him 4 money, his response was y shld i call his line at all. this 1 is some1 i have assisted several times. I am just woundering are there no true finds who can stand by u in all times?
only true friend a man can have is Jesus..

(1) (Reply)

Audiohouse Music / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Receives Certificate Of The Nass Organised Orientation Program / Full List Of 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.