Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Suicide Note - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Suicide Note (449 Views)

Suicide Note / Living To Tell The Story Of My Suicide Note (no To Suicide) / Response To Adaeze's Suicide Note (poem By Seun Ogundolapo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Note by Timantech(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
feel like to commit suicide!!!
U know that moment you disgrace urself by urself? That's exactly what happened yesterday. On Thursday night I no fit sleep because of ghjgjffjghk, I was disturbing my wife upandan for friendly match so when gbedu start, she wan kee me!. In the morning my Mom called and demanded that I must go to Tarry night with her, So when we got to the church on Friday night, as I no fit cheat nature again sleep come dey catch me but I was just trying to maintain as a Gee wey I be... When they started praying, everybody came to the altar infront of the Church, the prayer got so serious that I knelt down with my head touching the floor and that was all....My people the next thing I heard was Mrs Amara's loud voice "Ezinwa nwam izuzugbuola onweghi!!!" Ezinwa in fact ur shame is shaming me!!!" Tufiakwagi!!! Chineke meregi ebere!!! ..... Cheii Amara nnem o!!!.. As I turned around my pipo of ranthq, everybody have gone back to dia various seats and I was left behind infront of the altar sleeping in the Lord..Oh fada lawd kuku kee me lemme die, Fainting space was dia but I couldn't faint, tears of agony run down my cheek... In fact heat started doing me when the whole church shouted Amen.. Chai what will I tell my mom and wife when I manage to go home on Monday, because me I ran away from the church... Like seriously I haff disgrace my enemies sorry ancestors! Shame is shaming me!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Note by yomi007k(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin

I go send u sniper.
Re: Suicide Note by vhiktorveroon(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
cool grin grin
Guy drink the sniper sharp sharp. the thing too much.you suppose don dey float for river sef.

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation And Abortion / Igbo Landing: Blood And Water (Part 1) / Maryam's Death Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.