Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. (2215 Views)

Why We Hiked Nigerian Applicants’ Visa Fees – US / US Now Seeking Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Rodeoz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
I don’t even know how to begin but I sure know what happened to me. Eeeerm, okay.

Sometimes around 2017, I started processing U.S(B1 B2) and I booked an appointment at the Embassy. I couldn’t wait for Jan. 9, 2018 to go for my interview.

I’d memorized all I was gonna say accompanied with the mannerism, I was over the moon and almost confident I would be granted as thou I was going to meet my Uncle.

Jan. 9, I dressed up and left my hotel room at Obalende to Walter bla bla bla Crescent. To cut the story short, I was denied and almost immediately I started pursuing Canada Visa. I applied to a sch(Nbcc) and I was given admission, I paid the acceptance fee and I started applying at the embassy. After 3/4 months of applications and bio metric I was denied again. 2 denials in one year.

Right now, I’m just chilling and looking for a job. I think I should relax. I’ve spent millions of Naira already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Chuks9000: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
I just tire for these people sa.
Choping the small money we don't have by denying your people visa anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by ise82(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
You shud have waited for sometime b4 applying to Canada. Mayb a year or more. It will look like u are desperate to travel by all means.

2 Likes

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Rodeoz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chuks9000:
I just tire for these people sa.
Choping the small money we don't have by denying your people visa anyhow.

The matter weak me. Make God just help us.
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Rodeoz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
ise82:
You shud have waited for sometime b4 applying to Canada. Mayb a year or more. It will look like u are desperate to travel by all means.

I started Canada processing on January coz I had to apply to sch, wait for admission, pay acceptance and do the likes. I now applied for visa officially on July 12, 2018 and I was denied November 14. After 4months and 2 days.
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by salesforce: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
its good to try but those few millions gone could have saved you atleast little happiness if uve invested it in atleast a condo in nigeria.

I was also eager to travel back then about 13 years ago was denied the greencard having spent upto 2milli. but if I haven't made 15 times same amount right here in this country 13 years after , and was given same amount now I will never spend it on travelling abroad.I will rather look inward and invest it wisely and watch it grow just like I did after I was denied.I lost hopes, but I get up,get out and get something. a lot can happen in just a year!

I have seen peoples life changing within a year and all what they've never heard or what was suppose to take several years to achieve was achieved within a year. I am a living testimony.do not give up.believe in God and keep working. been to few countries in europe and don't even see a need to apply for US visa anymore .such is life. people like tinubu obasanjo dangote and the politicians won't see a need coz they don't need it.they can't go there and stay back there.their life and business is here in the country.people like don jazzy tiwa dbanj and co and some others only became public figure when they relocated back home.

most nigerians are like strangers in foreign land and most of all when they grow old to certain age from 50 above they will be thinking of relocatinf back home again.I have several people who have stayed back in usa uk canada for 30 years they've all relocated back home coz they don't want to die in foreign man land .its good to go out and make a living but if you have something good going in naija stay back home.later on you only need those visa for vacation only when ure rich in 2 , 3 hundred. you know what I mean.that's real money. they said atiku was ban from the usa but money talks bullshiit walks a hundred miles .the man also stayed in trump towers.

6 Likes

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Rodeoz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thanks so very much sir, I’m grateful. I’m looking for a job now and set up my life. I’m beginning to like it here just that life can be really frustrating when you are not gainfully employed.

I have a B.A(Hons) in History and Int’l Studies and I teach in a primary sch, you can just imagine.

Thanks so much for the wise and encouraging words once again.

God bless.

salesforce:
its good to try but those few millions gone could have saved you atleast little happiness if uve invested it in atleast a condo in nigeria.

I was also eager to travel back then about 13 years ago was denied the greencard having spent upto 2milli. but if I haven't made 15 times same amount right here in this country 13 years after , and was given same amount now I will never spend it on travelling abroad.I will rather look inward and invest it wisely and watch it grow just like I did after I was denied.I lost hopes, but I get up,get out and get something. a lot can happen in just a year!

