Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. (56438 Views)

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thank you bro. He is in addition, a citizen of Canada!

teepain:

Some folks don't understand how the intellect of a man can open seemingly unimpregnable brass doors!
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
The bolded part shows you are plain stupid!!!

Malala has visited presidents of countries and granted audience and she is not important? That is the same event the prof was invited to by the Canadian government attend abi? And he is not important.. Ode!

BotherMleeper:

Teehee, what an idiot

"recognized by the world"

What world?

Recognized for what, exactly?

Google the list of the 100 professors in ANY field and see if his name comes up.

Being a diseased, deluded, decrepit, derelict, disturbed, discombobulated, disjointed, daft motherfukker has left you unable to command your position, swimming round in circles like a lonely fish about to be eaten by a bigger prey.

I'll keep saying it over and over again until it penetrates your thick skull: it never happened, it can never happen, no matter how much you idolize the man.

Because you spring from a society of mediocrity you no doubt ascribe some cosmic significance to speaking at conferences and other blacktie events, which people from all walks of life have done. Malala Yousafzai gets to speak at such events. What's she famous for? Surviving headshots because she wanted to go to school.

The banality of your own life allows you to subconsciously magnify little things to seem larger than life, but all such falsehood does is further lower your maggot status to the very bottom of the vermin pyramid.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Hello drug addict, never do well and never amount to anything, like i said you are just too lazy to find precedent. You are not at all an intellectual. And you will remain mentally base.

Canada apologises to people denied visa!!!

I am done spoonfeeding you with materials. If canada can apologise to non citizens, it follows that they can apologise to the mother of their citizen which the Prof is and you will never be!

You are intellectually irredeemable!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ottawa-issues-formal-apology-to-india-over-visa-row-1.517025

https://m.telegraphindia.com/india/free-ticket-apology-from-canada/cid/1500320

Hahaha

This is the true definition of reaching

You mean you spent all this time scouring the internet and this is your defense, this is the validation of your genius?

You poor simple fool.

Canada, according to your links, apologized to INDIA not because of denials, but the REASON and LANGUAGE the consular officers used.

"The visa rejections caused widespread public outrage in India, because Canadian officials claimed applicants' service in India's army, police, and intelligence units made them complicit in torture and other human rights violations."

Your foolish rush to gleefully post this in order to somehow earn my respect has blinded you to the fact that the Canadian government was apologizing to the government of India, not an individual, for the REASONS and LANGUAGE used by Canadian officials.

It says nowhere in the article where the rejected applicants were given individual apologies nor issued visas, in their homes or otherwise.

For your second link"

"Canada today apologised to a retired CRPF officer it had sent back from Vancouver airport alleging that the agency committed human rights violations and handed him a free return ticket as part of damage-control measures following India's protests."

He was sent back, meaning he already had a visa, and the smart ones among us know a visa grants entry ONLY to the entry port, where immigration officials will decide whether one can proceed. In any case, he was turned back for the SAME REASON AS THE PREVIOUS APOLOGY ON CLAIMS OF HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUE. The indian government protested, and since HE ALREADY HAD A VISA VALID TILL 2024, the cancellation was revoked.

Read before you post, you turd.

Try harder, fool. Your position is still untenable.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
The bolded part shows you are plain stupid!!!

Malala has visited presidents of countries and granted audience and she is not important? That is the same event the prof was invited to by the Canadian government attend abi? And he is not important.. Ode!

You see how your stupidity keeps tripping you up?

A girl from the slums of Pakistan has the same, and even better, recognition, than your professor.

She has met world leaders, gets invited to very important events to speak......

She's not a professor, she simply survived an assassination attempt. That kind of dilutes your position that your late prof is globally important because he was a canadian citizen and a professor.

