Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Fu*ck Jigsawkillah,elymaxiimus,mikuz,airmark E.t.c - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Fu*ck Jigsawkillah,elymaxiimus,mikuz,airmark E.t.c (585 Views)

Looking For Em Rap Masters..ibime,airmark And Elymaximus / Mikuz Come Fight! / Why Seun Needs To Sack Airmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fu*ck Jigsawkillah,elymaxiimus,mikuz,airmark E.t.c by Jcole1985(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
You rilly want an introduction,I am Jigsaw's killer

I hold down this building like I'm the pillar

The irons Bars in me are out so the building collapses when Mikuz dare step into the villa

I flipped his life coin and it gave the bitch Mikuz a head/atleast he is still getting a Vag*na

ELYMAXiimus ama severe your body from your nappy head/just lyk wen I press the button for the next line inbetween your name like ELYMA

Xiimus

Y'all next inline to my kingship,Story of Maximus

They gon come and brag about techs,draco's and holding guns

But they only ever saw it ones

Celebrating Limerick who got signed by a nig*a who loves making noise

Having to choose between Vic o,Olamide,Limerick and Efe is what I call making choice

Where the f*ck did darkie go/men that boy had the flows/too bad it only came out from his nose

Long live my idols but not this nig*as,ooh they fled(*2) on percy Jackson sneakers

Still wanna know me,I still gave ya fillers/like I said before am Jigsaw's killah.

2 Likes

Re: Fu*ck Jigsawkillah,elymaxiimus,mikuz,airmark E.t.c by Jcole1985(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ohh you thought I was done,the beef is still raw

I came back to say the last of the insult

If the nig*a be Limerick/then my rhymes be of litotes

Think you'r one clever dick but you'r still impotent

Divide me by another then Limerick is the quotient

Have been mentioning names,Airmark be scared,watching as his Clits twitch

I saw no mark on the air/Then I remembered he killed textcee'ing here/and it was like the devil touched my kill switch

I wonder if this Mods are Mcee's

This guys are too ludic

Staring at them,no lewd deal

When ama see airmark,ama make sure I lug him
Re: Fu*ck Jigsawkillah,elymaxiimus,mikuz,airmark E.t.c by JoeWendell: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stupid fagg

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Rap Lyrics / Just Watched Wasted Talent On STV Turb Program / L.A Cofidential (protect Yaself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.