Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

For The Ladies; How A Man Treats U Only If U 're Important To Him - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Ladies; How A Man Treats U Only If U 're Important To Him (358 Views)

Men Drop Your Numbers,let The Ladies Call / How To Know Whether U Re Dating The One U Will Grow Old With / For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies; How A Man Treats U Only If U 're Important To Him by Deloversbed(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
1. He always walks you home

Regardless of how far it is or how late it is, he takes it as his duty to get you home. This guy will ensure that you feel protected and actually are protected! Such men are an example for all the others, these are the kind who will walk on that side of the walkway that faces the road. These are the kind who will stand behind us in the crowd, making sure we are protected from every side and that no one dares to make us feel uncomfortable.

2. He listens to all our rants

Ok! Here is a simple truth about men and women; Women...continue @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2019/03/for-ladies-how-man-treats-u-only-if-u.html?m=1

Re: For The Ladies; How A Man Treats U Only If U 're Important To Him by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
So, if a man cant walk his babe home now, dat means shes not important to him...Dis sud b in joke section

(1) (Reply)

Hook-ups Corner / My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom / I Need A Wifey In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.