I have seen peoples lives changing within a year and all what they've never heard or what was suppose to take several years to achieve was achieved within a year. I am a living testimony.do not give up.believe in God and keep working. been to few countries in europe and don't even see a need to apply for US visa anymore .such is life. people like tinubu obasanjo dangote and the politicians won't see a need coz they don't need it.they can't go there and stay back there.their life and business is here in the country.people like don jazzy tiwa dbanj and co and some others only became public figure when they relocated back home.

most nigerians are like strangers in foreign land and most of all when they grow old to certain age from 50 above they will be thinking of relocatinf back home again.I have several people who have stayed back in usa uk canada for 30 years they've all relocated back home coz they don't want to die in foreign man land .its good to go out and make a living but if you have something good going in naija stay back home.later on you only need those visa for vacation only when ure rich in 2 , 3 hundred. you know what I mean.that's real money. they said atiku was ban from the usa but money talks bullshiit walks a hundred miles .the man also stayed in trump towers.
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by salesforce: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Rodeoz:
Thanks so very much sir, I’m grateful. I’m looking for a job now and set up my life. I’m beginning to like it here just that life can be really frustrating when you are not gainfully employed.

I have a B.A(Hons) in History and Int’l Studies and I teach in a primary sch, you can just imagine.

Thanks so much for the wise and encouraging words once again.

God bless.

raise some money, get good location mainly market area and start a business.the market is there already. you can't become rich working for others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Rodeoz(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Thanks a bunch, actually I’m an artist I draw(portraits) and carve sometimes I paint. I have an IG Acct I post my stuffs on.

salesforce:

raise some money, get good location mainly market area and start a business.the market is there already. you can't become rich working for others
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by KendrickAyomide: 6:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Why not go to Europe? If your Profile is not strong enough no try US ot Canada.. No amount of prayers will work

2 Likes

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by smithdutch(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2019
You are not alone here.Sorry bro.I had similar experience too.Right now i am thinking of getting how to raise fund again to try some other time.

[1quote author=Rodeoz post=76720106]I don’t even know how to begin but I sure know what happened to me. Eeeerm, okay.

Sometimes around 2017, I started processing U.S(B1 B2) and I booked an appointment at the Embassy. I couldn’t wait for Jan. 9, 2018 to go for my interview.

I’d memorized all I was gonna say accompanied with the mannerism, I was over the moon and almost confident I would be granted as thou I was going to meet my Uncle.

Jan. 9, I dressed up and left my hotel room at Obalende to Walter bla bla bla Crescent. To cut the story short, I was denied and almost immediately I started pursuing Canada Visa. I applied to a sch(Nbcc) and I was given admission, I paid the acceptance fee and I started applying at the embassy. After 3/4 months of applications and bio metric I was denied again. 2 denials in one year.

Right now, I’m just chilling and looking for a job. I think I should relax. I’ve spent millions of Naira already.[/quote]
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by ifyalways(f): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Why not go to Europe? If your Profile is not strong enough no try US ot Canada.. No amount of prayers will work
Even tbe Europe nowadays does not seem to be easy on Nigerians anymore. . .judging from the stories i read on nld.

1 Like

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by KendrickAyomide: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2019
ifyalways:

Even tbe Europe nowadays does not seem to be easy on Nigerians anymore. . .judging from the stories i read on nld.
depends on how you want to migrate and your profile. Bear it in mind that most stories here on NL are lies

1 Like

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by ValCon888: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Blastedholligan: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2019
ValCon888:
The best way to to immigrate to America is with a K1 visa. If you know you know.
explain please
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by Rodeoz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

That is strong.
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by ise82(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rodeoz:

I started Canada processing on January coz I had to apply to sch, wait for admission, pay acceptance and do the likes. I now applied for visa officially on July 12, 2018 and I was denied November 14. After 4months and 2 days.

Wow!
Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by iaatmguy(m): 5:21am On Mar 30, 2019
If you really want to go to Canada, you could GI through the express entry program. However, you would need additional certificate to qualify for it, ( I assume you are young). Get registered for a diploma or a short program, prepare for ielts, gather your proof of fund.

Pray to God

Make hay why the sun shines. Express entry won't stay for long

1 Like

Re: U.S And Canada Rejected Applicants. by hammed71(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2019
iaatmguy:
If you really want to go to Canada, you could GI through the express entry program. However, you would need additional certificate to qualify for it, ( I assume you are young). Get registered for a diploma or a short program, prepare for ielts, gather your proof of fund.

Pray to God

Make hay why the sun shines. Express entry won't stay for long
how do you know express entry won't stay for long?

(1) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe But Traveling In A Helicopter At 22:00 Hours Id Madness??? / Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. / Can You Fly In A Push-started Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.