But you'r too dumb to even see my point.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
You dont know that visa,rejection means visa denials So stupid! Did they apologise or not you fool? You made it sound like they never apologise. The circumstances under which the Prof's mum was denied a visa clearly was unjustified especially since he is a citizen of Canada you slowpoke! How can a citizen who is responsible and very comfortable be denied a visit from his mum? Not just a regular citizen but someone considered worthy enough to be granted citizenship though not Canadian born and who has contributed immensely to the country?
Point has been made that Canada does apologise in matters of visa issues, whether denial or cancellation/revocation .
Fool!

BotherMleeper:

Hahaha

This is the true definition of reaching

You mean you spent all this time scouring the internet and this is your defense, this is the validation of your genius?

You poor simple fool.

Canada, according to your links, apologized to INDIA not because of denials, but the REASON and LANGUAGE the consular officers used.

"The visa rejections caused widespread public outrage in India, because Canadian officials claimed applicants' service in India's army, police, and intelligence units made them complicit in torture and other human rights violations."

Your foolish rush to gleefully post this in order to somehow earn my respect has blinded you to the fact that the Canadian government was apologizing to the government of India, not an individual, for the REASONS and LANGUAGE used by Canadian officials.

It says nowhere in the article where the rejected applicants were given individual apologies nor issued visas, in their homes or otherwise.

For your second link"

"Canada today apologised to a retired CRPF officer it had sent back from Vancouver airport alleging that the agency committed human rights violations and handed him a free return ticket as part of damage-control measures following India's protests."

He was sent back, meaning he already had a visa, and the smart ones among us know a visa grants entry ONLY to the entry port, where immigration officials will decide whether one can proceed. In any case, he was turned back for the SAME REASON AS THE PREVIOUS APOLOGY ON CLAIMS OF HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUE. The indian government protested, and since HE ALREADY HAD A VISA VALID TILL 2024, the cancellation was revoked.

Read before you post, you turd.

Try harder, fool. Your position is still untenable.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Clearly you don't know she is not just famous for surviving a shooting but she is a girl child rights advocate!

Only important people get invited to that event and the prof was invited. That's the point.. You on the other hand will never be important

What exactly do you know

BotherMleeper:

You see how your stupidity keeps tripping you up?

A girl from the slums of Pakistan has the same, and even better, recognition, than your professor.

She has met world leaders, gets invited to very important events to speak......

She's not a professor, she simply survived an assassination attempt. That kind of dilutes your position that your late prof is globally important because he was a canadian citizen and a professor.

But you'r too dumb to even see my point.

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Again the tantrums of the mentally ill

You don't just get it that it is his right to have his mum visit except there is sufficient reason to the contrary (which there isn't since she was eventually granted the visa and a picture of the prof and his mum in Canada was posted as proof which of course you have deliberately chosen to ignore like the slowpoke you are). CANADA IS HIS COUNTRY..

BotherMleeper:

You stupid ignorant inbred donkey

You just keep making your case sadder.

So because he's a Canadian citizen and a run-of-the-mill professor, that somehow earned his mother a visa? You think that's how it works, you disgusting unclean monkey?

Being a citizen of canada does not automatically mean his mother MUST be given a visa.

You're comparing apples to oranges trying to draw some none-existent parallel between Canada apologizing to the government of India because of a choice of words by its officials to avert a diplomatic row, and Ottawa apologizing to an ordinary visa applicant from Nigeria.

I never thought anyone was this dumb and stupid.

You should be ashamed of yourself, wasting your poor diabetic parents' money on education whereas you got no value for money spent.

You're so excruciatingly shallow i'm mad at whoever thought it fit to spawn such a colossal jackass.

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Clearly you don't know she is not just famous for surviving a shooting but she is a girl child rights advocate!

Only important people get invited to that event and the prof was invited. That's the point.. You on the other hand will never be important

What exactly do you know

sonofElElyon:

See why I keep reminding you you're a fool?

She was shot first because she wanted to go to school and the Taliban had prohibited western education, then she survived. That singular fact made her a symbol of the girl-child education in repressive societies, and THEN she became an advocate. Before the assassination attempt she was not known to anyone.

sonofElElyon:

So? He was important for being a professor in a university in Canada, that still does not make him any bit influential to get his mother a visa. Even the Prime Minister cannot easily influence visa issuance, which you'll know if you'd bothered to do some reading rather than wasting time digging up unrelated stories.

