Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (95731 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
Knox123:
undecided

Went nude for 50k on the pretence of taking alcohol.. sad

We the Edo people hereby hand her over to the Yoruba's... Thank u..
we return her to you

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Fourwinds: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:
beauty without brain smh
it is the vagina that suffers
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Vince77(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
I wonder why some people here keep saying she was drunk. How can you be drunk and u are still able to know what is going on around you. Holding your phone firmly.. She was only pretending to be drunk which she did very well. And moreover she always talks like this even in her skits.

Even on her replies she wasn't even claiming she was drunk. She was even calling people hypocrites for criticizing her.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by tohyorsih(f): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2019
Fourwinds:
it is the vagina that suffers
for sure!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Princeofasia:
I like her die. BTW i am a 32 year old very successful guy looking for a very sexually open minded girl. This what I seek in the girl.
Must be ready for an open relationship or open marriage. By this, I mean she must be OK with with me bringing in other girls to Bleep as I am OK with her fucking other guys too. I will prefer a bisexual girl.
We will be having wild sex parties and orgies in our house or hotel. and also attending same around the world.
Like my previous girl friend I might once in a while invite 5 or more guys to Bleep you if you are OK with that.
Only very open minded girls should message me. I don't care about your good or bad past.

Were re o

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Knox123(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Teemelanin:
we return her to you

We don't want her again.. embarassed
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Born throway
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Toks2008(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Teemelanin:
we return her to you

But why are many ladies from Edo and Benin sexually wild?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Hokage123: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
deepwater:
Abeg, make una allow this girl rest.
You all see pup.cy and breast everyday

WTF?!

Galaxy thought he would cash out on this drunk girl.

Joke was on him, someone should remind him of jumoke the bread seller story.

Babe went on to be more talked about than TY Bello and Tinie Tempah

Please, Can you kindly tell me the rate of stupidity ?
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by SocialJustice: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

that's your cup of tea so drink it
And yours too.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2019
Toks2008:

But why are many ladies from Edo and Benin sexually wild?
���... They are still learning compared to calabar ladies.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by ajibo1889: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2019
the gal wan trend na that one of easiest way to trend (celeb hoe) latest kim kardashian
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Tolzeal(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Mehn , I watched the video to the end oo ! This gurl mad ooo !! See Bobby kiss kiss shocked shocked
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Knox123:

We don't want her again.. embarassed
is it by force, we don’t want una property.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by holluikon(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
She really looks like a owl(hoe) especially when she smiles. (the second pics)
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Fourwinds: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
deepwater:

WTF?!

hmmmm ... Pvssy breast have become public show
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Cabble4(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

my elder sister is a computer scientist just like me and she works in a good company here in china. so what do you have to say about that?
So, this is a criteria that qualify you to insult another person?
Good you have a sister and an elder one for that matter. How will you feel if she is insulted as you did?
If this means nothing to you. I'm afraid you have no respect for your elder sister.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
deepwater:

WTF?!

Stop this generalization. Not all of us see pussssy everyday. I haven't seen pusssy in almost one week now.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Opiletool(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
olatade:

she actually threatened him not to, that if he did, that would be the end of whatever friendship they had between them. i think she should be held responsible for her actions last night, no one forced her to get drunk nor go nude on social media. she was having fun and got totally carried away. trust me, she'll be regretting her actions this morning

I don't want to believe she was drunk.
1st, she threatened to do so a few moment/days to that time.
2nd, her speech was too clear for a drunk person. For someone drunk, you'll expect her to be tipsy and speech slurry.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Opiletool(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Princeofasia:
in the previous video last week she wanted doing it so it has nothing to do with highness

Thank you. It was a premeditated action. Her talk too clear for person wey Don high biko.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by IkpuMmadu: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:

na you sabi cheesy
and cute ass
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by geezynoni: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Fine girl laidis..piry cry
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Opiletool(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Koralords:
Nigerians are Hippocrates ,they celebrate Kim k for going nude and yet they condem her ,she has achieved her aim of been popular cos its Not for this I don't know her before

Which Nigerian celebrated Kim k? Abi no be same naija wey I dey?

They condemned Kim k, but lock their doors to view the video. Hypocrites. Lol
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Oyerinde16(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
tohyorsih:
beauty without brain smh
I saw Arfin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by geezynoni: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Shayo na bsstard frs...i almost died few days ago
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Gentleziggy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Las las her true color Don dey come out tongue
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by chiedozie198100: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
these fools wont realize that drugs on women have far-reaching consequences on the brain than it has on men.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
olatade:
she was extremely high in the video, I'm sure she was having the fun of her life in it, carefree and all that. i can only imagine how she'll be feeling this morning after realizing she totally messed up last night

One of those girls that Bleep around in covenant University .....we sabi them...
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by bluecircle470: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
BennyDon:
Put her nude pictures they won't hear. Shebi seeing is believing

It’s on Twitter dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Oyindidi(f): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nudes and Nigerians na 5 and 6 grin grin grin
Sir P
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer by Oyindidi(f): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
obontami:
She still remains a whore_ bruh. What pains me the most is that the video wasn't clear enough to see her pussy clearly. Her boobs are saggy though.
Repent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead / Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.