Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) (22542 Views)

Raheem Sterling Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 11 Minutes (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores First Champions League Goal Vs Chelsea, Fans React(Photos) / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
This Bros should return to ManU na
We miss you, bro
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
Ronaldo was playing for Manchester United in England where he had conquered by winning the UEFA champions league and a set of other trophies and individual awards.

Few months later when the English Premier League was becoming boring to him, he heard of a dwarf from the South that has been making exploits in the Spanish league with the help of two veterans, Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi. Ronaldo, being a lone ranger, took his belongings, headed South to Spain and sought refuge in the house of the closest rival to the dwarf king. There, he built his castle and raided the country, stripping the dwarf king of all his glory, winning the ballon d'or 4 times. When Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi could not keep up with the fierce battle, Barcelona recruited two young nobles, Neymar and Suarez, to slave for the dwarf. Of course, we all know that the young Lord Neymar was a deserter. He took to his heels when the war became intense. However, Ronaldo yet again conquered in Spain.

As time passed, there were whispers mocking Ronaldo for not being able to win a trophy for his country of birth. Then again Ronaldo set out with mere farmers, blacksmiths and bricklayers. He motivated them against all odds till he won the Battle of France, where he took the Euro Cup as the spoils of the battle (mind you, it has been recorded that till date, the dwarf king is still in search of at least a spoon for his countrymen but none has come forth. He had even gone on exile for sometime and came back yet the situation worsened).

Ronaldo having conquered Spain, sensed he was going to start living a boring life yet again. He then heard of a country in the north where strikers hardly score goals. He took his belongings and set out on a journey northwards to Italy where he has built another castle and is making exploits as usual. He is currently "The King in the North" meanwhile the dwarf king is still stuck in Spain, ruling a small fishing village, maltreating poor farmers like Huesca and Girona.

#Ronaldo_the_Great

Omo, #Game_of_Thrones go finish me sha!

OP! you think you'll make heaven? Only u create topic only you FTC. After you'll open mouth and scream corrupt politicians. What are you?

Hahahaha.
Respect bro. You are too much.

2 Likes

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Fantazy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
I think say this guy no dey play again o
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by melodyogonna(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
Ronaldo was playing for Manchester United in England where he had conquered by winning the UEFA champions league and a set of other trophies and individual awards.

Few months later when the English Premier League was becoming boring to him, he heard of a dwarf from the South that has been making exploits in the Spanish league with the help of two veterans, Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi. Ronaldo, being a lone ranger, took his belongings, headed South to Spain and sought refuge in the house of the closest rival to the dwarf king. There, he built his castle and raided the country, stripping the dwarf king of all his glory, winning the ballon d'or 4 times. When Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi could not keep up with the fierce battle, Barcelona recruited two young nobles, Neymar and Suarez, to slave for the dwarf. Of course, we all know that the young Lord Neymar was a deserter. He took to his heels when the war became intense. However, Ronaldo yet again conquered in Spain.

As time passed, there were whispers mocking Ronaldo for not being able to win a trophy for his country of birth. Then again Ronaldo set out with mere farmers, blacksmiths and bricklayers. He motivated them against all odds till he won the Battle of France, where he took the Euro Cup as the spoils of the battle (mind you, it has been recorded that till date, the dwarf king is still in search of at least a spoon for his countrymen but none has come forth. He had even gone on exile for sometime and came back yet the situation worsened).

Ronaldo having conquered Spain, sensed he was going to start living a boring life yet again. He then heard of a country in the north where strikers hardly score goals. He took his belongings and set out on a journey northwards to Italy where he has built another castle and is making exploits as usual. He is currently "The King in the North" meanwhile the dwarf king is still stuck in Spain, ruling a small fishing village, maltreating poor farmers like Huesca and Girona.

#Ronaldo_the_Great

OP! you think you'll make heaven? Only u create topic only you FTC. After you'll open mouth and scream corrupt politicians. What are you?
What you did here is more like lord of the rings settings than game of thrones tho
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
and I love you (no homo). Have a nice day.

PS. Na Ph City I dey bro. Woji to be precise.
I wish is awka.
Na next bus I 4 take storm ur zongo for dissin our god Messi
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by maestromicky(m): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:

#Ronaldo_the_Great

Bro u come make me they feel season 8 already
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by maik99(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
lukui:
though he is a very good player but I don't like him because he was a former man utd player. I could remember a match against Chelsea Chelsea was leading man utd 3-1 during baba Ferguson era and they gave man utd two penalties and the game ended 3-3. also in another match I think it was fa cup man utd against man city and Rooney went to talk to the referee and before you know it the referee gave Vincent company red card, and they beat man city.

I think its all those ojoro years that is now haunting Manchester united now

please visit my website www.9japalaver..com

If na by ojoro..nobody do ojoro pass barca and Madrid..tell me it's haunting them now
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I wish is awka.
Na next bus I 4 take storm ur zongo for dissin our god Messi
I was in Anambra last week. One area called omogba phase 1 or something like that.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by babzo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
33 years?
with half the hair on his head displaced

You think ita Nigeria, where people lie about their ages? From the moment you are born there ,your birth is recorded and cant be changed. Why would you even want to lie?
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2019
joshuaidibia:

#Ronaldo_the_Great

Even though I'm a die hard fan of the dwarf, I can't help but laugh hard to your write up, thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2019
Num07033711115:
Abeg many of you notices that big teams is findimg it hard to beat wolve. chelsea 1 1 wolve
wolve 2 1 man u their last match with liverpool they beat liverpool 2 0. So their next match play them win either half. Good luck
Their next game will be against heartbreakers arsenal, I'm a fan though
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
try n compose ur life.
Pls Dis is meaningless waist of energy.
because dis trash is not hard 2 compose.
I must commend you bro.......

YOU ARE FULL OF BAD ENERGY!
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
olaBC007:

I must commend you bro.......

YOU ARE FULL OF BAD ENERGY!
Thnx sir
But

Pls commend ur moda
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Thnx sir
But

Pls commend ur moda
You just traded your mom for insult, that's how valuable she is to you, but I won't insult her cos I can't stand it when I engage in 'mama's yab' I don't play cards with her like you do with yours, THANKS SIR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To Mikel Obi As Sunset For His Int'l Retirement After AFCON 2019 / Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season / Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.