The point remains:

1. His mother was NEVER given a visa in her house and it'll never happen in a million years

2. the government of Canada NEVER apologized to the old woman, and it'll never happen

I asked you earlier to bring proof from credible sources and you scoffed, yet you found some sources you claim are similar cases. Dig up anywhere outside your fake facebook post where the matter was discussed or reported.

sonofElElyon:

You on the other hand will never be important

Given your crass display of stupidity here I'd say even my poop stands a better chance than you.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Again the tantrums of the mentally ill

You don't just get it that it is his right to have his mum visit except there is sufficient reason to the contrary (which there isn't since she was eventually granted the visa and a picture of the prof and his mum in Canada was posted as proof which of course you have deliberately chosen to ignore like the slowpoke you are). CANADA IS HIS COUNTRY..

So in your warped mind being a naturalized citizen of canada grants his mother the right to automatic visa?!

Please stop doing this to yourself. A visa remains a privilege to everyone but diplomats holding diplomatic visas.

Ask anyone who's ever applied for a north american visa (US or Canada) who got rejected whether they're always given reasons for rejection, even after meeting the entry requirements.

Given you're obviously severely limited in what you know, I'm not surprised your ignorance pushes you to make such stupid comments as his mother having an automatic visitation right.

You're transmogrifying from a donkey to an ass.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is she important or not? Is she a leader or not? Does she meet wiith presidents or not? Is she a rights advocate or not? So stupid!

Your poo Uncultured, uncouth, base, unrefined, lacking decency, crass, undilutedly degraded, lacking intellect, destitute of humanity, low life.
Your kind never makes impact in life.. Never achieves anything.. Only attacks the successful because you know you can never be successful. Now its not just the prof you despise, it's now malala. Not anyone' s fault you are never going to amount to anything

BotherMleeper:

See why I keep reminding you you're a fool?

She was shot first because she wanted to go to school and the Taliban had prohibited western education, then she survived. That singular fact made her a symbol of the girl-child education in repressive societies, and THEN she became an advocate. Before the assassination attempt she was not known to anyone.

So? He was important for being a professor in a university in Canada, that still does not make him any bit influential to get his mother a visa. Even the Prime Minister cannot easily influence visa issuance, which you'll know if you'd bothered to do some reading rather than wasting time digging up unrelated stories.

The point remains:

1. His mother was NEVER given a visa in her house and it'll never happen in a million years

2. the government of Canada NEVER apologized to the old woman, and it'll never happen

I asked you earlier to bring proof from credible sources and you scoffed, yet you sound some sources you claim are similar cases. Dig up anywhere outside your fake facebook post where the matter was discussed or reported.

Given your crass display of stupidity here I'd say even my poop stands a better chance than you.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Is she important or not? Is she a leader or not? Does she meet wiith presidents or not? Is she a rights advocate or not? So stupid!

Your poo Uncultured, uncouth, base, unrefined, lacking decency, crass, undilutedly degraded, lacking intellect, destitute of humanity, low life.
Your kind never makes impact in life.. Never achieves anything.. Only attacks the successful because you know you can never be successful. Now its not just the prof you despise, it's now malala. Not anyone' s fault you are never going to amount to anything

Keep braying, donkey.

The funny thing is how you skirt around the main issue to bring up secondaries that are not the topic, but I'll indulge you as I suffer fools.

Malala was unknown BEFORE she got shot. She survived the bullets and the western world made her a symbol of girl education under harsh extremist regimes. She became a global advocate out of her predicament. If you are not so lazy you could read her bio on Wikipedia (Not FaceBook! ) and learn this.

And no matter how you try to twist the narrative simply because i demystified the claims of some ignorant lying fellow on Facebook which perpetuates your fallacy, I'll still insist that the late Pius was no extraordinary professor among his peers, nor was he known as much within the general canadian populace, nor was he important enough to warrant an unheard-of event of having visa delivered to his mother at home or having a personal apology from the canadian government.

