Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Music + Video: Eleniyan – Yahoo Lawon Oremi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music + Video: Eleniyan – Yahoo Lawon Oremi (1184 Views)

(DOWNLOAD MP3) Dj Baddo Ft. King Hemjay & Eleniyan – Yagofesu / Download Music: Razor – Olowo Ft. Eleniyan / [MUSIC] Eleniyan - Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music + Video: Eleniyan – Yahoo Lawon Oremi by 9jamusicmixtape: 4:20am On Mar 17, 2019
Fresh off signing a record deal with Aquila Records, Eleniyan drops his debut single/cleaner version of trending tune “Yahoo Lawon Oremi” accompanied by befitting visuals under the label’s imprint
Eleniyan comes through on this one with his funny Lamba and street incline Lyrics which was delivered on a beautiful beat by profoundly appraised beat-smith Charplyne .

The song is currently rated one of the Most Grooving Song on the street with it appearing on about 80% of all DJ mixes from late last year.

“Yahoo Lawon Oremi” is unquestionably a Certified Banger and playlist topper .

This is the beginning of a new journey for a young raw talent progressively getting known for his remarkable style, slangs and sound plus its safe to say Eleniyan is the future!.

“Yahoo Lawon Oremi” Video is different from the norms, from the electrifying dance with energy to the costumes, to the scripts to the location and more.

This video is directed on various location in Lagos by SDK. Enjoy!!

Listen & Download “Eleniyan – Yahoo Lawon Oremi” below:-

https://www.9jamusicmixtapes.com/2019/03/music-video-eleniyan-yahoo-lawon-oremi.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out A Song I Made Using Just My Laptop / Olamide "Pawon" (mp3 Download) / Download Yadah – Beyond Me (audio + Lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.