Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting (1789 Views)

Herdsmen Attack Osun Farmers In Kwara (photo) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Airport Cartel Planting Drugs In Passengers’ Luggage Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2019
Jakumo:

Chairman. We don sight you there. Who no know, go know. Na codisho make crayfish ben.

Wait first, I dey come, make I take style throway fire for bush just now.

I greet your office Boss. I go like to help burn down Babylon when next I enter Kingston town.

#ganjamanloveyouall
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Jakumo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

I greet your office Boss. I go like to help burn down Babylon when next I enter Kingston town.

#ganjamanloveyouall

Ya mon. I-and-I must bail a ting, and make dat righteous herbal sacrament, an' get ready for Zion.

Cleared for landing at Trench-town, Jamaica Runway 42.

On a serious note, President Buhari, PLEASE legalize it so Nigeria too can reap BILLIONS of green canna-dollars, just as is done in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Johnnyessence(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Georgekyrian:

Shut up�
What is evil?
cigarettes, canabis ,marijuana are all dangerous to our health .
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Johnnyessence(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
walteriyke:

Your crazy so weed na evil fool
smoking weed is evil. Endangering your life to Indian hemp or marijuana is very bad. It doesn't speak volume in our society.
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Jakumo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
smoking weed is evil. Endangering your life to Indian hemp or marijuana is very bad. It doesn't speak volume in our society.

You must be a weed farmer who is frightened that legalization of cannabis will deprive you of your income.

Don't worry, be happy. Legalization will come, and you will need to revert back to being an Okada pilot, when prices drop and everyone grows their own supply.
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jakumo:

You must be a weed farmer who is frightened that legalization of cannabis will deprive you of your income.

Don't worry, be happy. Legalization will come, and you will need to revert back to being an Okada pilot, when prices drop and everyone grows their own supply.
lol you are very funny, I'm not a weed farmer and I don't know how to smoke it. what I'm after is the health of people in this nation.
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Jakumo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
lol you are very funny, I'm not a weed farmer and I don't know how to smoke it. what I'm after is the health of people in this nation.

Make you no worry. I nogo tell my friend Sgt. Dongoyaro about ya work.

Just send me only two kilogram of product, make I take am manage for house.
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Johnnyessence(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jakumo:

Make you no worry. I nogo tell my friend Sgt. Dongoyaro about ya work.

Just send me only two kilogram of product, make I take am manage for house.
Hmmm you make me laugh ooooooo.
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by azpekuliar: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
It's so so unfortunate that the former bad state former governors destroyed agricultural sector in osun state and ondo state. So so bad.

It’s far easier to collect crude oil rents every month in Abuja, don’t you get it. wink
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Johnnyessence(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
azpekuliar:

It’s far easier to collect crude oil rents every month in Abuja, don’t you get it. wink
lol you are very funny ooooooo. for where. I just dey laugh. from which analysis are you saying all this things Hmmm.
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Jakumo(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun fp for public awareness about danger of cannabis and marijuana in our society.

No worry Johnny. Dem go legalize am, and gofment go collet ya farm, share am for we, make we dey maintain am, dey harvest am, dey shop am.

Haba, you sef, you too like money. Why you dey sell ya bush 10K per kilo, when you know say na poor man dey buy am witi day-job money ?
Re: Ondo And Osun Farmers Have Stopped Cultivating Cocoa For Weed Planting by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2019
Jakumo:

No worry Johnny. Dem go legalize am, and gofment go collet ya farm, share am for we, make we dey maintain am, dey harvest am, dey shop am.

Haba, you sef, you too like money. Why you dey sell ya bush 10K per kilo, when you know say na poor man dey buy am witi day-job money ?

lol you just make me laugh this morning. Just collect form from Mr. Jollof.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Penis / The Three Years Old Child That Got Raped By The Mother's Boyfriend. / Armed Robbers Caught With Human Heads In Enugu- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.