Your insignificance magnifies an academic not known for any game-changing literature or discoveries or universal contribution to the human condition.

Since you seem unable, or incapable, of grasping this very simple fact, and until you surface something tangible to buttress your feeble position, I'll henceforth respond to your subsequent posts with cusses rather than repeating myself.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by teepain: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Thank you bro. He is in addition, a citizen of Canada!

Sure. I know him too well. May God rest his lovely soul. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Gutter language from gutter mind ignored!
The fool did not read my post that visa can be denied only for justifiable reason!
Visa granted eventually and picture proof posted to show that they reversed their decision without a fourth application..
Naturalised Canadian not inferior to citizen by birth except maybe when contesting for the highest offices.
Family is cherished in Canada and no CITIZEN will be presented from having a visit from family except in extreme circumstances. They don't treat their citizens like trash the way you do here.

BotherMleeper:

So in your warped mind being a naturalized citizen of canada grants his mother the right to automatic visa?!

Please stop doing this to yourself. A visa remains a privilege to everyone but diplomats holding diplomatic visas.

Ask anyone who's ever applied for a north american visa (US or Canada) who got rejected whether they're always given reasons for rejection, even after meeting the entry requirements.

Given you're obviously severely limited in what you know, I'm not surprised your ignorance pushes you to make such stupid comments as his mother having an automatic visitation right.

You're transmogrifying from a donkey to an ass.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
You were the one who said she is not important! You have forgotten you said so already
Did you pass GCE at all?
Such an unretentive memory.

BotherMleeper:

Keep braying, donkey.

The funny thing is how you skirt around the main issue to bring up secondaries that are not the topic, but I'll indulge you as I suffer fools.

Malala was unknown BEFORE she got shot. She survived the bullets and the western world made her a symbol of girl education under harsh extremist regimes. She became a global advocate out of her predicament. If you are not so lazy you could read her bio on Wikipedia (Not FaceBook! ) and learn this.

And no matter how you try to twist the narrative simply because i demystified the claims of some ignorant lying fellow on Facebook which perpetuates your fallacy, I'll still insist that the late Pius was no extraordinary professor among his peers, nor was he known as much within the general canadian populace, nor was he important enough to warrant an unheard-of event of having visa delivered to his mother at home or having a personal apology from the canadian government.

Your insignificance magnifies an academic not known for any game-changing literature or discoveries or universal contribution to the human condition.

Since you seem unable, or incapable, of grasping this very simple fact, and until you surface something tangible to buttress your feeble position, I'll henceforth respond to your subsequent posts with cusses rather than repeating myself.

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You were the one who said she is not important! You have forgotten you said so already
Did you pass GCE at all?
Such an unretentive memory.

You're a donkey
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by BotherMleeper(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Gutter language from gutter mind ignored!
The fool did not read my post that visa can be denied only for justifiable reason!
Visa granted eventually and picture proof posted to show that they reversed their decision without a fourth application..
Naturalised Canadian not inferior to citizen by birth except maybe when contesting for the highest offices.
Family is cherished in Canada and no CITIZEN will be presented from having a visit from family except in extreme circumstances. They don't treat their citizens like trash the way you do here.

You're such a despicably handicapped idiot

sonofElElyon:

visa can be denied only for justifiable reason!

Really? And what law spells that? Can you provide such law?

What about the millions of people denied visa annually despite meeting all requirements? Do they get apologies, or do they sue because the visa were denied for "unjustifiable reasons"?

I keep telling visa is a privilege and yet your palpable stupidity shields your pathetic mind from that fact.

sonofElElyon:

Show me anywhere in Citizenship Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-29) where it says a family member of a naturalized citizen has automatic visa rights, or any other rights.

I keep asking for proof, you keep throwing jejune and lame insults like the inbred piece of dog shiit you are. You keep throwing around unfounded statements that have no basis in facts just because they sound right to your diseased and hallucinated mind.

His family members, with the exception of his children born on Canadian soil, are NOT Canadian citizens. His rights do NOT transfer to them. Canada does not recognize them as anything but foreigners like any other foreigners, and will NOT accord them any special favors.

All your claims are the flailing of a drowned idiot grasping to find something tenable, but this is an argument you can never win in a million years no matter your childish and tepid insults which only serve to bore me.

No matter how your insipid mind wills it, it'll never be reality.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Did you pass GCE at all?
Such an unretentive memory

BotherMleeper:

Keep braying, donkey.

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Automatic rights Are you a fool Sorry, of course you are! Did I mention anything about "automatic rights"? Did the law explicitly say that his rights are inferior to the rights of other citizens? I said family is cherished in Canada and visa to family will not be denied except in extreme circumstances.

Unlike you who is a crack head and can keep on displaying a lack of capacity to comprehend till kingdom come because you are high 24 hours, I need to sleep. I am done here. Goodnight.

BotherMleeper:

What about the millions of people denied visa annually despite meeting all requirements? Do they get apologies, or do they sue because the visa were denied for "unjustifiable reasons"?

I keep telling visa is a privilege and yet your palpable stupidity shields your pathetic mind from that fact.

Show me anywhere in Citizenship Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-29) where it says a family member of a naturalized citizen has automatic visa rights, or any other rights.

I keep asking for proof, you keep throwing jejune and lame insults like the inbred piece of dog shiit you are. You keep throwing around unfounded statements that have no basis in facts just because they sound right to your diseased and hallucinated mind.

His family members, with the exception of his children born on Canadian soil, are NOT Canadian citizens. His rights do NOT transfer to them. Canada does not recognize them as anything but foreigners like any other foreigners, and will NOT accord them any special favors.

All your claims are the flailing of a drowned idiot grasping to find something tenable, but this is an argument you can never win in a million years no matter your childish and tepid insults which only serve to bore me.

No matter how your insipid mind wills it, it'll never be reality.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
[My statement relates to a citizen's family member. But of course you just read without comprehending.

And was she eventually granted a visa? YES! PICTURE PROOF AVAILABLE!

Goodnight

author=BotherMleeper post=76722106]

No matter how your insipid mind wills it, it'll never be reality. [/quote]
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by ttmacoy: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
The fact he is a Canadian citizen doesn’t guarantee his mother getting a Canadian visa if there is a reason to refuse her. Secondly being a Canadian citizen doesn’t give you special privileges that they will drive all the way to ilorin to stamp her visa.

The fact it was posted on Facebook means absolutely nothing to me. There is so much fake news all over the place and people just share things with no confirmation now. All the so called bloggers just copy paste repeat with no verification whatsoever.

Even if he was able to convince someone to reconsider his mother application worse case they will say send your passport but to claim they drove all the way to ilorin to stamp her passport is just bull sorry. Think of the number of visas that are issued by embassies, do you really think it’s a small manual stamp they use for visas where one person is stamping each passport manually? No It’s an automated machine process where after processing with all details entered the passports are stamped in an automated process so to say they went to stamp it in her house sorry I don’t buy it.

sonofElElyon:
The fact that you don't think it happened doesn't mean it didn't bro. We need to try and do our little investigations to determine veracity.
Did you know he was also a Canadian citizen?
The account was credited to one Sunday akoji and I checked it out.. He actually is a pharmacist in USA and is said to be a friend of the late professor. He actually posted this information on his Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156939211729020&id=725299019&ref=content_filter

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by CaptainMarvel(m): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2019
ttmacoy:
The fact he is a Canadian citizen doesn’t guarantee his mother getting a Canadian visa if there is a reason to refuse her. Secondly being a Canadian citizen doesn’t give you special privileges that they will drive all the way to ilorin to stamp her visa.

The fact it was posted on Facebook means absolutely nothing to me. There is so much fake news all over the place and people just share things with no confirmation now. All the so called bloggers just copy paste repeat with no verification whatsoever.

Even if he was able to convince someone to reconsider his mother application worse case they will say send your passport but to claim they drove all the way to ilorin to stamp her passport is just bull sorry. Think of the number of visas that are issued by embassies, do you really think it’s a small manual stamp they use for visas where one person is stamping each passport manually? No It’s an automated machine process where after processing with all details entered the passports are stamped in an automated process so to say they went to stamp it in her house sorry I don’t buy it.

Sunday Akoji is good in telling lies. I know the guy
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by Babacele: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2019
difficult situation it is. how do you tell her? May God help the family to heal. Death is all mortals' debt we prefer to pay only at very ripe old ages; hmmm but are circumstances and fate in tandem with our payment plans? Definitely No. May his soul go back to God. amin.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
I definitely respect your right to differ. I also appreciate the civilised way you have expressed your disagreement.

I still think its a possibility. It all depends on the kind of person leading an establishment at the material time and his character and propensities.

I also took out time to check the profile of the person who made the post on Facebook. He seems real enough.

Finally my argument has never really been that I am absolutely sure it happened but that we cannot be absolutely sure it didn't simply because it looks impossible..

ttmacoy:

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by seunadebayo: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=ttmacoy post=76722681]The fact he is a Canadian citizen doesn’t guarantee his mother getting a Canadian visa if there is a reason to refuse her. Secondly being a Canadian citizen doesn’t give you special privileges that they will drive all the way to ilorin to stamp her visa.

well it's possible. I knew a SAN in Nigeria here, that applied for a France visa to attend a conference. he was denied base on unjustified reasons. after two weeks the SAN wrote to European Union and copied another top world legal body that the embassy denied him on racism ground.
ln less than 2weeks a letter of apology was sent him, all his families were issued visa and embassy also paid him back his nonrefundable conference fee.
anything is possible o. I didn't say they drive to his house to grant him visa but it can happen.

1 Like

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Picture of Prof Adesanmi with Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau...

ttmacoy:

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
wow, the man was really a Prof to the core.
Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by SixSigma1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Picture of Prof Adesanmi with Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau...

Taking personal pictures like this with high political figures here in Canada is nothing and does not prove that the person is important. The politicians will gladly take pictures with you if you are at the same event (rallies, conferences etc) with them.

I (SixSigma), have taken personal pictures (keyword here is personal) with the following high political figures in the past just has many have done:

1. Paul Martin - Former Prime Minister of Canada from 2003 to 2006. I took a personal picture with him at a conference in Toronto, Ontario in 2005.
2. Jason Kenney - Former Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, former Minister of National Defense and currently Leader of United Conservative Party of Alberta (running to be the next Premier of Alberta). I took a personal picture with him at a rally in Calgary, Alberta in October 2018.
3. Doug Ford - Current Premier of Ontario. I took a personal picture with him at a rally in Calgary, Alberta in October 2018. The same rally where I met Jason Kenney.

Many people irrespective of how important they are took personal pictures with theses political figures at those same events.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. by sonofElElyon: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Okay, in a nutshell you don't think Prof Adesanmi is important. Noted. I disagree. We have agreed to disagree.

SixSigma1:

Taking personal pictures like this with high political figures here in Canada is nothing and does not prove that the person is important. The politicians will gladly take pictures with you if you are at the same event (rallies, conferences etc) with them.

I (SixSigma), have taken personal pictures (keyword here is personal) with the following high political figures in the past just has many have done:

1. Paul Martin - Former Prime Minister of Canada from 2003 to 2006. I took a personal picture with him at a conference in Toronto, Ontario in 2005.
2. Jason Kenney - Former Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, former Minister of National Defense and currently Leader of United Conservative Party of Alberta (running to be the next Premier of Alberta). I took a personal picture with him at a rally in Calgary, Alberta in October 2018.
3. Doug Ford - Current Premier of Ontario. I took a personal picture with him at a rally in Calgary, Alberta in October 2018. The same rally where I met Jason Kenney.

Many people irrespective of how important they are took personal pictures with theses political figures at those same events.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Nigerians Confront Ethiopian Man Who Claimed To Be Nigerian After Crime In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.